Liberals pulling out all stops to steal election

Just breaking across the wire, a liberal activist judge in Pennsylvania rules voters don't need an ID to vote .. which means Ivan from Russia can vote..

Couple this with the DISENFRANCHISEMENT of the military vote..

LIBERALS MUST BE STOPPED.. LAWLESS CRIMINALS.

Judge Rules Photo ID Won’t Be Required For Pennsylvania Voters This Year « CBS Philly

haha.gif

Just breaking across the wire, a liberal activist judge in Pennsylvania rules voters don't need an ID to vote .. which means Ivan from Russia can vote..

Judge Rules Photo ID Won’t Be Required For Pennsylvania Voters This Year « CBS Philly

Meanwhile in other news, the GOP has been stopped trying to steal the election in swing states...

The Republican Party is scrambling to cut ties from Strategic Allied Consulting, a consulting firm headed up by an infamous voter registration consultant Nathan Sproul. But, as Brad Friedman from Brad Blog has been reporting, Sproul and his firms have been consistently hired as consultants to Republicans despite their legal — and ethical — troubles.

Voter Fraud - Salon.com

As usual, liberals have nothing to say on FACTS just Sesame Street cartoonish behavior.

Our Veterans are treated with absolute disdain by this Appeasement Admin in two different areas concerning their RIGHT TO VOTE:

Obama

Obama

The Obama Admin claims it didnt have the funds necessary to get out the vote for the Military member.. 75 MILLION was allocated.. MORE LIES, more DISRESPECT TOWARD OUR HEROES

From a military member:

From my foxhole here on Ft. Bragg, there has been NO emphasis on voting this cycle. In the past we would be absolutely inundated with command level messages, voter assistance information, absentee process guidelines, etc. Not one message this cycle. Not ONE! It is appalling and quite telling I’m afraid.

So what, legally speaking, did you disagree with?

I am only curious because your summary of the decision doesn't approximate the judge's decision.

As usual, liberals spit on our Veterans.. It's despicable.

As someone who did a quarter of a century in uniform, I always considered myself adult enough and civic minded enough to know when elections were held and to know when and how and where to apply for my absentee ballot without someone with more brass holding my hand through the process. I never missed an election during all that time, and I never missed a chance to vote for the democrat during all that time, with the exception of 1980 when I voted for John Anderson.

I am only curious because your summary of the decision doesn't approximate the judge's decision.

I believe our sacred right to vote should be cherished and held to a standard that many who served and died to protect that right, would agree with. Why should ANYONE be allowed to walk in off of a street and vote without showing that he or she is indeed a citizen of the US???? Where's the sense in that? There is none.. It's done for political purposes.. to garner votes from illegals and we all know it. To get in to the Democratic Convention, proper ID had to be shown.. WHY??? If ID to a liberal means discrimination, then your top party officials are all BIGOTS.

I believe our sacred right to vote should be cherished and held to a standard that many who served and died to protect that right, would agree with. Why should ANYONE be allowed to walk in off of a street and vote without showing that he or she is indeed a citizen of the US???? Where's the sense in that? There is none.. It's done for political purposes.. to garner votes from illegals and we all know it. To get in to the Democratic Convention, proper ID had to be shown.. WHY??? If ID to a liberal means discrimination, then your top party officials are all BIGOTS.

Because that is the way free and fair elections have been held in this country since it's inception.

If you are going to claim widespread abuse of this system, you will need to prove it.

Good luck with that.

Obama is making sure the military ballots don't get counted, but Joe Acorn from PA does

As someone who did a quarter of a century in uniform, I always considered myself adult enough and civic minded enough to know when elections were held and to know when and how and where to apply for my absentee ballot without someone with more brass holding my hand through the process. I never missed an election during all that time, and I never missed a chance to vote for the democrat during all that time, with the exception of 1980 when I voted for John Anderson.

I too voted for John Anderson, and I too served - not nearly as long as you - mostly on a DD on ASW patrol.

I too voted for John Anderson, and I too served - not nearly as long as you - mostly on a DD on ASW patrol.

thank you for your service....

did you ever feel as if you needed to have some officer reminding you to be a citizen and vote? Would you have thought that the government was trying to keep you from voting if someone had NOT been there to hold you hand like a little boy and walk you through a process that citizens all over the country - and all over the globe - military and civilian - go through all the time without such handholding assistance? In other words, is the absence of command sponsored babysitting services for military personnel in exercising their civic duty to vote proof that the government is seeking to suppress their votes?

Forum List

Back