God Our Father!

It takes an incredibly stupid person to claim that the Creator of all has a race, sex, sexual orientation, or even has a physical body at all. Morons like this demonstrate why people mock religion.

Sorry bout that,

1. What if your lack of belief is your own self placed noose of an eternal existence of suffering you decided all on your own?
  2. You get to decide, so you may want to choose wisely.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What if your lack of belief is your own self placed noose of an eternal existence of suffering you decided all on your own?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What if unicorns make ice cream? My answer: it's a waste of time to preoccupy myself with such goofy nonsense.

Sorry bout that,

1. And when your religion is just *Let me kill babies in the womb I'm good*, never touches your cold dead heart there is no wonder where you are headed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,
  1. I know you are curious and want answers about God, and how God factors into your lives, or you wouldn't be posting in my thread.
  2. Simmer down, you know nothing, first know that, then you have a place to start.
  3. Till then you wander around feeling for wall corners in the dark.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,
  1. I know you are curious and want answers about God, and how God factors into your lives, or you wouldn't be posting in my thread.
  2. Simmer down, you know nothing, first know that, then you have a place to start.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You project your own cmpulision to delude yourself into thinking you have the answers onto others .

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What if unicorns make ice cream? My answer: it's a waste of time to preoccupy myself with such goofy nonsense.
Altering the fabric of your identity for the better is not a waste of time or foolishness.

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You project your own cmpulision to delude yourself into thinking you have the answers onto others .
It’s more about questions than it is answers. Such as, What was it I was supposed to learn?

You’d be surprised at the power of faith. It isn’t about the destination. It is about the journey. Everything you believe about faith is wrong.

Sorry bout that,

1. God is reaching out for you, just extend your fingers towards him, and be touched by a miracle.
  2. God reaches for everyone sitting in darkness, his love is meant for everyone.
  3. In your darkest moment God can still reach you if you just reach out to him.
  4. There is no lack of sinners who need Gods love, these days, likely 85 percent of everyone you see is without God.
  5. Many hide in darkness in false religions, as a group, they are the darkest of the darkest souls, who find it hardest to reach for Gods redemption.
  6. You only need to look around in the world to see these religions, its no secret.
  7. Some dark religions are violent and their goals are to wipe out others, while others false religions only hold down the souls of the believers within.
  8. Each are in darkness, each have not Gods life, and reveal only death and darkness.
  9. There are two paths to take in your journey, one IS life, and the other is death, learn of which path you are on.
  10. Choose wisely.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back