Lol, gotta laugh at cbs news. Just had it on. 3 times stated epstein "former friend of Trump."

Ever wonder why most people with a 3-digit IQ watch FXN?
Trump is absolutely justified calling the MSM "fake news".

I don't think the majority of Americans are buying their propaganda any more. Between Fox, talk radio, and the internet, the truth is reaching more and more people. And more and more people are starting to recognize the conspiracy between the Dem Party and the media. We political animals have always known it but now even uninterested citizens see it.

I don't think the majority of Americans are buying their propaganda any more. Between Fox, talk radio, and the internet, the truth is reaching more and more people. And more and more people are starting to recognize the conspiracy between the Dem Party and the media. We political animals have always known it but now even uninterested citizens see it.
Don't underestimate how influential the educational system and entertainment industry are on the masses. It is about hype.

Want an example of how the media influences and enslaves minds? Ask the average loser lefty who Jeronimo Yanez is. Trust me, none of them will. Ahhhh, but ask them about the name George Zimmerman or Officer Darren Wilson and they immediately know. Even though Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC the name SOUNDS WHITE. Understand the difference. You see Jeronimo Yanez was the name of the COP that shot that Castile in Minnesota. Oh, the media "reported" his name. Very minimally though and there is the difference. They HYPED the white SOUNDING NAMES and replaced Jeronimo Yanez's name with COP as much as they could. Understand the difference between HYPE and what they "report."

I was just educated about the concept a few days ago. I made a thread and I will be repeating it. It is availability heuristics. That is what shapes the average mind and why we are dealing with so much bullshit.

In fact that is the only way they state epsteins name.

Former friend of Trump, epstein.

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.

former is true....

and he was a 'former' friend of Trumps long before Trump took office

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.

These people are disingenuous and insulting.

Headline:

"Former friend of Trump and mortal enemy of Sir Bill Clinton!"

Don't underestimate how influential the educational system and entertainment industry are on the masses. It is about hype.

Want an example of how the media influences and enslaves minds? Ask the average loser lefty who Jeronimo Yanez is. Trust me, none of them will. Ahhhh, but ask them about the name George Zimmerman or Officer Darren Wilson and they immediately know. Even though Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC the name SOUNDS WHITE. Understand the difference. You see Jeronimo Yanez was the name of the COP that shot that Castile in Minnesota. Oh, the media "reported" his name. Very minimally though and there is the difference. They HYPED the white SOUNDING NAMES and replaced Jeronimo Yanez's name with COP as much as they could. Understand the difference between HYPE and what they "report."

I was just educated about the concept a few days ago. I made a thread and I will be repeating it. It is availability heuristics. That is what shapes the average mind and why we are dealing with so much bullshit.
I agree about the educational system. It was always one of the Marxists' main targets to infiltrate along with the media. But there's hope. I mean, after all, Trump did get elected and will most likely be reelected. You know the old saying...you can fool some of the people some of the time...

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

LoL it's funny how quickly they changed his name from "Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Jeffrey Epstein" to "Former Friend of Trump Epstein". They are so full of shit, why anyone watches them for information, I have no idea.

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

Reports from lawyers and accusers say differently. Lawyer says years ago only Trump was willing to assist. Trump banned him from his course in Florida. Also, not one accuser has said Trump did anything to them, in fact, on the contrary.

I don't take Trump to be the kind of guy who likes them young. He likes his women with beauty, glamour and European. I hope the roaches who went after these young women are held to account.

.the two were close.

a LONG time ago, before he was barred from Mar-A-Lago.

Got any connections between them in the last 10 years?

LoL it's funny how quickly they changed his name from "Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Jeffrey Epstein" to "Former Friend of Trump Epstein". They are so full of shit, why anyone watches them for information, I have no idea.

CBS scored better than FOX in a news study I did a few years back.
CBS was the best at regurgitating AP news with the least spin.

CBS scored better than FOX in a news study I did a few years back.
CBS was the best at regurgitating AP news with the least spin.
Fox obviously has a pro Trump bias, but their daytime shows swing the other way. I don't see Fox nearly as biased right as the rest of MSM is to the Left.

He wasn't a former friend of fat donnie?

He was but they omit wild bill racking up the frequent flyer miles out to the epsteins isle of filth. See how it works.

He wasn't a former friend of fat donnie?

He wasn't 20x closer to William Jefferson?
This was a Clinton hushing.

My theory is Bill has never had anything to do with it.
It was always Hillary.

New Topics

Forum List

Back