Lol, gotta laugh at cbs news. Just had it on. 3 times stated epstein "former friend of Trump."

4jB3gNe.jpg

Epstein contributed millions in dark money to liberal organizations. I believe these donations should be made public due to the kidnapping and human trafficking epidemic in America. There are organizations here who are devoted to keeping a pipeline of Latino Prostitutes flowing in to the US, and kidnapped young girls and even boys exported to South America and then Asia and The Middle East to work in underage Brothels. Interestingly enough, California has such a huge issue with child prostitution that it decriminalized prostitution for children as young as 13 years old. But you don't hear California Politicians like Harris, Pelosi, Waters, Swalwell, and Newsome ever talk about it, do you?

Billionaire sex offender Epstein gave heavily to Democrats, until he didn’t

From 1989 up until 2003, Epstein donated more than $139,000 to Democratic federal candidates and committees and over $18,000 to Republican candidates and groups, according to data from OpenSecrets. Notable recipients include former President Bill Clinton and former Senator Bob Packwood, a Republican. In 2003, a couple of years before a full-scale investigation into the allegations of sexual exploitation of underage girls, his political giving abruptly stopped.

From 1999 to 2003, Epstein donated $77,000 to Democrats John Kerry, Richard Gephardt, Chris Dodd, and other high-profile politicians and committees. Dodd received a $1,000 contribution from Epstein during his reelection campaign in 2003, however, the contribution was returned in 2006.

After a hiatus in political giving during the investigations into his sexual abuse, Epstein gave to independent Connecticut House candidate Gwendolyn Beck in 2014 and U.S. Virgin Islands Democratic Delegate Stacey Plaskett both in 2016 and the most recent midterms (Epstein owns a private island in the Virgin Islands called Little Saint James).

Most recently, Epstein contributed $10,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in October 2018.

Trump has been accused of raping one of Epstein girls. There’s an eyewitness.

Trump and Epstein were thick as thieves. Your efforts at deflection are quite curious given the topic of this thread. Getting nervous are you?

If there is an eyewitness, where are the charges? Oh, that's right! I guess these things only exist in the minds of Canadians that want to meddle in another country's politics.
Foreigners who openly admit being foreigners and posting opinions and comments on a political message board is not meddling.
Canadians probably know a lot more about us than we do.
Maybe we should be listening.

You can't even figure out how to get your pants down without shitting yourself. Canadians can't handle that level of complexity either without government assistance.
John Wayne was a pussy
56040.jpg

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.

But Bill lied about having " sexual relations" with and adult. Do you honestly believe he would cop to having " sexual relations with Minors" on a plane flying to Thailand where nobody but his hosts entourage is present. Billy, Billy, Billy, we'll see what songs the Co-conspirators sing.... If they get the chance!

That's how leftist media works.

Actually, what you guys are doing is exactly how right wing media works. Before or without having any evidence, you have convicted the Clinton's.
YOU have convicted Trump without any evidence you dope!
Only six more years pal. Only six more years.
By the time MSNBC/CNN etal are finished they will have accused Trump of bringing down the twin towers. 100% guarenteed.

Actually, what you guys are doing is exactly how right wing media works. Before or without having any evidence, you have convicted the Clinton's.
By the time MSNBC/CNN etal are finished they will have accused Trump of bringing down the twin towers. 100% guarenteed.

Even Trump admits he is to blame. Lets be honest. The Clinton's are powerless. You guys seem to want to suggest they are still powerful but they aren't. There's one guy who is though. One guy with close connections to Epstein and the Clinton's. TRUMP.

Here is Trump accepting blame

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Epstein killed himself on Trump's watch. This guy was going to spill the beans. Trump couldn't have that.

So they Jack Ruby'ed the mofo

800px-Lee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Ruby_as_Oswald_is_being_moved_by_police%2C_1963.jpg

You guys have convicted the Clinton's without any evidence too.

What are you going to do when Kamala Harris is the president? Think of how close Hillary was to beating Trump and she didn't even campaign in WI, PA or MI. Democrats won Michigan biggly in the midterm. That doesn't look good for Trump and he has to win all three states. Don't get cocky, Trump isn't. That's why he's going to rig the election.

I opened one link and saw nothing impressive.

Those wikileaks don't tell you shit. In fact, you can't even explain it so you send me these conspiracy theory links. If I have 1 hour to look into their theories maybe I would be a conspiracy theory nut like you guys.

I opened one link and saw nothing impressive.

Those wikileaks don't tell you shit.
A clip of Comey admitting to Congress that Hillary lied under oath is a conspiracy theory ?

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

Chaffetz then asked whether Clinton lied to the public. "That's a question I'm not qualified to answer. I can speak about what she said to the FBI," Comey said.

Asked whether Clinton lied under oath, Comey remarked that she did not do so to the FBI. Asked whether he had reviewed Clinton's testimony from last October's Benghazi hearing in which the former secretary of state told Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) that "there was nothing marked classified on my emails," Comey said that he had not.

"Did the FBI investigate her statements under oath on this topic?" Chaffetz asked, to which Comey responded, "Not to my knowledge. I don't think there's been a referral from Congress."

After Comey affirmed that Congress needs a referral to investigate Clinton's statements under oath to the FBI, Chaffetz remarked, "You'll have one. You'll have one in the next few hours."

"Did Hillary Clinton break the law?" Chaffetz asked.

"In connection with her use of the email server? My judgment is that she did not," Comey said.

Chaffetz then asked whether it was that he was just not able to prosecute it or that Clinton broke the law.

"Well, I don't want to give an overly lawyerly answer," Comey said. "The question I always look at is there evidence that would establish beyond a reasonable doubt that somebody engaged in conduct that violated a criminal statute, and my judgment here is there is not. "

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.
There's a bit of evidence that WJ went to Epstein's place many times.

Ofc Epstein is dead now. He won't be telling any tales.
Did he? The 27 flights amount to 6 trips with many stops around the world.

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.
That's the thing about flight records....they clearly tell us where they went. They don't just tell us who was on the plane.

But Trump is a Russian spy and he and Putin rigged the election.

:113:

You lefties are funny,

Currently Russian bots are picking up and amplifying fascist fears, memes and tropes using parallel and matching language to Trump’s racism. That’s not an accident.

You fools call Russian election meddling a “hoax” even though Putin himself said he wanted Trump to be President, and every intel agency in the world has said Evidence the Russians did it.

You call white supremacist terrorism a “hoax” even though white supremacist murdered 50 Americans last year, and more than 20 more last week.

You call the women who confirmed Trump is a serial predator “liars”, and three credible accusations of rape, but accuse Bill Clinton of being a pedophile and a rapist without any evidence whatsoever.

Currently Russian bots are picking up and amplifying fascist fears, memes and tropes using parallel and matching language to Trump’s racism. That’s not an accident.

You fools call Russian election meddling a “hoax” even though Putin himself said he wanted Trump to be President, and every intel agency in the world has said Evidence the Russians did it.

You call white supremacist terrorism a “hoax” even though white supremacist murdered 50 Americans last year, and more than 20 more last week.

You call the women who confirmed Trump is a serial predator “liars”, and three credible accusations of rape, but accuse Bill Clinton of being a pedophile and a rapist without any evidence whatsoever.
Trump-Warns-%E2%80%98Mueller-Probe-Should-Never-Have-Been-Started%E2%80%99.jpg

Some of the loons in this forum keep trying to steer it towards Trump

Of course they are, they know Epstein is likely to take them out in the 2020 elections.

Trump is all over the prior to Epstein first trial hanging out with Epstein, pawing snd ogling women with Epstein, behaving like an entitled rich asshole with Epstein and telling interviewers what a great guy he is and about Epstein liking younger women.

Trump did this to himself!!

Trump-Warns-%E2%80%98Mueller-Probe-Should-Never-Have-Been-Started%E2%80%99.jpg

Yes Angelo. Russians are posting shit like this lie.

Some of the loons in this forum keep trying to steer it towards Trump

Of course they are, they know Epstein is likely to take them out in the 2020 elections.

Trump is all over the prior to Epstein first trial hanging out with Epstein, pawing snd ogling women with Epstein, behaving like an entitled rich asshole with Epstein and telling interviewers what a great guy he is and about Epstein liking younger women.

Trump did this to himself!!
None of it matters. At least not for Trump.

Yes Angelo. Russians are posting shit like this lie.

The Democrats rigged the system against the non-Democrat who tried to co-opt the Party??? I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you. Republicans tried to change the convention's nominating rules, AFTER the convention had already started, in an effort to stop the Trump nomination, for pretty much the same reason.

Forum List

Back