Looking into 9/11

IronRanger

Rookie
Mar 1, 2011
I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

As much as we all appreciate the calm and concise manner in which you addressed your question, you may have jus opened up a can of rabid moonbats. Then again, the really crazy ones are too busy with the intergalactic turd supposedly heading right for us. Either way, have fun, and BUY SILVER.

-the jerk

I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

I have the feeling you will regret that question.

Immie

I'm glad you have an open enough mind to accept the reality of Newton's Laws! Compare basic newtonian physics to the WTC 7 and Tower collapses, and you will see that it can ONLY be controlled demolition.

Read this before you proceed:

cognitive dissonance -

Mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. when confronted with challenging new information, most people seek to preserve their current understanding of the world by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding the new information or by convincing themselves that no conflict really exists.

Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Pilots For 9/11 Truth
Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth
AE911Truth.org
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org

(Many more)

^^ You can watch this on NETFLIX INSTANT STREAMING as well. Search: Loose Change American Coup

The 9/11 Commissioners themselves saying the commission was set up to fail.

Richard Gage from AE911truth on Colorado Public Television

The controlled demolition of WTC 7.

If you want to convince yourself of inside-job, look at WTC 7.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

But even if Osama and his men in caves were responsible for this event, it does not change the fact that there needs to be a Reinvestigation. Insidejob or not.

Good luck! If you seek the truth, you will find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any "evidence" you tell them after they have taken heroin.

9-11-conspiracy-film-producer-Korey-Rowe-NY-drug-arrest

Or after enjoying one of their pizzas.

Controlled Demolition in 30 minutes or less, or your inside job is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't quote your url due to not enough posts yet

It is a seemingly damning coincidence that Israeli Mossad were:

*Arrested and held in jail during 9/11 timeframe from having evidence of having had exposives; some of which were proven active in Israeli military and explosive experts - only to get word from the top to have them released and deported.

*Were proven to use a moving company with vans as a front and were in and around the World Trade Centers during the timeframe the Trade Centers were under extensive construction renovations - of which some of the renovations up to the day of 9/11 were on the support columns

*Were proven to be spying among the terrorists up to the day of 9/11

All are very odd coincidences I have to admit

*Arrested and held in jail during 9/11 timeframe from having evidence of having had exposives; some of which were proven active in Israeli military and explosive experts - only to get word from the top to have them released and deported.

*Were proven to use a moving company with vans as a front and were in and around the World Trade Centers during the timeframe the Trade Centers were under extensive construction renovations - of which some of the renovations up to the day of 9/11 were on the support columns

When are you going to get to the part about Turner Construction?

I have read about some interesting connections with them and the Whitehouse during the 9/11 timeframe but these coincidences are still not enough to convince me it was an inside job.

Do you have anymore information on it?

I have read about some interesting connections with them and the Whitehouse during the 9/11 timeframe but these coincidences are still not enough to convince me it was an inside job.

CANDYCORN is a paid troll and is only here to provide disinformation

CANDYCORN is a paid troll and is only here to provide disinformation

I have read through a few threads and it appears there are a select few who take a strong position on both sides with little to contribute. I would like to hear some meaningful input from both sides.

I would suggest you check out this site..and then ask yourself why the controlled media ignores these outstanding individuals and instead refers to 9/11 truth as Rosie O'Donnells wacky conspiracy theories or Charlie Sheen and pretends as if the do not exist

I suppose anyone with a media career would like to keep their job, therefore, not risk their career on a hot potato subject.

Yesterday You posted:
I just started looking into 9/11...

Today you say that
"I [you] have read about some interesting connections with them and the Whitehouse during the 9/11 timeframe..."

Let me get this straight; you say that you "JUST" started looking into it and you've already read about Turner Construction? Okay...tell us, please, where did you read about Turner Construction's supposed connections so we can consider the "source"

Forum List

Back