LOLCatz ... out of boredom ...

funny-pictures-kitten-tells-dog-to-be-quiet-if-he-is-going-to-tag-along.jpg

Kit, sometimes I can't see your pics. I know you put one in this post but it just shows up blank. Is there something I have to turn on in my control panel?

Depends on the browser, if you are using Firefox sounds like your "Load Image Automatically" may not be on. Open Preferences (Edit in the newest, Tools is some other versions), go to Content, and make sure that one's got a check (or 'X') in the box. IE I can't remember exactly where the setting is for the images, but I think there is one to turn them all on or off in the preferences. If you are using a content manager, like a script blocker, it might not be letting wordpress.com through, that's where that last one was from, and you may have to add it to the "white list".

Kit, sometimes I can't see your pics. I know you put one in this post but it just shows up blank. Is there something I have to turn on in my control panel?

Depends on the browser, if you are using Firefox sounds like your "Load Image Automatically" may not be on. Open Preferences (Edit in the newest, Tools is some other versions), go to Content, and make sure that one's got a check (or 'X') in the box. IE I can't remember exactly where the setting is for the images, but I think there is one to turn them all on or off in the preferences. If you are using a content manager, like a script blocker, it might not be letting wordpress.com through, that's where that last one was from, and you may have to add it to the "white list".

Ok, I use IE but I also have firewall issues, this is my work laptop. Figures.

Aaah ... firewalls are a pain in the ass sometimes. I wouldn't recommend turning them off if you don't know how to monitor your connection manually. However, I do believe you can add sites to a white list, just press F1 when you have the firewall settings page open, if there's a help file it should open. Look for image or white list settings.

Just a friendly warning, but make sure you know who you're talking to before asking a man whether he likes cats:

A recently widowed Jewish lady was relaxing on Cocoa Beach, in Florida.
She looked up to see a man who was about her own age, sitting just a few feet away reading a book.
She smiled at him and attempted to strike up a conversation by saying what a lovely day it was.
He in turn responded that it was indeed a lovely day, then returned to reading his book
She persisted, "I just love the beach, do you come here often?"
"This is the first time I've been here since my wife passed away six months ago." he replied then once more began to read his book.
The woman tried again, "Do you live around here?"
"Yes I live over in Suntree." he said, then resumed reading.
Keen to find a topic of interest that they might share, she asked,
"Do you like pussycats?"
The man suddenly leaped up, removed his shorts,...ripped off her bikini pants, then gave her the roughest, hardest and most passionate ride of her life .
Afterwards, as her heartbeat began to return to normal, she gasped...."How did you know that was what I wanted?"
The guy replied .......
"How did you know my name was Katz????"

Aaah ... firewalls are a pain in the ass sometimes. I wouldn't recommend turning them off if you don't know how to monitor your connection manually. However, I do believe you can add sites to a white list, just press F1 when you have the firewall settings page open, if there's a help file it should open. Look for image or white list settings.

Thanks. I tried a couple of things. I'll have to work on it later.

Forum List

Back