Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Stupid Bump

This makes rw look really stupid......and you bump it.:lol:

It is the truth

There were protests going on throughout the Muslim world that day and Benghazi was no different

Terrorist took advantage of the protests to stag an attack and Republicans took advantage of the terrorist attack for political gain

Yes. It was those evil Republicans!!

Obama-Ministry-of-Truth-1984-Orwell.jpg

Stupid Bump

It is the truth

There were protests going on throughout the Muslim world that day and Benghazi was no different

Terrorist took advantage of the protests to stag an attack and Republicans took advantage of the terrorist attack for political gain

First I have ever seen a political party use a terrorist attack for political gain

Stupid Bump

It is the truth

Just as the partisan right has contrived ‘Benghazi’ in to a ‘controversy’ for some perceived political gain.

It is the truth

First I have ever seen a political party use a terrorist attack for political gain

Rightwinger - I suggest that you go back and read your OP. You're simply a victim of your own party.

Propaganda is a bitch. It sucks you in, spins you and then, when you actually see or hear the truth, makes you feel like a fool. :lol:

And you wonder why I call liberals "Nazis"......

It is the truth

I agree. It was despicable how the Obama Admin trotted out that lying bitch Suan Rice on 5 television shows to tell us that the Benghazi attack was "a spontaneous protest over an anti-Islamic video".

Geeze louise who was the one that brought out this thread from the Lazarus files? :lol:

The liberals trying so desperately in this one is hysterical.

Geeze louise who was the one that brought out this thread from the Lazarus files? :lol:

Yeah sure....that is why Issa kept dragging it on....oops, Issa is not a liberal...my bad..:lol:

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

I guess that mkes it OK for Libs...
Just a bunch of peace loving Muslims...
Who just happened to have some rocket propelled granade launchers and Mortars
that they figured it was time to put to use... LOL

Rightwinger - I suggest that you go back and read your OP. You're simply a victim of your own party.

Propaganda is a bitch. It sucks you in, spins you and then, when you actually see or hear the truth, makes you feel like a fool. :lol:

And you wonder why I call liberals "Nazis"......

Victim or willing participant? It's a fine line, maybe.

Stupid Bump

It is the truth

They haven't gained politically....f'ing hilarious they keep it going when nobody cares.

Obama has been correct so rarely, that the entire would would stop and gape in astonishment if it were to happen. I haven't see anyone gaping since 9/11/12.

So, just to recap....

Obama and Hillary both get accused of apathy, because of the attack in Benghazi.

Benghazi is not actually an embassy nor a consulate, but rather a CIA outpost.

No one was told to "stand down," but instead told not to attempt coming all that way just to be far too late to help.

The actual battle did not span seven hours, instead the fighting (two separate attacks) lasted only several minutes.

Fake pictures surface of an American, supposedly being tortured, are latter found to be from Canada!!!

Stevens, the guy who spilled these beans in the first place, LIED about being punished with a transfer after it was discovered that HE requested it.

Obama was in fact NOT SLEEPING, because Rush Limburger is too stupid to realize that it was 10 O'clock at night in Libya, but 4 PM in DC!

Obama ... accused of doing nothing to help ... was in reality, briefed within the hour, instructing the military to do 'whatever was necessary.'

A Republican led investigation found no wrong doing.

Oh, but NOW we finally have the evidence to impeach Obama, that thus far, had eluded everyone!

Nice ... I'm not buying.

Crying wolf for two years has done irreversible damage to my tenuous belief that ANYTHING other than a partisan witch-hunt was afoot, here.

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

Bump.

Stupid Bump

Candy is a lot of things, bright ain't one of them.

Just as the partisan right has contrived ‘Benghazi’ in to a ‘controversy’ for some perceived political gain.

This is why you had to settle for law school in the Philippines, Saul...

{Late last week, House Speaker John Boehner announced he will be putting together a select committee to investigate the 9/11 attack in Benghazi after bombshell emails obtained by Judicial Watch showed the White House was directly involved in altering talking points. Further, Secretary of State John Kerry was issued a subpoena demanding more documentation and asked to give testimony on May 21 in front of the House Oversight Committee about the attack. }

Details on Benghazi Select Committee to Be Released This Week - Katie Pavlich

You're just not the best and brightest - you know? :rofl:

Oh, but NOW we finally have the evidence to impeach Obama, that thus far, had eluded everyone!

Nice ... I'm not buying.

Crying wolf for two years has done irreversible damage to my tenuous belief that ANYTHING other than a partisan witch-hunt was afoot, here.

Dude, you're a partisan hack.

Obama could rape and murder a small boy on national TV and you'd call any attempt to impeach a "witch hunt."

I'm just sayin...

Forum List

Back