LOL........Article about Crick and Mamooth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone makes a thread specifically to blubber about me, that's a sure confirmation that I've made that person my bitch, so I carve another notch.

As far as hiking goes, I'm not like fatass skook here who won't leave his couch. I run. Down the river, through the woods. Every other day, 10 miles, any weather except thunderstorms. This heat, however, is a killer. When it's this hot, I'll crap out at around 7 miles due to overheating, and I have to walk the last 3 miles.

When someone makes a thread specifically to blubber about me, that's a sure confirmation that I've made that person my bitch, so I carve another notch.

As far as hiking goes, I'm not like fatass skook here who won't leave his couch. I run. Down the river, through the woods. Every other day, 10 miles, any weather except thunderstorms. This heat, however, is a killer. When it's this hot, I'll crap out at around 7 miles due to overheating, and I have to walk the last 3 miles.

Well we're all real proud of ya s0n!!!:2up:

More bullshit from our own admiral hairball.

Some of these crazies keep going solely because of their weirdass personal vendettas against me. If I left this board, they might lose all will to live. Hence, I'm sort of bound by a moral command to stay here in order to make sure my stalkers don't off themselves.

More bullshit from our own admiral hairball.

Some of these crazies keep going solely because of their weirdass personal vendettas against me. If I left this board, they might lose all will to live. Hence, I'm sort of bound by a moral command to stay here in order to make sure my stalkers don't off themselves.

On the other hand there is the moral argument that you would be doing society a favor if they did off themselves. Then there would be nothing stopping your subsequent return either. Sounds like a win-win to me! :D

I think we should stop right there and take a step back towards the land of the living.

Moderation Message:

Time to take the advice in the OP..
Go take a hike. And I mean that in
a good way.. Don't let the extreme
weather or evil gases deter you from completing
your journey..

This thread will be closed when you
get back, but you can still link to it
for inspiration.. :D

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.