Sean Hannity & other Reich wing talk show hosts "to blame Republicans for Trump's loss"

How they can even consider Hillary, who turns everything into lies, scandals, corruption and failures.... apart from her bank account... is beyond anyone's cognition.

like this

a Monmouth University poll released on August 8th, only 27% of voters said Mr Trump had the right temperament to be president (61% said Mrs Clinton had it).

Yeah, I suppose temperament is more important than actually being good president.

Not that I take these university's very seriously. According to a new study they are biased beyond belief, not that we needed a study to be able to observe an obvious fact. Only you need that...

being well balanced is a major part of being POTUS ...

You think so?

New-Hillary-Clinton-Photos-Reveal-She-Needs-Help-Climbing-Stairs.jpg

Is that chick in black with the purse Monica, is that why Screech couldn't make it up the stairs?

I made this video years ago because Sean denied knowing Nazi racist Hal Turner who was so upset, he posted a letter on line:

How they can even consider Hillary, who turns everything into lies, scandals, corruption and failures.... apart from her bank account... is beyond anyone's cognition.

like this

a Monmouth University poll released on August 8th, only 27% of voters said Mr Trump had the right temperament to be president (61% said Mrs Clinton had it).

Yeah, I suppose temperament is more important than actually being good president.

Not that I take these university's very seriously. According to a new study they are biased beyond belief, not that we needed a study to be able to observe an obvious fact. Only you need that...

You think so?

Shame on her. Being 70 and acting like she's, well, 70.

Hannity was the one media player to make sure he gave ALL candidates as much time as they wanted on the show. Cruz got the most. Hannity promised his audience he would not endorse any candidate, but would support the one that received the nomination.

Sean really was honorable in the whole primary process as compared to Levin and others.

ETA: In fairness I would rate Rush as coming in a close second for not endorsing anyone. Leaned Cruz there for a while but stayed fairly neutral.

I have been really impressed with Sean this election. Agree with your assessment of Rush, by the way he can hardly believe his luck getting a 2nd change to lay into the Clintons. :laugh:

Hannity used to be a Reagan fan until Trump came along. Now he demands that if you are a republican you must be for Trump and if you're not you are a traitor. There is no in between. There is no disagreeing on principals. Its either you kiss the ring or you're the enemy.

We've seen this before...several times in the past

like this

You think so?

In February...on icy steps.

like this

You think so?

If she's so unfit she can't even walk to the white house... perhaps she is too unfit to be the president.

It bothers me to no end to agree with the neocon douchebag hack Hannity.

But.
howegetrump-jpg.85122

Might want to read this thread about that: Has The Republican Party Been Getting Dicked For Decades Now?

By being the last-call on strategic election advice and the promotion or suppression of certain candidates, Dick Cheney's value system has infiltrated the GOP to such a degree that it's old value system doesn't exist anymore. As a result, the base has been shattered by this one man and his surrogates over the decades. They've finally "had it" with him. And Trump is the DIRECT result of that.

Forum List

Back