LOL, "I did not collude with the Russians"

In addition, he didn't give a press conference. He made a statement to the press. The fact they wanted him to tell them what he had said to a congressional panel in a closed session is their problem not his.
The problem is the American people's because the Executive branch of the United States government is in disarray, chaotic, and utterly incompetent on account of the Electoral College voting a conman narcissist to be the president and the Republican-controlled Legislature will not put a check on the coarse loudmouth who sits in the Oval Office.
Didn't Republicans think someone like Pence or Cruz or Rubio could beat Hillary? They had to go with a nut job liar treasonist billionaire conman?

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

And everyone is focused on Trump? This is insane.

You have got to be a paid Russian hack. This is the USA, and most of us are old enough to remember the cold war, and have read the history of Russia. Ukraine is probably just as bad as Russia, but now we an admin like Russia running the US.
Penny, Russia via Putin is running the US....and they're doing it with the help of Twump. We are in a constitutional dilemma and our congress who had no issues for the last 8 years attacking both the Obama administration and Hillary with hearings after hearings after hearings on shit that pales to what the Twump klan is doing to this country, yet the cowards just sit back and say nothing. I don't give a shit about the money crap, he and Putin can build what the hell ever they want, they could buy an island as far as I'm concerned....but to deny this country its will to have fair and unimpeachable elections, is a treasonous crime and Twump should be held accountable for his refusal to act.

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

Manifort was a secret foreign agent, literally. He failed to register as a foreign agent. He did so retroactively, meaning he admitted to having been a foreign agent and keeping it secret, hence, a secret foreign agent. He was involved and being paid by sources in Ukraine, Turkey, and Russia.

Bullshit. Big time bullshit. Some rules were changed and the lawyers involved with several lobbyists missed the mark. Tony Podesta who was working DIRECTLY for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions had to register as a foreign agent as well.

And I don't believe he's guilty of jack shit.

The shit you people come up with to criminalize good men and women is outrageous.

You have got to be a paid Russian hack. This is the USA, and most of us are old enough to remember the cold war, and have read the history of Russia. Ukraine is probably just as bad as Russia, but now we an admin like Russia running the US.
Penny, Russia via Putin is running the US....and they're doing it with the help of Twump. We are in a constitutional dilemma and our congress who had no issues for the last 8 years attacking both the Obama administration and Hillary with hearings after hearings after hearings on shit that pales to what the Twump klan is doing to this country, yet the cowards just sit back and say nothing. I don't give a shit about the money crap, he and Putin can build what the hell ever they want, they could buy an island as far as I'm concerned....but to deny this country its will to have fair and unimpeachable elections, is a treasonous crime and Twump should be held accountable for his refusal to act.

You really are fucked in the head if you believe Russia is running the country.

Name one gotdamn thing Twump has done since taking office, besides kissin sand nigga's ass's in Saudia Arabia and suckin Putin's dick at the summitt...and don't feed me this economy shit, because that bastard as are you, all are still riding the wave the Obama administration set up 8 years ago...that mf's has done nothing but tweet shit and step in it!!

Manifort was a secret foreign agent, literally. He failed to register as a foreign agent. He did so retroactively, meaning he admitted to having been a foreign agent and keeping it secret, hence, a secret foreign agent. He was involved and being paid by sources in Ukraine, Turkey, and Russia.

Bullshit. Big time bullshit. Some rules were changed and the lawyers involved with several lobbyists missed the mark. Tony Podesta who was working DIRECTLY for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions had to register as a foreign agent as well.

And I don't believe he's guilty of jack shit.

The shit you people come up with to criminalize good men and women is outrageous.
You, like so many of these brain dead fuck heads are beyond reproach.....you have no creds

Judging by your writing, it's unlikely you've ever read a book without a lot of pictures.

meet
come into the presence or company of (someone) by chance or arrangement.

collude
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

Prove it, once and for all, or shut the hell up. We are tired of you.

What would you call it? Just a meeting with Russians to talk about adoptions.

Name one gotdamn thing Twump has done since taking office, besides kissin sand nigga's ass's in Saudia Arabia and suckin Putin's dick at the summitt...and don't feed me this economy shit, because that bastard as are you, all are still riding the wave the Obama administration set up 8 years ago...that mf's has done nothing but tweet shit and step in it!!

His successes are out there. Try google.

And everyone is focused on Trump? This is insane
I would stand up and cheer if Trump put an end to this witch hunt.

And start prosecuting some of these Democrats

meet
come into the presence or company of (someone) by chance or arrangement.

collude
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

Prove it, once and for all, or shut the hell up. We are tired of you.

Kushner ought to testify under oath Sen. Ron Wyden said. He faced questions from committee staff behind closed doors on Monday about his contacts with Russia. He is scheduled to answer more questions about the matter during a similar meeting with the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

In a statement released Monday, Kushner said he “did not collude, nor know of anyone else in the campaign who colluded, with any foreign government.” Sounded very scripted.

Kushner’s 11-page written statement about four meetings he had with Russians during last year’s presidential campaign and during the Trump administration’s transition, which he failed to disclose on a security clearance form, “raises far more questions than it answers.” Kushner has repeatedly concealed information about his personal finances and meetings with foreign officials,” he added. There should be no presumption that he is telling the whole truth.

Wyden noted Kushner’s statement was likely written with the help of a “clever lawyer” and may have been carefully crafted in the way it described the meetings. Kushner will reportedly not be under oath during his scheduled appearances before the committees. Under federal law, however, it is still illegal to lie to Congress.

Donald Trump Jr. and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who are scheduled to meet with the Senate Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Wednesday, will also not be under oath when they testify.

If they didn't collude it would be under oath.

And everyone is focused on Trump? This is insane
I would stand up and cheer if Trump put an end to this witch hunt.

And start prosecuting some of these Democrats
So would I because it would look suspect.

Why doesn't he/they just shut up and move on?

Manafort worked for the Ukrainians dumbfuck,. Checking on his past employment is NIT the same as getting your Russian buddies to hack into Democrat e-mails & telling them when to release them.

The way you defend your little i9erange buddy makes me sick.

'My God you had a freaking freak for years because Hillary had a legal priovate server & now you pretend like Trump did nothing wrong as he has lied about this Russian thing from day one.

Where's the evidence he colluded? And what is the crime here?
Lied about several meetings with the Russians on his disclosure forms Why did he do that? Only offered documents when the story broke.

His disclosure forms were submitted prematurely.Simple.
No, he submitted them incomplete. He lied by omitting them. Trump lied when he claimed no one in his campaign had contacts with the Russians. Sessions is still lying. Trump wants to fire Mueller.

Judging by your writing, it's unlikely you've ever read a book without a lot of pictures.
The fact you can read, period is a surprise to me.

Forum List

Back