Former Maricopa County Elections Worker: Many Houses Had Exactly 25 Voters Registered, Other Anomalies

Maricopa County Elections are run by REPUBLICANS.

WHY would the Republican Maricopa County election supervisor want to tilt elections towards democrats?
We are tired of that excuse. They are RINOs and thoroughly corrupt. Are you to stupid to know the difference?

Fox News called Biden the winner. That got all the losers to lose their minds and then the Big Lie.

"If you are a media person or a public figure who continues to propagate this lie — Kari Lake and Mike Lindell spring immediately to mind but there are so many others — you are a liar"

The big lie was going on long before election day. The election was the massive organized fraud Biden promised. The coordination with the media was also obvious.

We are tired of that excuse. They are RINOs and thoroughly corrupt. Are you to stupid to know the difference?
Arizona republicans fired the Republican who was supervisor of the 2020 election and these same republicans hired this new republican supervisor for 2022 to replace the other guy from 2020.

Did Bannon tell you that or was it Trump, who heard it from some other idiot?
No. Reading History and making my way as a young man, my own life experiences, and listening to my elders

talk about the past is how I came to that conclusion.

Arizona republicans fired the Republican who was supervisor of the 2020 election and these same republicans hired this new republican supervisor for 2022 to replace the other guy from 2020.
What part of RINO don't you understand? That excuse is meaningless.

Forum List

Back