Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

You served as a US Senator?

I am impressed

Do you need a lesson in Civics now???

Since when has being one of the 50 states Senators become leadership? He was the junior Senator no less.

The only leadership experience Obama could list was as a community organizer in charge of 13 people.

I had more responsibility then that when I was 20.

The point is I've forgotten more about leadership then that fake ever learned in his life.

Currently he's not the one running things. His Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett runs everything. Everything she doesn't handle his Chief of Staff Bill Daley handles.

Obama just spends his time attending fundraisers, giving out CMH's, getting jerseys from football teams that won their rings as far back as 1985, and going on Bus Tours talking shit about the folks he's supposed to be working with. Oh and playing golf every chance he gets.

I know you are not that naive

There are only 100 Senate jobs in America. Running a campaign for Senate takes leadership. Running a senate office takes leadership. Engaging in the legislative process takes leadership

Much more than running a second rate pizza company.

You really have a lot to learn.

There are 50 states with at least one state Senate position depending on population and districting, and 100 U.S. Senate positions....which means there are more then 100 Senators in this country.

FYI......Your campaign manager runs the campaign.

Your personal secretary runs your office.

Being a legislator is simply voting and signing on to bills.

It is not leadership unless you're in a leadership position....of which Obama never has :slap: Dumb-ass.

He could have listed being editor of the Harvard Law Review....but he didn't mention it because it was a political appointment at best. Mainly because he was in his first year of law school. Everyone was marveling at how clean and articulate he was.

It gave all of those snobs at Harvard a chance to kill a little White Guilt.

Nope, Obama could only list "Community-Organizer" as his only leadership experience.

Last edited:

Since when has being one of the 50 states Senators become leadership? He was the junior Senator no less.

The only leadership experience Obama could list was as a community organizer in charge of 13 people.

The point is I've forgotten more about leadership then that fake ever learned in his life.

Currently he's not the one running things. His Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett runs everything. Everything she doesn't handle his Chief of Staff Bill Daley handles.

Obama just spends his time attending fundraisers, giving out CMH's, getting jerseys from football teams that won their rings as far back as 1985, and going on Bus Tours talking shit about the folks he's supposed to be working with. Oh and playing golf every chance he gets.

There are only 100 Senate jobs in America. Running a campaign for Senate takes leadership. Running a senate office takes leadership. Engaging in the legislative process takes leadership

You campaign manager runs the campaign.

It is not leadership unless you're in a leadership position....of which Obama never has :slap: Dumb-ass.

He could have listed being editor of the Harvard Law Review....but he didn't mention it because it was a political appointment at best. Mainly because he was in his first year of law school. Everyone was marveling at how clean and articulate he was.

And white guilt didn't foment Herman Cain's business career?

You campaign manager runs the campaign.

Total bullshit

And a CEO actually does nothing himself either. He has people to handle all the details

What leadership has Pizza Man ever shown?

You served as a US Senator?

I am impressed

Since when has being one of the 50 in the Senate become leadership?

How many times did Obama Vote Present? How many Votes did He miss? What was His position in relation to Seniority in the Senate? His Experience?

Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics

Look at this shithole dishonest anchor take dishonest attacks on Cain. His agenda, bring up useless crap and ask him questions about shit that doesn't matter!

Why not ask about the ECONOMY! That is what people care about!

Interesting that he calls it an interview. Anyone else would call it an attack! I commend Cain for going on MSLSD, since they are on Obama's payroll, going to take disingenuous attack and distort everything on the candidates.

Cain does it, because he is trying to reach out to left leaners that are question their misguided choices.

I never watched O'Donnell and this is why. I see O'Reilly and Hannity questioned liberals and they are NEVER this disrespectful nor do they ever distort like this troll does!

Cain kicked this asshole liberals face in!

What a piece of shit O'Donnell!

You might want to review that again. He said he was too young during the civil rights marches in the 60's. He was in college. He said he marched to the back of the bus where his father told him to sit. He was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks stayed at the back of the bus. He said his father never gave Rosa Parks advice.

Cain benefited from the hard work, blood and sweat of those he calls "brainwashed".

Military Service

A Real Man:

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country,' gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)

The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital, as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.

For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

What is even more remarkable is that this man entered the Marines and Navy not many years after the two branches began to become integrated.

Oops, that's Jeremiah Wright, not Cain. In fact, I don't even know any Republicans who come close to the service of Wright. Not one. I don't even know any that come close to my service.

Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics

Look at this shithole dishonest anchor take dishonest attacks on Cain. His agenda, bring up useless crap and ask him questions about shit that doesn't matter!

Interesting that he calls it an interview. Anyone else would call it an attack! I commend Cain for going on MSLSD, since they are on Obama's payroll, going to take disingenuous attack and distort everything on the candidates.

Cain does it, because he is trying to reach out to left leaners that are question their misguided choices.

I never watched O'Donnell and this is why. I see O'Reilly and Hannity questioned liberals and they are NEVER this disrespectful nor do they ever distort like this troll does!

You might want to review that again. He said he was too young during the civil rights marches in the 60's. He was in college. He said he marched to the back of the bus where his father told him to sit. He was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks stayed at the back of the bus. He said his father never gave Rosa Parks advice.

Cain benefited from the hard work, blood and sweat of those he calls "brainwashed".

Military Service

A Real Man:

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country,' gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)

The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital, as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.

For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

What is even more remarkable is that this man entered the Marines and Navy not many years after the two branches began to become integrated.

Oops, that's Jeremiah Wright, not Cain. In fact, I don't even know any Republicans who come close to the service of Wright. Not one. I don't even know any that come close to my service.

We love you RDean, now kiss everyone Good Night, and I'll be in to tuck you in later. :)
Say your prayers, and remember to thank God for giving you the ability to see life through your own eyes, and not bow down to the expectations of others. Don't join any Cults. Okay? Promise?

Proof is in the pudding

Show me Herman Cain winning a single GOP primary. Name the state. Republicans will not vote for him

You're a racist.

If cain doesn't win a single GOP primary does that make the GOP racist as well?

Not necessarily.

But I'm sure you'll think it means that.

He's already won a couple of straw-polls so I don't think your racist attitude is worth much...and your stereotypical BS doesn't hold water.

But let's say for argument sakes that Cain wins several states.....does that prove that the Democrat's racist rhetoric is a bold-faced lie....or are you gonna assume that Cain never won on his own merit....which makes you a racist.

Last edited:

Military Service

A Real Man:

We love you RDean, now kiss everyone Good Night, and I'll be in to tuck you in later. :)
Say your prayers, and remember to thank God for giving you the ability to see life through your own eyes, and not bow down to the expectations of others. Don't join any Cults. Okay? Promise?

I promise. I don't believe in spooks anyway.

Since when has being one of the 50 in the Senate become leadership?

How many times did Obama Vote Present? How many Votes did He miss? What was His position in relation to Seniority in the Senate? His Experience?

Obama never voted present as a US Senator.......right wing misinformation

You're a racist.

Not necessarily.

He's already won a couple of straw-polls so I don't think your racist attitude is worth much...and your stereotypical BS doesn't hold water.

But let's say for argument sakes that Cain wins several states.....does that prove that the Democrat's racist rhetoric is a bold-faced lie....or are you gonna assume that Cain never won on his own merit....which makes you a racist.

We shall see if Republicans turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate.......they haven't in the past

Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion — a little more than 3 percent — of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate.

The Illinois state Legislature allows members to vote "present" rather than "yes" or "no." The Times reported in December that "present" votes provide a way for lawmakers to voice opposition to an issue. Such votes can also help them avoid the political fall-out of voting "no":

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): In Illinois, political experts say voting present is a relatively common way for lawmakers to express disapproval of a measure. It can at times help avoid running the risks of voting no, they add. “If you are worried about your next election, the present vote gives you political cover,” said Kent D. Redfield, a professor of political studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield. “This is an option that does not exist [in] every state and reflects Illinois political culture.”

Obama's allies and supporters have argued that his votes were not an attempt to dodge difficult issues. Instead, according to the Times, they claim Obama "used the present vote to protest bills that he believed had been drafted unconstitutionally or as part of a broader legislative strategy."

The Times found a mixed record:

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): Sometimes the "present" votes were in line with instructions from Democratic leaders or because he objected to provisions in bills that he might otherwise support. At other times, Mr. Obama voted present on questions that had overwhelming bipartisan support. In at least a few cases, the issue was politically sensitive.
FactCheck.org : Obama’s Legislative Record

Not necessarily.

We shall see if Republicans turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate.......they haven't in the past

At this point, I am totally open to supporting Cain.

Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion — a little more than 3 percent — of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate.

The Illinois state Legislature allows members to vote "present" rather than "yes" or "no." The Times reported in December that "present" votes provide a way for lawmakers to voice opposition to an issue. Such votes can also help them avoid the political fall-out of voting "no":

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): In Illinois, political experts say voting present is a relatively common way for lawmakers to express disapproval of a measure. It can at times help avoid running the risks of voting no, they add. “If you are worried about your next election, the present vote gives you political cover,” said Kent D. Redfield, a professor of political studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield. “This is an option that does not exist [in] every state and reflects Illinois political culture.”

Obama's allies and supporters have argued that his votes were not an attempt to dodge difficult issues. Instead, according to the Times, they claim Obama "used the present vote to protest bills that he believed had been drafted unconstitutionally or as part of a broader legislative strategy."

The New York Times (Dec. 20, 2007): Sometimes the "present" votes were in line with instructions from Democratic leaders or because he objected to provisions in bills that he might otherwise support. At other times, Mr. Obama voted present on questions that had overwhelming bipartisan support. In at least a few cases, the issue was politically sensitive.

So, what we have is that Obama never voted present as a US Senator. It is not allowed

As an Illinois State Senator, he voted present on a small percentage of bills consistent with the rest of his party

It is simply right wing propaganda not supported by the facts

Not necessarily.

At this point, I am totally open to supporting Cain.

It will be interesting to see if other Republicans do. Personally, I doubt he will get 10% of the Republican vote and will not win a single state

So, what we have is that Obama never voted present as a US Senator. It is not allowed

As an Illinois State Senator, he voted present on a small percentage of bills consistent with the rest of his party

I showed you the Facts. He did vote Present.

Since Obama TAUGHT the US Constitution at the University level for 10 years, I'm sure what ever he did, he followed procedure. I suspect the only person who knows the constitution better than Obama is the person who wrote it.

Since Obama TAUGHT the US Constitution at the University level for 10 years, I'm sure what ever he did, he followed procedure. I suspect the only person who knows the constitution better than Obama is the person who wrote it.

If your Life depended on that assertion, you would be in serious trouble right now. Thank God it doesn't. What Obama is an Authority on is His Perspective, not how in Harmony with the Universe, His perspective is. He is limited by that perspective, as you are limited by yours, as I am limited by mine.

Military Service

A Real Man:

I'll stack my record against yours any day bud.

You want to primp up a racist pig like Jeremiah Wright?????

Now you're getting desperate.

Oh, btw.....what did Wright do while he was in the Navy?????

The only jobs open to blacks in 1967 was cook and supply.

I bet he killed a shitload of eggs defending this country from communist aggression.

I think Wright is lying because during the 60s they wouldn't allow blacks to learn a highly skilled rate or job-skill and I seriously doubt they allowed him to be an official Hospital Corpsman unless they awarded it to him out of necessity. I would love to see his DD-214.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back