Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

Why not do so, if it gives me 30 days to pay, costs me nothing extra, and in fact accrues additional rewards?

Talk about being clueless. Jesuschrist, pal.

Dude I'm 50 fucking 1 years old, you can't blow smoke up my ass without me telling you it's smoke. Credit is not a good thing.

At your age, carrying a balance on your cards is foolish. Hence being 54 knocking on 55, I am loathe to not pay the balance in full, every month. Thus I do not accrue any interest, only miles I can use to upgrade to First Class or Business Class on international travel.

Many of my business expenses are paid similarly, a common practice among business owners, and undoubtedly one employed by the owner of the gun store this thread is about.
Dude just shut the fuck up you've gave to much bad advice

Dude I'm 50 fucking 1 years old, you can't blow smoke up my ass without me telling you it's smoke. Credit is not a good thing.

At your age, carrying a balance on your cards is foolish. Hence being 54 knocking on 55, I am loathe to not pay the balance in full, every month. Thus I do not accrue any interest, only miles I can use to upgrade to First Class or Business Class on international travel.

Many of my business expenses are paid similarly, a common practice among business owners, and undoubtedly one employed by the owner of the gun store this thread is about.

Okay. I'll make amends, and offer up some good advice:

Get a job.

Read a book, even one with lots of pictures.

Stop fucking sheep.

Stop looking at pictures of farm animals when you're wacking off every thirty minutes.

Bathe.

Wash your clothing.

Clean out your fucking single wide.

Get a job.

Stop fucking sheep.

Stop looking at pictures of farm animals when you're wacking off every thirty minutes.

Bathe.

Wash your clothing.

Dude you're an idiot I have a job, I have plenty of money I earned, I'm a plumber. Do the math.

Get a job.

Stop fucking sheep.

Bathe.

Wash your clothing.

Dude you're an idiot I have a job, I have plenty of money I earned, I'm a plumber. Do the math.

Butt fucking rams because you're too fucking retarded to identify which are the female sheep and getting shit all over your 2" pencil dick does not make you a plumber nor constitute having a job.

Heed my advice. If nothing else, the rusty single wide will be organized, slightly.

Last edited:

Get a job.

Stop fucking sheep.

Bathe.

Wash your clothing.

Butt fucking rams because you're too fucking retarded to identify which are the female sheep and getting shit all over your 2" pencil dick does not make you a plumber nor constitute having a job.

Heed my advice. If nothing else, the rusty single wide will be organized, slightly.

You've said some really stupid shit in this thread why stop now.

I already said you illiterate nincumpoop! I am making amends for it with good advice.

Get a clue, dipshit.

I already said you illiterate nincumpoop! I am making amends for it with good advice.

Get a clue, dipshit.

If I'm illiterate how in the fuck can I carry on a conversation with you on a discussion board where I have to read what you say?

Get a clue, dipshit.

If I'm illiterate how in the fuck can I carry on a conversation with you on a discussion board where I have to read what you say?

Obviously, by doing so, which as yet, you've failed to do. Just veering off into unrelated and retarded fucking rhetoric, since, as we both know, you're playing way the fuck out of your weight class.

Get a clue, dipshit.

Obviously, by doing so, which as yet, you've failed to do. Just veering off into unrelated and retarded fucking rhetoric, since, as we both know, you're playing way the fuck out of your weight class.

Spiking the ball before the first play and claiming victory is not winning the game. You're a fucking pansy ass bitch that makes a good chew toy. Try too keep up dumb ass.

You have done nothing but give wrong information
You have yet to disprove anything in this thread. Now go back to bed.

Spiking the ball before the first play and claiming victory is not winning the game. You're a fucking pansy ass bitch that makes a good chew toy. Try too keep up dumb ass.

No argument. Albeit, as many posts deep as you and I are in this little repartee, would make one an abject fucking retard to suggest we're anywhere near "before the first play."

How stupid are you? Have you ever asked anyone, since clearly, you're oblivious of the extend to which you are truly one stupid mother-fucker? No shit.

Last edited:

No argument. Albeit, as many posts deep as you and I are in this little repartee, would make one an abject fucking retard to suggest we're anywhere near "before the first play."

How stupid are you? Have you ever asked anyone, since clearly, you're oblivious of the extend to which you are truly one stupid mother-fucker? No shit.

Dude I thought you were some economic expert giving out those numbers like you did, but ALL THAT YOU'VE SHOWN WHEN YOU SAID GET A CREDIT CARD IS THAT YOU ARE ONE DUMB SON OF A BITCH.
Anyone who thinks using a credit card is a good thing is a dumb mother fucker.

Dude I thought you were some economic expert giving out those numbers like you did, but ALL THAT YOU'VE SHOWN WHEN YOU SAID GET A CREDIT CARD IS THAT YOU ARE ONE DUMB SON OF A BITCH.

I'm sure you're right. Keep spending cash 30 days sooner than you have to, and fuck earning any card-provider rewards. Your genius has left me in utter awe of your intellectual prowess.

I'm sure you're right. Keep spending cash 30 days sooner than you have to, and fuck earning any card-provider rewards. Your genius has left me in utter awe of your intellectual prowess.

Yep and your self proclaimed genius is why a large majority of Americans are in debt for 2 lifetimes. Let's get a credit card.:doubt:

Forum List

Back