LOL! Pres. Obama flops in Copenhagen!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Discussing the supposed seriousness of "global warming," President Obama haughtily intoned the phrase,

"This is not fiction. This is science."

And he was partly right.

It is science fiction.

:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbna-PG6Ngo[/ame]

Everybody is laughing at this man-child.

I say that's healthy. We all should. Left and right, come together. Sing Kumbaya! Laugh at the Hopey Changey flop we elected President!

And there's a blizzard in Copenhagen; and Washington is about to get hit with maybe 12 inches of snow. NY is likely to get around 10 inches of snow -- maybe a bit less.

Brrrrrrrrrr. It's too hot!

Last edited:
I have to apologize to the young people for seeing the President embarrass himself so publicly.

Don't watch, kids. Global Warming is NOT real

Sen. Inhofe rained on the AGW's parade at Copenhagen.

It WOULD have been snow, but all that man caused warming changed it over to rain, of course.

The Senator did something that the President chose not to do. The Senator told the truth!

:lol: :clap2:

He told the gang over at Copenhagen that the U.S. Senate will not pass an energy bill that would limit greenhouse gas emissions. And why not? Because to do so would be to pass not onlythe most massive increase in taxation in American history, but at the same time GUT the ability of America to produce much of anything.

Here: enjoy! Sen. Inhofe Responds to Obama’s Copenhagen Speech - Greg Pollowitz - Planet Gore on National Review Online

Oh I'm sorry, I came into this thread expecting a serious discussion. Then I saw you three all conducting some right wing masturbation session, my mistake. Enjoy your echo chamber!

Oh I'm sorry, I came into this thread expecting a serious discussion. Then I saw you three all conducting some right wing masturbation session, my mistake. Enjoy your echo chamber!

A mind-numbed Obamabot liberal loser such as you saw a thread entitled "LOL! Pres. Obama flops in Copenhagen! Reply to Thread" EXPECTING to see a serious discussion?

Sure.

Look, loser. We all already know you for what you are: a complusive lying loser.

But as soon as YOU enter a discussion, it tends to degenerate. So kindly stay the fuck out of my thread, m'kay?

By the way, the President wasn't pleased with the way you sucked his ballsack, last time. He wants you to work on your technique. He said something about reducing you in grade to "salad tosser trainee." No worries! I suspect you'll do much better in that new assignment. You have had a great deal of experience.

A mind-numbed Obamabot liberal loser such as you saw a thread entitled "LOL! Pres. Obama flops in Copenhagen! Reply to Thread" EXPECTING to see a serious discussion?

Sure.

Look, loser. We all already know you for what you are: a complusive lying loser.

But as soon as YOU enter a discussion, it tends to degenerate. So kindly stay the fuck out of my thread, m'kay?

By the way, the President wasn't pleased with the way you sucked his ballsack, last time. He wants you to work on your technique. He said something about reducing you in grade to "salad tosser trainee." No worries! I suspect you'll do much better in that new assignment. You have had a great deal of experience.

What was that? There is a very large echo in here and I'm just hearing Mike's posts.

Earth is warming because just a few kilometers down it's heated to millions of degrees!

Last edited:
I've got a great idea! Let's give Obama our Health Car Proxy!!

He's Smart! Not like everyone says, like dumb! He's smart and he wants respect!

Sure.

What was that? There is a very large echo in here and I'm just hearing Mike's posts.

Stop staying in this thread you claim to have entered by mistake.

I ordered you to go away.

Now, go away!

Forum List

Back