God is everywhere, so pray anywhere!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control!

Didn't Christ say 'go into your closet and pray' so no one else can see you. The lord knows your heart'.

This alone would raise my respect for people calling themselves christians by leaps and bounds. Hard to find in the bible where he said 'get thee a tv show and tell old people that they need to send in their last $1,000 so the 'preacher' can buy a new jet'.

yes the bible says pray not for the glory of man....

Sure, but he never specifically said not to pray for another jet did he? Jets don't cost that much if every little old widow would just eat cat food a couple more days a week, so she doesn't have to cheat God. That would make God mad at her.

ahh the preachers needing jets.....as jim baker said.....god didnt want him to have junk lol as he justified his gold faucets....not jessica hahn

Why pray to someone that doesn't care?

I agree ...

vip-capitol-hill-gallery4.png

I like the way Paul says it in Thessalonians. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Jesus Christ for you.

Didn't Christ say 'go into your closet and pray' so no one else can see you. The lord knows your heart'.

This alone would raise my respect for people calling themselves christians by leaps and bounds. Hard to find in the bible where he said 'get thee a tv show and tell old people that they need to send in their last $1,000 so the 'preacher' can buy a new jet'.
That's right. Jesus was talking to hypocrites who show off their piety in public. Jesus said they are getting their reward on earth. We ought to pray that they learn humility before it's too late.

Forum List

Back