Lol, gotta laugh at cbs news. Just had it on. 3 times stated epstein "former friend of Trump."

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.

Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.
There's a bit of evidence that WJ went to Epstein's place many times.

Ofc Epstein is dead now. He won't be telling any tales.

In fact that is the only way they state epsteins name.

Former friend of Trump, epstein.

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.
He wasn't a former friend of fat donnie?

He’s a recent friend of twinkle boy and cankles. Until they had him rubbed out, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why isn't this thread in "conspiracy theories"....you put mine there and it was a factual account of the cells they had Epstein in.

Did he? The 27 flights amount to 6 trips with many stops around the world.

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.

Ever wonder why most people with a 3-digit IQ watch FXN?
Trump is absolutely justified calling the MSM "fake news".

Nobody with a 3 digit IQ would watch any TV news. We know that it is the worst possible way to get information.

Did he? The 27 flights amount to 6 trips with many stops around the world.

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.

C'mon, It was known 20+ years ago.

Clinton went to Pedo Island 18 - 22 times. Trump never. Yet the MEDIA digs up 25 year old pictures of Trump with Epstein, but show none of him with Clinton.

Last edited:
EBsSVipX4AIk9iR.jpg

Joe Scarborough Blames Epstein Suicide On THE RUSSIANS And Gets Twitter-Blasted - The Lid

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

The blob? Epstein and Trump were acquaintances a LONG time ago. Bubba Clinton and Epstein probably has sloppy seconds with each other's underage girls a few days before he got arrested..

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.

He was but they omit wild bill racking up the frequent flyer miles out to the epsteins isle of filth. See how it works.
There it is again...we have all seen the flight logs on Clinton.....in NONE of those flight logs does it show Clinton flying to Epstein's island......

He was but they omit wild bill racking up the frequent flyer miles out to the epsteins isle of filth. See how it works.
There it is again...we have all seen the flight logs on Clinton.....in NONE of those flight logs does it show Clinton flying to Epstein's island......
What do you think Clinton did when he left the SS at home and got on that plane?

Dershowitz seems to be playing a similar game by giving trumps name as a friend of epsteins

And maybe the reason him a liberal has been agreeing with trump
On laws against the liberals

I’m sure by the end of next week you guys will be claiming he was in Clinton’s cabinet. I really haven’t followed this story except he got a favorable plea bargain I recall.

That you guys are trying to distance the blob from this guy tells me one thing....the two were close. All you people do is lie to support your blob.

The blob? Epstein and Trump were acquaintances a LONG time ago. Bubba Clinton and Epstein probably has sloppy seconds with each other's underage girls a few days before he got arrested..
upload_2019-8-11_18-10-46.jpeg

Forum List

Back