LOLCatz ... out of boredom ...

funny-pictures-kitten-presses-ctrl-alt-grr.jpg

btw what does it mean when the "no signal" thing comes up on screen and computer wont come on...well the os wont

The no signal is just the default for when the monitor isn't receiving any data from the computer, basically it means the monitor should be fine. What do you mean by it "won't com on"? Does it do anything or just sit there?

just sit there with a blank screen..not monitor...here is history...tower was hard to get on when you turned it on....wouldnt load and start...just the no signal message...so we left the tower on...24/7....just cutting off the monitor...well it got turned off or upgraded and restart ...and it wont restart or start just sits there

just sit there with a blank screen..not monitor...here is history...tower was hard to get on when you turned it on....wouldnt load and start...just the no signal message...so we left the tower on...24/7....just cutting off the monitor...well it got turned off or upgraded and restart ...and it wont restart or start just sits there

There are so many possible reasons it could be messed up. I am not good at figuring these out without more information unless I am there in person.

nope everything is getting juice we checked that....

Do you turn your monitor off at night? If so, the cpu may not be catching up quickly enough when you turn them both on in the morning.

I've seen that message before on my daughter's computer, it never seems to stop it from booting up.

If you upgraded the hardware you may have "shocked" the CPU (you mentioned upgrades) with a static charge as well, as I said, there are a lot of things that could be wrong, someone would have to actually look at it if you can't get it to boot up at all.

If you upgraded the hardware you may have "shocked" the CPU (you mentioned upgrades) with a static charge as well, as I said, there are a lot of things that could be wrong, someone would have to actually look at it if you can't get it to boot up at all.

that is simply not the beer store way

Forum List

Back