Lol....DC Episcopalian "church" taking "Father and Son" out of prayers. Gender neutral.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
DC Episcopalians Push Open Borders And A Gender Neutral God

The 123rd Diocesan Convention of the Episcopal Church in D.C. passed a trifecta of resolutionsSaturday to replace all gendered pronouns referring to God with gender neutral pronouns, oppose laws against illegal immigration, and open traditionally gender restricted congregational roles and facilities, like bathrooms, to transgender individuals. The convention, held at the Washington National Cathedral, passed the resolutions within an hour, according to The Institute On Religion & Democracy.

The resolutions, entitled “On Becoming a Sanctuary Diocese: Offering Sacred Welcome to Immigrants,” “On the Gendered Language for God,” and “On Inclusion of Transgender People,” garnered support from Rev. Kimberly Lucas, who sponsored all three, and Rev. Alex Dyer, who proposed two of the resolutions. Lucas serves as rector of St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in D.C. and Dyer serves as rector of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Parish in D.C., both of which have suffered a massive decline in member participation within the last decade, according to parochial reports.

------------------------

Down the rabbit hole we go. I dont think we can really survive liberalism and the unreal damage these motherfuckers have done.

The bible says God is a spirit.

Is a country really a woman or a car female?

Since this is in politics, I think you are going to see a lot more females running for office and may even outnumber the men, it would be about time us females give them a taste of what they have been giving women for years.

"And the world will be a better place".

Is Jesus now a gender neutral being too? Will it be assigned a gender neutral name? An interesting
grammatical reality-------"GOD" is actually gender neutral in Hebrew grammar in that names designating
"god" vary in gender-----some of them are masculine and others feminine. -----sorta The word for
"SPIRIT OF 'GOD' " is feminine---grammatically. ----that's the word that priests translate as "holy ghost"
What are they going to do with the traditional "circumcision" day------8 days after Christmas. FGM day?

I hope that the Episcopalians video taped the meeting. It would make a terrific U-tube

I admit to not knowing the rules, but when crossing themselves, don't they say "the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit..."?

That's a pretty regular gesture, is that no longer allowed?
Fairly certain crossing themselves is a Catholic and eastern Orthodox tradition. Yes, Father Son and Holy Spirit.

I admit to not knowing the rules, but when crossing themselves, don't they say "the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit..."?

Fairly certain crossing themselves is a Catholic and eastern Orthodox tradition. Yes, Father Son and Holy Spirit.

change to "parent, child and spirit"? not so weird

Do they really think that removing pronouns will effect the "massive decline in member participation within the last decade"?

The bible says God is a spirit.

Is a country really a woman or a car female?

Since this is in politics, I think you are going to see a lot more females running for office and may even outnumber the men, it would be about time us females give them a taste of what they have been giving women for years.

"And the world will be a better place".

And there you have it.
The liberal mind.
Equality is not desired.

change to "parent, child and spirit"? not so weird
Go fuck yourself

I tried----nothing happened

A supreme being does not have a gender. Just because some human languages force one to chose a gender for reference purposes, does not give a supreme being a gender. A/the supreme being being does not have a human body. It embraces both types of human bodies. Only a dumbshit thinks that a supreme being has a human body and that body is male.

Good for the Episcopalians!

A supreme being does not have a gender. Just because some human languages force one to chose a gender for reference purposes, does not give a supreme being a gender. A/the supreme being being does not have a human body. It embraces both types of human bodies. Only a dumbshit thinks that a supreme being has a human body and that body is male.

Dumbest people on earth. Liberal white women.

Yes, the right wing has to INSIST that their imaginary sky pixie has a dick!!!

Not sure why he'd need a dick, but he has one, dammit!

The more you comment the more it comes clear you're clueless

however------it seems to me that Episcopalians do the "trinity" thing-----and the
Madonna and child thing-------seems really tough to do away with genders in that
big time BIRTH story

JoeB, you are a pussy. Let me test that you piece of hypocritical prejudice shit who is soooo brave to attack Christianity.

Let me see one of you fucks attack islam you fuck. You have no credibility and I personally dont give one flying fuck what you did in your pathetic hypocritical life.

The only reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light your racist pathetic commie ass on fire again.

You fucking loser. Hypocrite. Lets see you attack islam. Yeah, thats what I thought pussy.
Now there speaks a follower of Jesus.

JoeB, you are a pussy. Let me test that you piece of hypocritical prejudice shit who is soooo brave to attack Christianity.

Let me see one of you fucks attack islam you fuck. You have no credibility and I personally dont give one flying fuck what you did in your pathetic hypocritical life.

The only reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light your racist pathetic commie ass on fire again.

You fucking loser. Hypocrite. Lets see you attack islam. Yeah, thats what I thought pussy.
Now there speaks a follower of Jesus.
Never said i was a saint you fucking pathetic hypocrite.

Don't you love it when God hating perverted libs chide down from their fake moral platitudes?

See you in hell.

Forum List

Back