LOLCatz ... out of boredom ...

pamela_comment5.jpg

i have way too much to do today.....the rest of the garden is going in...which means a big fight...there is simply not room for what he wants to plant and what i want to plant....this will take hours...most of it fighting over how to do this and that....i dont care how i do it...it will be wrong...

gardenkitty.jpg

and then the boys are coming over for dinner...i guess..they are fighting....get this...they get "free" cable....the whole building gets "free" cable...so suddenly s..decides to get cable internet...well when they come to install that..they will find all the cable hook ups and bingo bango ...no more free cable for building...

small_2356968.gif

did i mention the landlord lives in building and gets "free" cable?

kittykungfu.jpg

so i expect this evening to be tense at best....esp since i am gonna point out how stupid it is..when engaging in something illegal to invite the people you are ripping off out to find out...

so of course ...e is pissed...i mentioned that e might want to pay 1/2 the new tv cable bill...seems e goes up to the coffee shop with wi fi when he wants internet...s is a gamer....so he has to have high speed internet at 3 am....o o and get this...s is not allowing e to play with new net..this was told to e right off the bat...now s has to get cable and net to bundle for cheaper price...i wonder if s will only get the cable in his bedroom? i dont think e has considered that...all hell will break loose then...

stupid-trick-cube.jpg

Forum List

Back