Looks like the GOP has it's own ACORN

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Not only did they turn in fraudulent forms they also ripped up any registration form filled out by Democrats. Then they said it was the work of 1 employee. 1 employee that worked 10 counties in Fla and 5 other states. LMBAO...

ACORN reported every bad registration to the government themselves.

they caught temporary employees cheating to get paid and turned them in.

Its against the law for ACORN or anyone to tear up a filled out voter reg.

They turned them in FLAGGED as suspecious.

These republican fucks TORE regs up.

you watch the republicasn wont say a word about it

ACORN reported every bad registration to the government themselves.

they caught temporary employees cheating to get paid and turned them in.

Its against the law for ACORN or anyone to tear up a filled out voter reg.

They turned them in FLAGGED as suspecious.

These republican fucks TORE regs up.

you watch the republicasn wont say a word about it

Well the difference here is that the GOP hired a firm that tried to sneak in registrations..and they were caught. And ACORN reported themselves.

See how simple that was?

:lol:

Not only did they turn in fraudulent forms they also ripped up any registration form filled out by Democrats. Then they said it was the work of 1 employee. 1 employee that worked 10 counties in Fla and 5 other states. LMBAO...

really?

damn, I didn't think they were into pimping Guatemalan minors...:eusa_think:

who would thunk it?:dunno:

RNC fired the company immediately when this was found....so what's the difference?
Why is what happened here any worse that what Acorn did? Because Acorn was for the Dems.............

This is not the first time this company has been busted. They were busted in 2008. The RNC knew they were busted in 08 and went to the company and asked them to change their name and come back

RNC fired the company immediately when this was found....so what's the difference?
Why is what happened here any worse that what Acorn did? Because Acorn was for the Dems.............

The RNC asked Nathan Sproul to rename the company before they hired them again this year.

The RNC was fully aware of what these assholes would be willing to do for them

ACORN FLAGGED for examination all of the suspect regs.

They themselves pointed them out to the government.

It is illeagal to Not turn in a filled out reg no matter what it looks like.

ILLEAGAL!!!!!!!!!

get it.

This republican hired company tore up regs that were filled out by REAL voters who when they would go to vote would be denied the ability to vote.

There was NO voter harmed in the ACORN case.

ACORN was actually the victim of dishonest employees cheating them.

You people just LIED about it

Oh, how convenient. No link to keep her socks separated in the dirty wash water of October surprises.

:eusa_boohoo:

During the 2000 election conflict, Al Gore's little army of lawyers "high-fived" each other every time a bag of absentee ballots from Military bases or ships was thrown unopened in the garbage for some minor infraction of the election regulations that they had no control over. Gore's lawyers correctly assumed that most Military ballots would not support Gore.

ILLEAGAL!!!!!!!!!

get it.

This republican hired company tore up regs that were filled out by REAL voters who when they would go to vote would be denied the ability to vote.

damn liesmatters...... you go on more vacations.....

I did have about 10 voters come through my polling place a couple of days ago who said they registered to vote but I could find no record of it in the system. This is either ACORN or their own tactics now being used against them.

Two of these voters brought in their stub receipt from their registration card. I put them into the provisional ballot envelope along with their ballot. Someone is going to get busted. I also had them fill out new registration forms & sent them in as well.

I hope someone goes to jail for this.

The GOP has always been fond of dirty tricks politics.

I think this is true because so many GOPers were frats boys and fraternities seem to agree that dirty tricksterism is a high art form.

The dirty tricks are coming from both sides. Last presidential election in 2008 before I started supervising this particular polling place there were over a thousand votes cast from there & all were for Obama. It was a 90% voter turnout. This time there were only 605 votes cast of 1098 registered voters.

I also allowed 15 affidavits voters & 21 provisional voters. We only turned away about 10 people who were not in the system & address was not in our precinct. I filled out their affidavit or showed them how the provisional ballot worked & sent them to their correct polling place. I had voters come back to my polling place & personally thank me for getting them to the right place or showing them how to get to vote there when they were told they were not allowed because they were not registered or active. The next day I had a lady thank me at the gas station while I was filling up & one guy at the store as I was shopping.

Obama still got all the votes, but he only got votes from actual voters & not someone casting a ballot for nearly everyone in the voter roll book who failed to show up. Obama did not win my state.

ILLEAGAL!!!!!!!!!

get it.

It's spelled "illegal".

Forum List

Back