LOL, "I did not collude with the Russians"

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The son-in-law of the President gave a press conference (not one question was fielded) and his claim that he was proud to seek peace in the middle east and serve the President was laughable, and his denial of doing anything wrong - such as lying by omission on his security clearance form - was not mentioned. He made sure to point out he was innocent, and in his written statement blamed others, including "his" staff (we pay for them) who made errors on the forms (hundreds of times?).

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

And everyone is focused on Trump? This is insane.

The son-in-law of the President gave a press conference (not one question was fielded) and his claim that he was proud to seek peace in the middle east and serve the President was laughable, and his denial of doing anything wrong - such as lying by omission on his security clearance form - was not mentioned. He made sure to point out he was innocent, and in his written statement blamed others, including "his" staff (we pay for them) who made errors on the forms (hundreds of times?).

Kushner looks like he practiced intensively, I do not find his statements to be sincere .., and Trump must have thrown in what a great campaign he ran..haaa who cares about that.

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

Manifort was a secret foreign agent, literally. He failed to register as a foreign agent. He did so retroactively, meaning he admitted to having been a foreign agent and keeping it secret, hence, a secret foreign agent. He was involved and being paid by sources in Ukraine, Turkey, and Russia.

Kushner looks like he practiced intensively, I do not find his statements to be sincere .., and Trump must have thrown in what a great campaign he ran..haaa who cares about that.
That's okay. I haven't found the charges levied against this administration to be sincere.

Agreed and why was he not put under oath. Mueller needs to put him under oath. I don't believe a word he said.

Memorized statement.

I am 1000% convinced that the entire Twump Klan believes we're all gullable and stupid like the idiots that continue to support this moron.....he honestly believes, we'll believe anything they say, do or act upon because of these idiots that support him are up for anything!!

You have got to be a paid Russian hack. This is the USA, and most of us are old enough to remember the cold war, and have read the history of Russia. Ukraine is probably just as bad as Russia, but now we an admin like Russia running the US.

Agreed and why was he not put under oath. Mueller needs to put him under oath. I don't believe a word he said.
These Twump mf's wouldn't know the truth if it came gift wrapped in a Putin colostomy bag!! Because all they know is shit talk!!

These Twump mf's wouldn't know the truth if it came gift wrapped in a Putin colostomy bag!! Because all they know is shit talk!!

Yawz be talking some cracycray sheet! Wheeze all knows dat Uncle Vlad is a bad mofo and inner-feared wif dat lection. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeet!

I'll be glad when this whole "Russian" thing fizzles out and we can get back to the real issue: Prosecuting Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, and Loretta Lynch. Their crimes aren't simply going to "go away".

In addition, he didn't give a press conference. He made a statement to the press. The fact they wanted him to tell them what he had said to a congressional panel in a closed session is their problem not his.
The problem is the American people's because the Executive branch of the United States government is in disarray, chaotic, and utterly incompetent on account of the Electoral College voting a conman narcissist to be the president and the Republican-controlled Legislature will not put a check on the coarse loudmouth who sits in the Oval Office.

I'll be glad when this whole "Russian" thing fizzles out and we can get back to the real issue: Prosecuting Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, and Loretta Lynch. Their crimes aren't simply going to "go away".

The attacks on Trump were the real deflection meant to protect these people.

Forum List

Back