Lol....DC Episcopalian "church" taking "Father and Son" out of prayers. Gender neutral.

JoeB, you are a pussy. Let me test that you piece of hypocritical prejudice shit who is soooo brave to attack Christianity.

Let me see one of you fucks attack islam you fuck. You have no credibility and I personally dont give one flying fuck what you did in your pathetic hypocritical life.

The only reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light your racist pathetic commie ass on fire again.

You fucking loser. Hypocrite. Lets see you attack islam. Yeah, thats what I thought pussy.
Now there speaks a follower of Jesus.

I am brave-----islam stinks

A supreme being does not have a gender. Just because some human languages force one to chose a gender for reference purposes, does not give a supreme being a gender. A/the supreme being being does not have a human body. It embraces both types of human bodies. Only a dumbshit thinks that a supreme being has a human body and that body is male.

Good for the Episcopalians!
Dumbest people on earth. Liberal white women.

I take it that you are speaking of me. How is this dumb?Are you contending that a supreme creator has a human body? Explain, please.

The bible says God is a spirit.

Is a country really a woman or a car female?

Since this is in politics, I think you are going to see a lot more females running for office and may even outnumber the men, it would be about time us females give them a taste of what they have been giving women for years.

"And the world will be a better place".

Oh please, the Bible is NOT Gender Neutral. "God the Father", "God the Son" and on and on and on. Deal with it.

42_zpszmq0bvgr.gif~original

Do they really think that removing pronouns will effect the "massive decline in member participation within the last decade"?
It might since young folks say they don't like going to church because it's too homophobic.
It hasn't so far. This is hardly the first change they've made. They want to redo the Gospel without actually learning what it means. They keep making changes to make everybody feel good. It is so much easier to be outraged then to obey the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Jesus never said it was easy to carry the cross.

Galatians 3:28 New International Version (NIV)

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
That means all are welcome as children of God, they are equally children of God, not that God has no gender.

Since this is in politics, I think you are going to see a lot more females running for office and may even outnumber the men, it would be about time us females give them a taste of what they have been giving women for years.

Oh please, the Bible is NOT Gender Neutral. "God the Father", "God the Son" and on and on and on. Deal with it.

Dumb. The bible only has translations done by men. Plus, who would believe the people responsible for writing it, even in the original texts? They were just mostly unknown guys with their own ideas. No supreme being ever had anything to do with the production of the writings that some guys chose to graft together into their bible at the behest of the emperor Constantine? The people who did these things knew absolutely no more than we, as individuals, know today.

And there you have it.
The liberal mind.
Equality is not desired.

You must be male.

Frankly, this entire thread is dumb. There are so many different sects within Christianity. None of the various sects of the Christian faith have ever agreed with each other. There is no reason why Episcopalians can't do their own thing, and people in other sects do theirs. People who disagree with Episcopalians on the various issues presented have their own churches, do they not? The people crying and screeching on this thread just need to go to their own churches and leave the Episcopalians to theirs. Or is there some "Christian" thought police organized that we don't know about? This idea that some particular group "owns" the Christian faith is ridiculous.

I read something and don't ask me where, that the father rained (peed) on the earth and the earth bloomed (like a womb giving life).

In many areas of the bible Father God gets so angry with his bride Israel because they kept worshipping pagans, and he called that adultery, Israel was known as the suffering servant because he punished them so often for their serial adultery.

Dumb. The bible only has translations done by men. Plus, who would believe the people responsible for writing it, even in the original texts? They were just mostly unknown guys with their own ideas. No supreme being ever had anything to do with the production of the writings that some guys chose to graft together into their bible at the behest of the emperor Constantine? The people who did these things knew absolutely no more than we, as individuals, know today.

Dumb. Your ignorance is duly noted. God the Father and God the Son love you anyway.

That means all are welcome as children of God, they are equally children of God, not that God has no gender.

paul, the greek freak----wrote Galatians ----he was high on mushrooms--------delusions

I read something and don't ask me where, that the father rained (peed) on the earth and the earth bloomed (like a womb giving life).

In many areas of the bible Father God gets so angry with his bride Israel because they kept worshipping pagans, and he called that adultery, Israel was known as the suffering servant because he punished them so often for their serial adultery.

catechism comic book stuff. the poetry is from AMOS --------as anyone who has ever bothered to
crack the book-------would know

paul, the greek freak----wrote Galatians ----he was high on mushrooms--------delusions

The Bible isn't the word of God? Huh???

The Bible isn't the word of God? Huh???

if you must ------you could believe that it is kinda INSPIRED-----just like when you think of me you
are INSPIRED to write love poetry

Forum List

Back