Lol....DC Episcopalian "church" taking "Father and Son" out of prayers. Gender neutral.

The Episcopalians are becoming a gay cult. Like any cult, like the snake handlers, don't pay them any attention.

Galatians 3:28 New International Version (NIV)

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
That means all are welcome as children of God, they are equally children of God, not that God has no gender.

paul, the greek freak----wrote Galatians ----he was high on mushrooms--------delusions

The Bible isn't the word of God? Huh???

if you must ------you could believe that it is kinda INSPIRED-----just like when you think of me you
are INSPIRED to write love poetry

I'll do that when I can find words that rhyme with dungeon and handcuffs.

I think, on the topic, that the Bible for conservatives is now the gospel according to Franklin Graham.

The bible says God is a spirit.

Is a country really a woman or a car female?

Since this is in politics, I think you are going to see a lot more females running for office and may even outnumber the men, it would be about time us females give them a taste of what they have been giving women for years.

"And the world will be a better place".

Oh please, the Bible is NOT Gender Neutral. "God the Father", "God the Son" and on and on and on. Deal with it.

Dumb. The bible only has translations done by men. Plus, who would believe the people responsible for writing it, even in the original texts? They were just mostly unknown guys with their own ideas. No supreme being ever had anything to do with the production of the writings that some guys chose to graft together into their bible at the behest of the emperor Constantine? The people who did these things knew absolutely no more than we, as individuals, know today.

Dumb. Your ignorance is duly noted. God the Father and God the Son love you anyway.

Hilarious. If you are so ignorant as to believe that a supreme being has a penis, nobody can help you. This sounds like some dumb fundie crap.

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
That means all are welcome as children of God, they are equally children of God, not that God has no gender.

paul, the greek freak----wrote Galatians ----he was high on mushrooms--------delusions
Maybe the Episcopalians will make some changes to Galatians that will please you.

I read something and don't ask me where, that the father rained (peed) on the earth and the earth bloomed (like a womb giving life).

In many areas of the bible Father God gets so angry with his bride Israel because they kept worshipping pagans, and he called that adultery, Israel was known as the suffering servant because he punished them so often for their serial adultery.

catechism comic book stuff. the poetry is from AMOS --------as anyone who has ever bothered to
crack the book-------would know

So Amos said God peed on earth, I knew I read it somewhere. Chapter and verse please?

I read something and don't ask me where, that the father rained (peed) on the earth and the earth bloomed (like a womb giving life).

In many areas of the bible Father God gets so angry with his bride Israel because they kept worshipping pagans, and he called that adultery, Israel was known as the suffering servant because he punished them so often for their serial adultery.

catechism comic book stuff. the poetry is from AMOS --------as anyone who has ever bothered to

So Amos said God peed on earth, I knew I read it somewhere. Chapter and verse please?

No-----your verse does not appear in the book called TANACH-----or even in the MIDRASH which includes
parables about talking ants

Maybe the Episcopalians will make some changes to Galatians that will please you.

I doubt it. Why should they care what I want?

your catechism whore did not allow you to read AMOS?-----it's a short and very poetic book

Yeah. And I'm asking myself how I could have possibly thought you had a sense of humor.

Paul wrote Galatians, as far as I know. And he was a nutjob. Who cares what he wrote. He's been dead a long time.

Yeah. And I'm asking myself how I could have possibly thought you had a sense of humor.

Episcopalians do not laugh--------they behead wives

Paul wrote Galatians, as far as I know. And he was a nutjob. Who cares what he wrote. He's been dead a long time.
OK. In that spirit, who cares what you think about it?

Episcopalians do not laugh--------they behead wives
You don't laugh either. I'm not surprised you missed my point.

DC Episcopalians Push Open Borders And A Gender Neutral God

The 123rd Diocesan Convention of the Episcopal Church in D.C. passed a trifecta of resolutionsSaturday to replace all gendered pronouns referring to God with gender neutral pronouns, oppose laws against illegal immigration, and open traditionally gender restricted congregational roles and facilities, like bathrooms, to transgender individuals. The convention, held at the Washington National Cathedral, passed the resolutions within an hour, according to The Institute On Religion & Democracy.

The resolutions, entitled “On Becoming a Sanctuary Diocese: Offering Sacred Welcome to Immigrants,” “On the Gendered Language for God,” and “On Inclusion of Transgender People,” garnered support from Rev. Kimberly Lucas, who sponsored all three, and Rev. Alex Dyer, who proposed two of the resolutions. Lucas serves as rector of St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in D.C. and Dyer serves as rector of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Parish in D.C., both of which have suffered a massive decline in member participation within the last decade, according to parochial reports.

------------------------

Down the rabbit hole we go. I dont think we can really survive liberalism and the unreal damage these motherfuckers have done.

so now you want to interfere in other people's churches?

:rofl:

I admit to not knowing the rules, but when crossing themselves, don't they say "the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit..."?

That's a pretty regular gesture, is that no longer allowed?
Fairly certain crossing themselves is a Catholic and eastern Orthodox tradition. Yes, Father Son and Holy Spirit.

The weird thing about that is they don't know who the Mother is. Can't have a son without a mother.

Degendering deity is long overdue. I keep posing the question, "if God is a "he" --- who's the she who makes 'him' a "he"?"

No one has ever been able to answer that.

You can't have a he without a she. It really is that simple.

Why so worried about Episcopalians? Don't all of you presumably-not-Episcopalians have your own churches?

Why so worried about Episcopalians? Don't all of you presumably-not-Episcopalians have your own churches?
We can still laugh at them. The gay cult Episcopalians split from the religious Episcopalians to form this rather bizarre form of belief. It's worth a laugh.

Forum List

Back