Looking into 9/11

I will prove using the most basic of emotions.

Greed.

Greed would have caused someone that knew what happened to come forward by now with proof.

If that's not enough. Try this basic investigation technique; Follow the money.

Consider how many and who woul have to be bribed.
The cops that buried freinds
The Firefighter that buried freinds
All the investigators
Senators
clean up crews
coroners
amublance crews
doctors
nurses
the air lines
the terrorist themselves
on and on

common sense should kick in right about now, if you have any. If not, you can't be helped.

this is your list ...it is in no way required that the people you list were bribed
to pull off 9/11

PLease refer to the highlighted section.

Sorry Eots, you are one of the people born every minute. I hope you don't spend money on buying other peoples "research" on 9/11.

I wish the very best for you.

there is not one 9/11 truth dvd that is worth viewing that is not offered for free...the ones sold are to recover cost are of slightly better quality...the fact they are offered for free on line is made well known.. people who purchase them do so to offer support

You're right, of course.

I can hear the response now...all of those people can be intimidated by the sheer threat of violence. Just watch; one of them will bring it up.

I'd guess that "they" would have to have bribed over 1000 people. 1000 people willing to take a small enough bribe that it can't be traced and honorable enough to keep thier promise not to talk. Especially when talking will make you millions.

What are the odds of our government being that good at profiling that many people?

If anyone thinks it's above 0%, I have swamp land in Arizona I'm looking to unload cuz I don't want to drain it to get to the gold that's under it. :lol:

and your expertise in intel and covert operations planning is what ?

If not, you can't be helped.

I'd guess that "they" would have to have bribed over 1000 people. 1000 people willing to take a small enough bribe that it can't be traced and honorable enough to keep thier promise not to talk. Especially when talking will make you millions.

What are the odds of our government being that good at profiling that many people?

If anyone thinks it's above 0%, I have swamp land in Arizona I'm looking to unload cuz I don't want to drain it to get to the gold that's under it. :lol:

If not, you can't be helped.

ya ...thats what I thought...so the answers is .. I have do not have any eots

no ??...are you saying the 9/11 commission chairmen did not say they were set up to fail ??? Or that you just do not agree with him ?

No scumbag;

I'm saying the report is 100% accurate on the major points. Are you saying the report is not accurate? Please, for once, point out a discrepancy in the report.

We both know you can't. Makes me laugh.

he he he

:lol:

So you have believe the report to be 100% accurate,,,but do not believe the assessment of it authors that they were set up to fail ....I see

So you believe certain things Dr. Quintiere says when they supposedly support your claims, but do not believe him when he says that it was the floor trusses that failed due to fire that caused the collapse of the towers?

I see...

You're right, of course.

I can hear the response now...all of those people can be intimidated by the sheer threat of violence. Just watch; one of them will bring it up.

And your expertise in structural design and load calculations is what?

it means,,,I was writing... I DO NOT HAVE ANY EOTS...but the word have was written twice, as a 5yr old kept saying look at me dad...watch what am doing dad...and before I had 20 secs to fix it in edit you posted this to distract from the point

Last edited:
And your expertise in structural design and load calculations is what

ME NOT SO MUCH HOWEVER...David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.

Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: David L Griscom PhD Physicist bio

Dwain Deets, MS Eng

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service
(1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center
]." AE911Truth.org

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." AE911Truth.org

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
.. I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

I was able to link my very old Commodore 64 with my Atari 2600 game console and I used all my expertise as a totally awesome gamer to create my supercomputer.....I crunched the numbers and i was shocked at the results.

I think eots may very well be on to something here about 911.....

Or he just may be ON something...:smoke:

No scumbag;

I'm saying the report is 100% accurate on the major points. Are you saying the report is not accurate? Please, for once, point out a discrepancy in the report.

We both know you can't. Makes me laugh.

he he he

:lol:

So you have believe the report to be 100% accurate,,,but do not believe the assessment of it authors that they were set up to fail ....I see

So you believe certain things Dr. Quintiere says when they supposedly support your claims, but do not believe him when he says that it was the floor trusses that failed due to fire that caused the collapse of the towers?

I see...

No..I see that you lie....DR Q never said floor trusses failed and caused the collapse he said this is.. an alternative theory..then advised the investigation of NIST be archived and a new fact driven investigation started...then requested that his fellow become conspiracy theorist and take a look at NIST
NISTs work

.. I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

I was able to link my very old Commodore 64 with my Atari 2600 game console and I used all my expertise as a totally awesome gamer to create my supercomputer.....I crunched the numbers and i was shocked at the results.

actually it would appear you are an ignorant buffoon that can not address even basic facts in any rational way

actually it would appear you are an ignorant buffoon that can not address even basic facts in any rational way

The rational facts are that terrorists flew two planes into the World Trade Center towers
which caused them to collapse.That's the story,plain and simple.

No C4 explosives,no neo thermite charges,no nano thermite charges,no m80 or cherry bomb fireworks,no black Ops.

It was what it was.:eusa_hand:

.. I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the world trade center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the journal of applied physics.

I was able to link my very old commodore 64 with my atari 2600 game console and i used all my expertise as a totally awesome gamer to create my supercomputer.....i crunched the numbers and i was shocked at the results.

Or he just may be on something...:smoke:

the rational facts are that terrorists flew two planes into the world trade center towers
which caused them to collapse.that's the story,plain and simple.

No c4 explosives,no neo thermite charges,no nano thermite charges,no m80 or cherry bomb fireworks,no black ops.

It was what it was.:eusa_hand:

says the uniformed buffoon

I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

easy as hell.read below.try to answer that without any help from the trolls that live here everyday and constantly defend the fairy tales of the governments version of events.its just like the kennedy assassination with many similarities.In both cases,the government was incompetent and yet nobody was fired from their jobs for their alleged incompetence like they should have been so it wasnt just mere incompetence and there are so many bizarre concidences it becomes so rediculous its not a coincidence anymore,the people that defend the offical version of events are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS because thats all the governments version of events is,is just THEORYS with no evidence or facts to back them up and the 9/11 coverup commission omits many important details.

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

you have obviously been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government and corporate controlled owned media. the thing that you are clueless about it that all protocals and standard ops were violated that day,the military has standard procedures and operations that they are suppose to follow and they violated them that day since Rumsfield took over the chain of command in the prior weeks to 9/11 which was the first time in the history of NORAD,that the defense secretary took over.

Then these ALLEDGED 19 muslims and ALLEGED airliner penetrate the pentagon, the most sophisticated air defense system in the world with no problems with no jet fighters scrambled like they are suppose to to go up and shoot it down..

Also the FBI illegally confiscated the tapes across the street from the gas station and hotle, and with hundreds of cameras in the pentagon,they can only produce "5" flimsy pics of an airliner crashing into the wall of a pentagon and those 5 frames only show a fireball? not to mention expert pilots have said they could not fly an airliner and do those manuvers the way the alleged ailiner did and THEY have said the crash site at the pentagon is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner. not to mention that the evidence at both the pentagon and the world trade centers was illegally removed. hate to break your heart,but there were people arrested at the space shuttle site when they tried to remove evidence and this was a far greater tragedy that that and yet nobody got arrested for the destruction and removal of evidence at the pentagon and trade centers.yeah no coverup there.

and what was Chenys order to that young military officer that transportation secretary Norman Minetta testified saying when he said the plane was 200 miles out then 100 miles out and the young man says to cheney-Do those orders still stand sir? cheney then replies-of course they still stand have you heard anything to the contrary? what were those orders,to not eat a sandwich? obviously to stand down you fool. Also, hate to break your heart, but if they allegedly screwed up like you want to believe,there would have been multiple firings and court martials. we all get fired at OUR jobs if WE screw up.you know it,I know it.everybody knows is..your no exception.yet this was the worst tragedt ever and NO FIRINGS occured.yeah just a screwup,not an inside job.

Your a total hypocrite as well because thats all the government and the media who defend the official version are,is conspiracy THEORISTS.thats all they have to go by in their fairy tales they have to tell is a THEORY.this WAS a conspiracy even if you accept the governments version of events.are you so dense that you dont even know that it only takes two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy? its not like the kennedy assassination where you CAN call someone a conspiracy theorist for not accepting the governments version of events.lol.another news item i hate to break your heart on. Editec.I used to think you were one of the most intelligent posters here but not anymore after this moronic post.

must see video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started looking into 9/11 and it certainly does appear there are many odd coincidences that raise an eyebrow....but not sure I could be convinced of it being an inside job.

Can anyone give the most compelling evidence that would convince someone it was an inside job?

I'm glad you have an open enough mind to accept the reality of Newton's Laws! Compare basic newtonian physics to the WTC 7 and Tower collapses, and you will see that it can ONLY be controlled demolition.

Read this before you proceed:

cognitive dissonance -

Mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. when confronted with challenging new information, most people seek to preserve their current understanding of the world by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding the new information or by convincing themselves that no conflict really exists.

Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Pilots For 9/11 Truth
Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth
AE911Truth.org
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org

(Many more)

^^ You can watch this on NETFLIX INSTANT STREAMING as well. Search: Loose Change American Coup

The 9/11 Commissioners themselves saying the commission was set up to fail.

Richard Gage from AE911truth on Colorado Public Television

The controlled demolition of WTC 7.

If you want to convince yourself of inside-job, look at WTC 7.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

But even if Osama and his men in caves were responsible for this event, it does not change the fact that there needs to be a Reinvestigation. Insidejob or not.

Good luck! If you seek the truth, you will find it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Best post ever with the best information on it.You got all these very credible people in their professions that he listed that say it was an inside job,who you going to believe,these credible high ranking individuals experienced experts in ther fields or the corporate controlled media and all these corrupt government instituitons like NIST? :lol::lol:

Also,look at this video below,the OCTA's here have never been able to debunk it that explosives brought the towers down.

also,look at this video below.our government wouldnt lie to us about 9/11 now would they? or WOULD they?

the OCTA'S "official conspiracy theory apologists." can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are and like they are doing over this post of physics and with mine combined as well.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to get to the part about Turner Construction?

I have read about some interesting connections with them and the Whitehouse during the 9/11 timeframe but these coincidences are still not enough to convince me it was an inside job.

Do you have anymore information on it?

CANDYCORN is a paid troll and is only here to provide disinformation

thats the understatement of the year.this guy spends his LIFE going to SEVERAL message boards everywhere trying to derail topics and evading evidence and facts.he posts hours on end night and day at SEVERAL message boards.Nobody has THAT kind of time on their hands unless they are a paid agent to troll.

I would suggest you check out this site..and then ask yourself why the controlled media ignores these outstanding individuals and instead refers to 9/11 truth as Rosie O'Donnells wacky conspiracy theories or Charlie Sheen and pretends as if the do not exist

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

also read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.it shreads to pieces the 9/11 coverup commission and proves beyoud a doubt it was an inside job,despite what the agents come on here and tell you,it hasnt been debunked.the 9/11 commision and the NIST report is the only things thats been debunked.

Last edited:
Ahh...I see.

So you just began posting to get a better understanding on the subject. Well, read the 9/11 Commission Report and it explains everything about the day in a pretty interesting manner.

In fact, nobody can point to one inaccuracy in the report try as they may. Not one inaccuracy. Not one person can point to anything in the report that doesn't make sense.

So read the report and you'll get your "better understanding on the subject".

Why are there some members on the 9/11 Commission publicly saying a lot of information was stonewalled and blocked from being investigated by the Whitehouse and other top officials in different branches?

Could this information they wanted to investigate but were blocked from doing so bring more to what went on with 9/11 and paint a different picture behind it?

you will get nowhere with this troll.Eots hit the nail right on the head about him earlier.This one site he used to post at all the time with many truthers there,spotted what a joke of a poster he was from the very beginning creating a thread there called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? because of how he evades evidence and facts and tries to change the subject and derail threads and topics.

Last edited:

If you need another reason to question the truthers

check the borderline sanity.

They will link, copy/paste anything you need from multiple sources as proof. But if you link from say the Science channel that shows the results from Purdue, you know, the university, you become and inside man or they demand some kind of credentials that they themselves don't need to have.

They don't have common sense. It was replaced by gullibility. They have no free thought, none what so ever. They check their "sources", never once questioning them, then regurgitate here.

You want to learn what happened? Check the Science or History Channel, I think they both have had more than one show on this. You will see real scientist, engineers, and explosive experts laughing at these claims.

Forum List

Back