Lol, gotta laugh at cbs news. Just had it on. 3 times stated epstein "former friend of Trump."

Truth is
At 18 a person votes more liberal than as they learn by experience with age and they then vote more conservative

Which brings the truth that conservatives is more wise that liberals

And proves education leaders and media totally corrupt

Clinton went to Pedo Island 18 - 22 times.

Why do you keep parroting this lie?

Why do you keep covering up for Clinton

I only cover the truth...in my world truth trumps politics.

A concept you will never grasp
I only cover the truth...in my world truth trumps politics
Joe Biden says truth is better than facts. That must be the way you feel.

In fact that is the only way they state epsteins name.

Former friend of Trump, epstein.

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.
He wasn't a former friend of fat donnie?

He was but they omit wild bill racking up the frequent flyer miles out to the epsteins isle of filth. See how it works.
There it is again...we have all seen the flight logs on Clinton.....in NONE of those flight logs does it show Clinton flying to Epstein's island......
What do you think Clinton did when he left the SS at home and got on that plane?
Same thing Trump did.

Truth is
At 18 a person votes more liberal than as they learn by experience with age and they then vote more conservative

It's too bad voting is a right, which it never was supposed to be. Here we will now need to endure the fucking libs and their fucking race cards.

Let me show you why this was never supposed to be a democracy and why we are now in the mess we are in. Dealing with the ignorant masses all being seduced by what can be referred to as the sweet shop owner candidates. That is how Socrates once put it and what he predicted would happen under a "pure" democracy.

Fast forward to 2:50 seconds and see what Socrates showed would happen. The sweet shop owner candidate vs the Doctor candidate

Now, see which candidates are seducing the masses with free free free free free.......

And which political ideology pushes personal RESPONSIBILITY, accountability and privileges versus rights.

Then you will see the danger that the democrats are and pathetic their voters are.

Especially the left wing women.

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

The blob? Epstein and Trump were acquaintances a LONG time ago. Bubba Clinton and Epstein probably has sloppy seconds with each other's underage girls a few days before he got arrested..
So Trump had the firsts?

Clinton went to Pedo Island 18 - 22 times.

Why do you keep parroting this lie?

Why do you keep covering up for Clinton

I only cover the truth...in my world truth trumps politics.

A concept you will never grasp
I only cover the truth...in my world truth trumps politics
Joe Biden says truth is better than facts. That must be the way you feel.

Joe Biden is a moron, which is how I feel about you also

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

The blob? Epstein and Trump were acquaintances a LONG time ago. Bubba Clinton and Epstein probably has sloppy seconds with each other's underage girls a few days before he got arrested..
So Trump had the firsts?

Why do you post on a message board if you cannot read?

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.

He was but they omit wild bill racking up the frequent flyer miles out to the epsteins isle of filth. See how it works.
There it is again...we have all seen the flight logs on Clinton.....in NONE of those flight logs does it show Clinton flying to Epstein's island......
What do you think Clinton did when he left the SS at home and got on that plane?
Same thing Trump did.

Trump never went there.

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.
There's a bit of evidence that WJ went to Epstein's place many times.

Ofc Epstein is dead now. He won't be telling any tales.
He wasn't going to anyway. We need the victims to talk.

Same thing Trump did.

Trump never went there.

William Jefferson did, many times.

Same thing Trump did.

Trump never went there.

Did he? The flight logs gave many destinations, didnt see that one.

Epstein was recruiting out of Maralago...I’m sure Trump was there many times...

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.

So the picture of Clinton with an underage girl on Epstein's plane was no evidence of any monkey business?
You mean this one?

Is This Rachel Chandler and President Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's Plane?
Oh ok, that isn't a pic of Bill on the Lolita Express, it shows him on Ron Burkle's AirFuckOne.

Same thing Trump did.

Trump never went there.

Left wing woman.

With all due disrespect, can you just stop posting. Each post you make is dumber than the one before and it is having bad effects on my colon.

I might as well drink Colonel buttchug's irradiated sphincter scorcher sauce.

Thanks.

Same thing Trump did.

Trump never went there.

Durrr I'm sure Trump spent lots of time at Mar a Lago since he owned it.

As far as we know, only one girl was recruited out of Mar a Lago, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, and she was recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell, not Epstein.

Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.
Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago

Weo

Same thing Trump did.

Trump did not fly with Epstein with underage girls like Clinton

Liberals are foolish losers with mental
Issues

Truth is

It's too bad voting is a right, which it never was supposed to be. Here we will now need to endure the fucking libs and their fucking race cards.

Let me show you why this was never supposed to be a democracy and why we are now in the mess we are in. Dealing with the ignorant masses all being seduced by what can be referred to as the sweet shop owner candidates. That is how Socrates once put it and what he predicted would happen under a "pure" democracy.

Fast forward to 2:50 seconds and see what Socrates showed would happen. The sweet shop owner candidate vs the Doctor candidate

Now, see which candidates are seducing the masses with free free free free free.......

And which political ideology pushes personal RESPONSIBILITY, accountability and privileges versus rights.

Then you will see the danger that the democrats are and pathetic their voters are.

Especially the left wing women.

Yep that understanding is spreading and soon the democrats will be caught

The ones not now running and hiding are simply foolish losers

Forum List

Back