Looks like the GOP has it's own ACORN

I did have about 10 voters come through my polling place a couple of days ago who said they registered to vote but I could find no record of it in the system. This is either ACORN or their own tactics now being used against them.

Two of these voters brought in their stub receipt from their registration card. I put them into the provisional ballot envelope along with their ballot. Someone is going to get busted. I also had them fill out new registration forms & sent them in as well.

I hope someone goes to jail for this.

Update - I just talked with my fellow poll supervisor about those 2 voter registration receipts that voters brought in to our poll to prove they were registered. They are searching the provisional ballot folders to find those receipts. They have serial numbers on them & possibly the fingerprints of the person who did the registering & then trashed the registration after determining they were of the opposite party thus preventing that voter from voting. We both signed the provisional envelope & both know we put those receipts in there. Someone is going to get caught.

Forum List

Back