Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics

Look at this shithole dishonest anchor take dishonest attacks on Cain. His agenda, bring up useless crap and ask him questions about shit that doesn't matter!

Why not ask about the ECONOMY! That is what people care about!

Interesting that he calls it an interview. Anyone else would call it an attack! I commend Cain for going on MSLSD, since they are on Obama's payroll, going to take disingenuous attack and distort everything on the candidates.

Cain does it, because he is trying to reach out to left leaners that are question their misguided choices.

I never watched O'Donnell and this is why. I see O'Reilly and Hannity questioned liberals and they are NEVER this disrespectful nor do they ever distort like this troll does!

Cain kicked this asshole liberals face in!

What a piece of shit O'Donnell!

You might want to review that again. He said he was too young during the civil rights marches in the 60's. He was in college. He said he marched to the back of the bus where his father told him to sit. He was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks stayed at the back of the bus. He said his father never gave Rosa Parks advice.

Cain benefited from the hard work, blood and sweat of those he calls "brainwashed".

Military Service

A Real Man:

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country,' gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)

The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital, as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.

For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

What is even more remarkable is that this man entered the Marines and Navy not many years after the two branches began to become integrated.

Oops, that's Jeremiah Wright, not Cain. In fact, I don't even know any Republicans who come close to the service of Wright. Not one. I don't even know any that come close to my service.

god damned you America. ah that does include you dipshit. so god damned you rdean all ta fuckin hell !!!!

lets see Obama's service record. come on. put it here. now !!!!

Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion — a little more than 3 percent — of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate.

The Illinois state Legislature allows members to vote "present" rather than "yes" or "no." The Times reported in December that "present" votes provide a way for lawmakers to voice opposition to an issue. Such votes can also help them avoid the political fall-out of voting "no":

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): In Illinois, political experts say voting present is a relatively common way for lawmakers to express disapproval of a measure. It can at times help avoid running the risks of voting no, they add. “If you are worried about your next election, the present vote gives you political cover,” said Kent D. Redfield, a professor of political studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield. “This is an option that does not exist [in] every state and reflects Illinois political culture.”

Obama's allies and supporters have argued that his votes were not an attempt to dodge difficult issues. Instead, according to the Times, they claim Obama "used the present vote to protest bills that he believed had been drafted unconstitutionally or as part of a broader legislative strategy."

The Times found a mixed record:

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): Sometimes the "present" votes were in line with instructions from Democratic leaders or because he objected to provisions in bills that he might otherwise support. At other times, Mr. Obama voted present on questions that had overwhelming bipartisan support. In at least a few cases, the issue was politically sensitive.
FactCheck.org : Obama’s Legislative Record

So, what we have is that Obama never voted present as a US Senator. It is not allowed

As an Illinois State Senator, he voted present on a small percentage of bills consistent with the rest of his party

It is simply right wing propaganda not supported by the facts

I showed you the Facts. He did vote Present.

No.....you proved my point

He never voted present as a US Senator

Thanks for your research. Now if only other Republican dimwits could figure it out

So, what we have is that Obama never voted present as a US Senator. It is not allowed

As an Illinois State Senator, he voted present on a small percentage of bills consistent with the rest of his party

Thanks for your research. Now if only other Republican dimwits could figure it out

Being a lousy Senator is better then not being one?????

Two things were proved......Obama shirked his responsibilities because he voted present or not at all on hundreds of occasions......and the other point is not everyone has been a Senator....but then again some would take the job much more seriously then Obama did when he was one.

Last edited:
Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics

Look at this shithole dishonest anchor take dishonest attacks on Cain. His agenda, bring up useless crap and ask him questions about shit that doesn't matter!

Why not ask about the ECONOMY! That is what people care about!

Interesting that he calls it an interview. Anyone else would call it an attack! I commend Cain for going on MSLSD, since they are on Obama's payroll, going to take disingenuous attack and distort everything on the candidates.

Cain does it, because he is trying to reach out to left leaners that are question their misguided choices.

I never watched O'Donnell and this is why. I see O'Reilly and Hannity questioned liberals and they are NEVER this disrespectful nor do they ever distort like this troll does!

Cain kicked this asshole liberals face in!

What a piece of shit O'Donnell!

You might want to review that again. He said he was too young during the civil rights marches in the 60's. He was in college. He said he marched to the back of the bus where his father told him to sit. He was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks stayed at the back of the bus. He said his father never gave Rosa Parks advice.

Cain benefited from the hard work, blood and sweat of those he calls "brainwashed".

Military Service

A Real Man:

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country,' gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)

The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital, as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.

For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

What is even more remarkable is that this man entered the Marines and Navy not many years after the two branches began to become integrated.

Oops, that's Jeremiah Wright, not Cain. In fact, I don't even know any Republicans who come close to the service of Wright. Not one. I don't even know any that come close to my service.

god damned you America. ah that does include you dipshit. so god damned you rdean all ta fuckin hell !!!!

lets see Obama's service record. come on. put it here. now !!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW3LtmH5M_c&feature=related]Damn you! Damn you all to hell! - YouTube[/ame]

Two things were proved......Obama shirked his responsibilities because he voted present or not at all on hundreds of occasions......and the other point is not everyone has been a Senator....but then again some would take the job much more seriously then Obama did when he was one.

The American people obviously disagreed with you as they overwhelmingly voted to promote him to president

To set the record straight, Obama voted 'present' 129 times as a State Senator which was in line with all other state senators in Illinois. That represented about 3% of the total votes he cast.

There is no 'present' vote in the U.S. Senate. Obama did miss a LOT of votes during his brief tenure in the U.S. Senate, but to be fair, McCain missed more. A pox on both their houses re taking their responsibility as U.S. Senator seriously.

The most damning thing about Obama's short tenure as a Senator is that he voted far left more than any other Senator and took the moderate view on almost nothing. That should have been a huge clue for how he would govern. He campaigned as more conservative than liberal and that turned out to be a huge lie. We did not get the same President Obama as we saw in candidate Obama.

Conversely, Herman Cain seems to be pretty solid on all points, doesn't flip flop for political expediency, is campaigning pretty much as he has lived for decades, and I see no reason to think we would get anything different as President than the Herman Cain we see on television. His interview with O'Donnell was a great illustration of that.

We shall see if Republicans turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate.......they haven't in the past

At this point, I am totally open to supporting Cain.

It will be interesting to see if other Republicans do. Personally, I doubt he will get 10% of the Republican vote and will not win a single state

Right now he's running second to Mitt Romney:

October 04, 2011

Cain Surges Into Second Place Nationally
A new Washington Post/ABC News poll finds that among announced Republican presidential candidates, Mitt Romney leads the field with 25% support, followed by Rick Perry and Herman Cain both at 16%.

From last month's poll, Romney is unchanged, Cain is up 12 points and Perry is down 13 points. Among those following the election very closely, Cain is up 30 points and Perry down 36 points.

Spread out over a field of 8 candidates Cain is currently running at 17% in second place and if it were to come down to a two man race he would be riding at over 40%.

Taking your racist attitude into account it seems that Cain right now has a realistic chance at being on the GOP ticket as the front-runner at best and VP at worst which must bug the shit out of you. After all, it proves that the right isn't the racist assholes you claim they are. If they were Cain would be registering single digits, not double digits.

At this point, I am totally open to supporting Cain.

It will be interesting to see if other Republicans do. Personally, I doubt he will get 10% of the Republican vote and will not win a single state

Right now he's running second to Mitt Romney:

October 04, 2011

Cain Surges Into Second Place Nationally
A new Washington Post/ABC News poll finds that among announced Republican presidential candidates, Mitt Romney leads the field with 25% support, followed by Rick Perry and Herman Cain both at 16%.

From last month's poll, Romney is unchanged, Cain is up 12 points and Perry is down 13 points. Among those following the election very closely, Cain is up 30 points and Perry down 36 points.

Spread out over a field of 8 candidates Cain is currently running at 17% in second place and if it were to come down to a two man race he would be riding at over 40%.

Taking your racist attitude into account it seems that Cain right now has a realistic chance at being on the GOP ticket as the front-runner at best and VP at worst which must bug the shit out of you. After all, it proves that the right isn't the racist assholes you claim they are. If they were Cain would be registering single digits, not double digits.

Polls are not votes. 17% will not carry over to the ballot booth. In the initial primaries, Cain will have to run against 8 candidates. That is where you fish or cut bait. By Super Tuesday, the race will be down to two candidates and Cain will not be one of them

I still have to see Republicans cast votes for a black candidate. I have never seen it yet. If the right isn't racist assholes like you say.......let me see it in actual voting. Not polls

The American people obviously disagreed with you as they overwhelmingly voted to promote him to president

He won election on a promise that never will be realized.

It wouldn't be the first time somebody misrepresented himself to the public to win an election.

The dilemma is this; Is American stupid enough to re-elect him after witnessing what he is willing to do to destroy the economy? Are we stupid enough to give him a shot with nothing more then a promise that he'll do better if he gets a second chance?

It's clear that many Democrats are stupid enough....because they are so brainwashed that they've lost their sense of right and wrong.

I've been listening to White and Black Obama supporters.

The Whites say Cain has no chance (Sounds like a Tea Party member) because he's Black.

The Blacks say Cain is a "Buck Dancing Coon". Sounds like a racist.

95% of all Blacks support Obama simply because of the color of his skin. Most do not support Cain because he's a conservative and needs to keep to his own.

I see a lot of racism here......but very little of it is coming from the right.

The Whites say Cain has no chance (Sounds like a Tea Party member) because he's Black.

95% of all Blacks support Obama simply because of the color of his skin. Most do not support Cain because he's a conservative and needs to keep to his own.

Blacks are just like all Americans....they vote in their self interest

They oppose Cain because he is looked at as a threat to reverse progress made over the last few decades

Civil Rights Act was signed into law in 1964! Cain was a freshman. Cain was more than CORRECT to say he was in highschool and younger when the majority of the civil rights movement was occurring.

You lose again lefties!

Articles: A History Lesson for Lawrence O'Donnell

Cain defended himself, saying that not every black student in the 1960s was protesting, but he left standing O'Donnell's charge that he had dissimulated the facts about being in high school during the civil rights movement. Cain objected at one point that he graduated from high school in 1963 and entered college in that fall, mistakenly assuming that O'Donnell knew the civil rights timeline.

For Larry's benefit, let's look at that timeline:

1948: President Truman signs Executive Order declaring equality in American armed services. Cain was three years old.

1954: Brown vs. Board of Education. Cain was nine.

1955: Emmett Till is murdered in Mississippi. Cain was ten.

1955: Rosa Parks refuses to move to the back of the bus. Cain was ten.

1957: Martin Luther King, Jr. establishes the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Cain was twelve.

1957: President Eisenhower sends federal troops to Arkansas to intervene on behalf of the "Little Rock Nine." Cain was twelve.

1960: Four black students from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical College begin a sit-in at a segregated Woolworth's lunch counter in Greensboro, NC. Cain was sixteen.

1961: The first Freedom Ride. Cain was sixteen, a sophomore in high school.

1962: James Meredith enrolls at UMiss. JFK sends 5,000 federal troops. Cain is a junior in high school.

May, 1963: Bull Connor (Democrat) uses fire hoses and dogs on demonstrators. Cain is a senior in high school.

June 1963: Medgar Evers is murdered. Cain is graduating from high school.

August 1963: MLK's "I have a dream" speech. Cain is on summer vacation between high school and college.

September 1963: Riots in Birmingham after four girls are killed by a bomb in their church. Cain is about to begin his freshman year at Morehouse.

July 1964: President Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Cain has finished his freshman year at Morehouse.

August 1964: Civil rights workers James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner are murdered in Mississippi. Cain is nineteen.

August 1965: Congress passes the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

O'Donnell's characterization of the civil rights movement as being at its "height" between 1963 and 1967, "exactly when the most important demonstrations and protests were going on," is common, but wrong. The civil rights movement achieved victory in 1964 with the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

O'Donnell refers to "college students com[ing] to the south and be[ing] murdered, fighting for the rights of African-Americans." He probably saw the movie Mississippi Burning and didn't realize that the murdered college students were no longer "fighting for the rights of African-Americans"; they were monitoring the enforcement of those rights established by a federal law passed earlier that year.

The 1963-67 period, however, was dominated by an entirely different protest movement -- the one against the Vietnam War. Addled leftists, like those occupying our business districts today, are happy to encourage a big-tent mentality (especially if they're camping out in October): everyone fighting The Man -- anti-capitalists, anti-racists, anti-GMO food, anti-Jewish bankers -- is on the same team! The aims of the anti-Vietnam War movement, however, had little to do with civil rights.

The assassination of MLK no doubt led to Lawrence O'Donnell's confusion. MLK was a civil rights leader, and his assassination seems like the most primitive racist opposition to his ideas. Yet by 1968, "the most important demonstrations and protests" were history.

During Herman Cain's college years, the main African-American protest movement was a reaction against the civil rights movement, which was criticized by black militants as too accommodationist. Malcolm X, who called MLK an Uncle Tom, was assassinated in February 1965. The Watts ("Kill Whitey") riots were in the long, hot summer of 1965. The founding of the criminal Black Panther gang by Bobby Seale and Huey Newton was in October 1966. The bottom line is that Herman Cain was too busy studying to bother with criminal loser radicals.a

To set the record straight, Obama voted 'present' 129 times as a State Senator which was in line with all other state senators in Illinois. That represented about 3% of the total votes he cast.

There is no 'present' vote in the U.S. Senate. Obama did miss a LOT of votes during his brief tenure in the U.S. Senate, but to be fair, McCain missed more. A pox on both their houses re taking their responsibility as U.S. Senator seriously.

The most damning thing about Obama's short tenure as a Senator is that he voted far left more than any other Senator and took the moderate view on almost nothing. That should have been a huge clue for how he would govern. He campaigned as more conservative than liberal and that turned out to be a huge lie. We did not get the same President Obama as we saw in candidate Obama.

Conversely, Herman Cain seems to be pretty solid on all points, doesn't flip flop for political expediency, is campaigning pretty much as he has lived for decades, and I see no reason to think we would get anything different as President than the Herman Cain we see on television. His interview with O'Donnell was a great illustration of that.

What campaign did you watch? The dude is pissing off more ardent liberals for being too moderate. It is true.....people see what they want to see.

What campaign did you watch? The dude is pissing off more ardent liberals for being too moderate. It is true.....people see what they want to see.

He's ducking fights he cannot win and/or that can compromise his re-election chances. Plus I think the man has zero conviction on most of the issues and really doesn't give a damn about them. He is committed to and has strongly governed via Marxist-like class warfare and for growth and power and scope of big government even though he has to know that is bad for the economy. But now that we are back into campaign mode, look for his stance on the 'issues' to be back to the left. We can only hope he pisses off enough people on both sides of the aisle that somebody else will start looking real good.

He's ducking fights he cannot win and/or that can compromise his re-election chances. Plus I think the man has zero conviction on most of the issues and really doesn't give a damn about them. He is committed to and has strongly governed via Marxist-like class warfare and for growth and power and scope of big government even though he has to know that is bad for the economy. But now that we are back into campaign mode, look for his stance on the 'issues' to be back to the left. We can only hope he pisses off enough people on both sides of the aisle that somebody else will start looking real good.

Yep.

In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator.

Sometimes the “present’ votes were in line with instructions from Democratic leaders or because he objected to provisions in bills that he might otherwise support. At other times, Mr. Obama voted present on questions that had overwhelming bipartisan support. In at least a few cases, the issue was politically sensitive.

The record has become an issue on the presidential campaign trail, as Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, his chief rival for the Democratic nomination, has seized on the present votes he cast on a series of anti-abortion bills to portray Mr. Obama as a “talker” rather than a “doer.”

It’s Not Just ‘Ayes’ and ‘Nays’: Obama’s Votes in Illinois Echo - New York Times

As a State Senator.

Votes by Barack Obama - U.S. Congress Votes Database - The Washington Post

Voting History as a US Senator. Yes-No-No Vote.

Blacks are just like all Americans....they vote in their self interest

They oppose Cain because he is looked at as a threat to reverse progress made over the last few decades

Obviously you don't know blacks well enough to know that's pure bull shit.

Fact is the left has used the media and black leaders such as Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and others to undermine any progress the black people in America were experiencing and instead keep them dependent on government.

The Dems policies are meant to keep us all enslaved, and it's worked real well on most blacks but not on individuals like Herman Cain.

Supporters of Big Government don't want us to become independent from government. They just want us all to kick back and let government decide for us what is best for us.

A large segment of Black society simply doesn't want to have to pay their bills or worry about anything. They've been taught that no matter how hard they work they'll never get ahead because Whites never want them to succeed. So many just give up. And Democrats simply encourage this.

This is why Blacks vote for Blacks regardless if they're a total POS because they hate Whites more then anything. They're taught to hate Whites, much in the same manner that Whites were taught to hate Blacks throughout our past. Course thankfully this changed drastically in the 60s.

My nephew's father was Somali, and my nephew was taught by his mother, who was African-American, to hate Whites, and she went to church several times a week. I guess fear of God was enough to teach her not to be a bigot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back