Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

OooooooooooKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. What biased statements?

Take your pick.

That Cain screwed the pooch during the interview....that he's a bigot.

An Objective person wouldn't say he fucked up so easily.....and the fact that you called him a bigot pretty much sealed the deal. You're biased against him. Pretty obviously.

I think it's because he's black.

I said he didn't impress me in the interview. That is a personal opinion. No bias.

Regarding his bigotry: I believe he is on the record as saying he would not hire a Muslim for a cabinet position. And.....what is the man's take on rights for gay and lesbian Americans? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Course you took that statement out context and believed the media's version of it.

So basically your objectivity and credibility is shot.

And what he thinks about gays or lesbians doesn't matter a damn on how he'd run this country. Gays and Lesbians don't make the world go round. That is considered a personal matter and of little importance, unless you're trying to use populism and class-warfare to win elections. Pretty low-down and disgusting if you ask me.

You know the more you talk the more you give yourself away.

Last edited:
Take your pick.

That Cain screwed the pooch during the interview....that he's a bigot.

An Objective person wouldn't say he fucked up so easily.....and the fact that you called him a bigot pretty much sealed the deal. You're biased against him. Pretty obviously.

I think it's because he's black.

I said he didn't impress me in the interview. That is a personal opinion. No bias.

Regarding his bigotry: I believe he is on the record as saying he would not hire a Muslim for a cabinet position. And.....what is the man's take on rights for gay and lesbian Americans? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Course you took that statement out context and believed the media's version of it.

And what he thinks about gays or lesbians doesn't matter a damn on how he'd run this country. Gays and Lesbians don't make the world go round. That is considered a personal matter and of little importance, unless you're trying to use populism and class-warfare to win elections. Pretty low-down and disgusting if you ask me.

You know the more you talk to more you give yourself away.

I took nothing out of context. He walked it back later...but he's a bigot.

You seem to have taken a little turn whgen it comes to homosexuals. I notice that you did not deny his bigotry in that regard.....you just tried to justify it. Sweet.

You think this guy is better then Cain???

Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out - YouTube

I think he needs to lay off the doobage a bit.

Yeah.......he's just an awful communicator. The worst.

He makes it sound good when he can read it....but so can I.

One of the things that is important in communications is that the people you're talking to believe what you're saying. Much of America doesn't trust him now. Before, they knew nothing about him, so it all sounded good to them. But now that we've found out what his policies are....his credibility is shot to hell.

BTW, I'd be willing to bet before he became POTUS I had more leadership experience then he did. His claim to fame was leading 13 employees as a community organizer.

You know the more you talk to more you give yourself away.

I took nothing out of context. He walked it back later...but he's a bigot.

You seem to have taken a little turn whgen it comes to homosexuals. I notice that you did not deny his bigotry in that regard.....you just tried to justify it. Sweet.

I don't agree with many conservatives on that topic. But I'd rather put up with that then have to deal with someone like Obama for four more years.

I can't justify bigotry of any kind....but I don't think you really know where he stands on the subject other then through filters.

So you have a choice. Deal with high unemployment, government takeovers of private industry, waste and fraud, corruption, picking winners and losers, racism in the Department of Justice.....or have somebody say you can't marry your girlfriend.

Same-sex marriage is gonna happen whether a Repug is in the White House or a Dem.

I'd rather clean house and start over and maybe have a future than worry about what Obama is gonna do when he doesn't have to worry about re-election.

Yes. It was a compliment. There can be no doubt about that.

Trust me....I understand more then you realize.

I figure when you think of things from both perspectives you get a better understanding of issues.

Must be my Libra coming out.....but also my sister is Gay.

She won't discuss the issue and she believe politics is not the place ether to be discussing it. It's a personal matter.

Yes. It was a compliment. There can be no doubt about that.

Trust me....I understand more then you realize.

I figure when you think of things from both perspectives you get a better understanding of issues.

Must be my Libra coming out.....but also my sister is Gay.

She won't discuss the issue and she believe politics is not the place ether to be discussing it. It's a personal matter.

That's it. There is no indication that Herman Cain would favor discrimination against gays or would harbor any ill will toward anyone or would promote discriminatory policy. He simply holds a view shared by many that sexual orientation is a choice. I don't share that view with him, but if I don't allow him to be different in that regard, then I would be the bigoted one, not him.

We are never going to find a candidate on either side of the political spectrum who agrees with us on every issue or shares the exact same passions and convictions that we do. We are all unique. Honest people allow others their differences and idiosyncracies. Hateful people don't.

One of the things that is important in communications is that the people you're talking to believe what you're saying. Much of America doesn't trust him now. Before, they knew nothing about him, so it all sounded good to them. But now that we've found out what his policies are....his credibility is shot to hell.

BTW, I'd be willing to bet before he became POTUS I had more leadership experience then he did. His claim to fame was leading 13 employees as a community organizer.

You served as a US Senator?

I am impressed

Teleprompter nonsense again?

Why don't you post some "Obama plays too much golf" threads while you are at it?

If you want......they say with any good joke truth has to be an element.

The funniest thing I heard on the subject was somebody trying to defend him by saying Bush was lazy in comparison.:lmao:

I almost vapor-locked when I heard that BS.

I can't see why you and the rest of these hosers are trying to make Obama into something he's not. Learn to deal with it and life won't be so unsettling.

I am impressed

Do you need a lesson in Civics now???

Since when has being one of the 50 in the Senate become leadership?

The only leadership experience Obama could list was as a community organizer in charge of 13 people.

I had more responsibility than that when I was 20.

The point is I've forgotten more about leadership then that fake ever learned in his life.

Currently he's not the one running things. His Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett runs everything. Everything she doesn't handle his Chief of Staff Bill Daley handles.

Obama just spends his time attending fundraisers, giving out CMH's, getting jerseys from football teams that won their rings as far back as 1985, and going on Bus Tours talking shit about the folks he's supposed to be working with. Oh and playing golf every chance he gets.

Last edited:
Cain was thoroughly exposed for what he is in that interview. He showed how out of touch he is with our society and our history

Most will look at that interview and categorize Cain for what he is ......part of the lunatic fringe

Yep.... most dummies.

Proof is in the pudding

Show me Herman Cain winning a single GOP primary. Name the state. Republicans will not vote for him

I am impressed

The only leadership experience Obama could list was as a community organizer in charge of 13 people.

I had more responsibility then that when I was 20.

The point is I've forgotten more about leadership then that fake ever learned in his life.

Currently he's not the one running things. His Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett runs everything. Everything she doesn't handle his Chief of Staff Bill Daley handles.

Obama just spends his time attending fundraisers, giving out CMH's, getting jerseys from football teams that won their rings as far back as 1985, and going on Bus Tours talking shit about the folks he's supposed to be working with. Oh and playing golf every chance he gets.

I know you are not that naive

There are only 100 Senate jobs in America. Running a campaign for Senate takes leadership. Running a senate office takes leadership. Engaging in the legislative process takes leadership

Much more than running a second rate pizza company.

I am impressed

I had more responsibility then that when I was 20.

I know you are not that naive

There are only 100 Senate jobs in America. Running a campaign for Senate takes leadership. Running a senate office takes leadership. Engaging in the legislative process takes leadership

Much more than running a second rate pizza company.

I heard Herman Cain on the Don Imus radio show last week, and he started selling pizza. For a second, I thought they had broken for a commercial.

Cain was thoroughly exposed for what he is in that interview. He showed how out of touch he is with our society and our history

Most will look at that interview and categorize Cain for what he is ......part of the lunatic fringe

Yep.... most dummies.

Proof is in the pudding

Show me Herman Cain winning a single GOP primary. Name the state. Republicans will not vote for him

You're a racist.

Forum List

Back