Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

So when President Obama was informed the Consulate had been attacked what did he say again? Was it "Abandon Ship", "Run Away" or something?

Or, was something like ordering his commanders to do everything possible to save American lives?

Well it appeared not to have effected Obama's scheduled fund raising efforts in Las Vegas, but then every President has their priorities. Yet at the same time liberals are to find President Bush's judgment questionable, for not leaving a classroom surrounded by young children in response to the World Trade Center attacks in New York?

Well, I think continuing to do a photo op in the middle of an ongoing attack was kind of silly.

So was saying, "Well, you've covered your ass" to the CIA breifer who told him Bin Laden was determined to strike at the US with airplanes.

But, hey, let's give Bush passes on thousands of deaths while harping on Obama over four.

Actually placing the majority of your attention towards trying to lay blame on a video over your own administrative responsibilities and mistakes, when an attack had just occurred claiming American lives, doesn't speak well for this Comander-in-Chiefs character. Apparently saving his own self image is a lot more important than those lives that were lost, provided he can break away from his Las Vegas fundraising long enough for an attack to get his attention. I don't recall President Bush wasting a lot of time making public excuses through PR media blitzes, and before the United Nation, in an attempt to save face for what had just occurred after the World Trade Center and Pentigon attacks. Actually he looked to see what went wrong, uncovering why various intelligence agencies were not speaking to each other and sharing information. Perhaps President Obama should have concerned himself with investigating into issues such as that, at the time, and less about how it might effect his campaign donations.

So when President Obama was informed the Consulate had been attacked what did he say again? Was it "Abandon Ship", "Run Away" or something?

Or, was something like ordering his commanders to do everything possible to save American lives?

Well it appeared not to have effected Obama's scheduled fund raising efforts in Las Vegas, but then every President has their priorities. Yet at the same time liberals are to find President Bush's judgment questionable, for not leaving a classroom surrounded by young children in response to the World Trade Center attacks in New York?

[MENTION=36327]TheGreatGatsby[/MENTION]

It is a daily thing, bro. It just never stops.

What do you want me to say? Obama slept through Benghazi and went on a plane to Vegas the next day. Those are the facts. Oh, and lest we forget his made-up video excuse cover-up.

What do you want me to say? Obama slept through Benghazi and went on a plane to Vegas the next day. Those are the facts. Oh, and lest we forget his made-up video excuse cover-up.

I want you to say that you now understand that the your fellow conservatives are the ones who bring up BOOOOOOOOOOSH in thread after thread. Not, as you have complained, liberals.

That is what I want you to say. For once in the history of nutter message board participation I want a nutter to retract a statement and admit his fucking mistake. Get it?

I want you to say that you now understand that the your fellow conservatives are the ones who bring up BOOOOOOOOOOSH in thread after thread. Not, as you have complained, liberals.

That is what I want you to say. For once in the history of nutter message board participation I want a nutter to retract a statement and admit his fucking mistake. Get it?

So then you are ready to retract all of the "it was the video" shit?

Are you fucking retarded? I've explained this on more than one occasion now, that my thread was never about comparing conservatives' and liberals actions. I said it was epidemic among liberals to not hold Obama accountable and to deflect with Bush talk. That is still true. I made 'no fucking mistake' you big bag of puke.

Obama slept through Benghazi and went on a plane to Vegas the next day.

That's not true, whatever he DID or DID not do that we think he should have, he DID give the order to WHATEVER was needed to protect our people.

So then you are ready to retract all of the "it was the video" shit?

First of all, I have never once said that "it was the video". I didn't even comment on causes of the Benghazi attack until a few weeks after it occurred. I always wait for the dust to settle so as to avoid saying something stupid.

I understand that the information available to the President in the days after the attack included the video as a possible motivator of the attack.

The is nothing to retract.

Perhaps you can call me out on something that I actually said that I need to retract?

Last edited:

That's not true, whatever he DID or DID not do that we think he should have, he DID give the order to WHATEVER was needed to protect our people.

Thanks, Rommels. I'll let you know if I need anything else.

Are you fucking retarded? I've explained this on more than one occasion now, that my thread was never about comparing conservatives' and liberals actions. I said it was epidemic among liberals to not hold Obama accountable and to deflect with Bush talk. That is still true. I made 'no fucking mistake' you big bag of puke.

Unable to come clean. Loser.

Look at you.....another proven mistake that you will not come clean on. Man...you suck.

Sure thing, I can understand you being comfy in your ignorance...next you'll claim I am a

Lib ;)

Sure thing, I can understand you being comfy in your ignorance...next you'll claim I am a

Lib ;)

I don't care how you classify yourself politically. You're a propagandist.

Lib ;)

LOL, I am a guy who detests the Boi King.....but I am also a guy with integrity...and in this case I'll go with the word of the General who briefed him on what was happening.

Lib ;)

LOL, I am a guy who detests the Boi King.....but I am also a guy with integrity...and in this case I'll go with the word of the General who briefed him on what was happening.

Obama has never accounted for his actions during Benghazi. That's first off. And who cares that a bullied general lied for him. Furthermore, Obama spun a lie about a video after Benghazi. Those are the facts. To say nothing of the inaction to save Americans or the further cover-ups after the fact.

Obama has never accounted for his actions during Benghazi. That's first off. And who cares that a bullied general lied for him. Furthermore, Obama spun a lie about a video after Benghazi. Those are the facts. To say nothing of the inaction to save Americans or the further cover-ups after the fact.

Why the delete genius! Had some second thoughts?

And who cares that a bullied general lied for him.

Can you prove he was "bullied"?
(He couldn't have been too bullied, Obama replaced him anyway.)

Furthermore, Obama spun a lie about a video after Benghazi.

Yes he did.

To say nothing of the inaction to save Americans or the further cover-ups after the fact

Obama gave the order to do WHATEVER was needed, we'll need to look elsewhere for the reasons we couldn't muster the personnel needed to save the men who died.

The video story was (in my opinion) given as a cover for Hillary.

Please see page 46 to 53.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

The official talking points ( not the same thing as your everyday pundit talking points ) following the incident were edited 12 times by members of the IC and the State Department.

In all 12 edits, the verbiage regarding the demonstrations related to the video was left intact. The intelligence community believed that it had something to so with it. It was not a cover for anyone. It is not "made up". For the love of all that is honest...please stop with that story line.

Forum List

Back