Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
hyatt guns in Charlotte has been reported in the gun community around here to have sold ONE MILLION dollars worth in firearms last week.

The Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina racked up more than a million dollars in sales on a single day, its best single day performance since the store opened in 1959. - See more at: http://rottenmonkey.com/poop/usa/gu...mass-shooting-yet-again/#sthash.1ZffMEb5.dpuf

Last edited:
Clearly, this is more evidence that the majority of Americans favor banning guns.

;)

Yup... You cannot hardly find an AR-15 in New York. They're pretty much sold out.

My experience as well. I have regularly been doing 2k and 3k days when 800 was normally a pretty good day. Top was $7k. That's half what I did in November, all in one day. Margins are also up, of course. And it isn't just ARs and other EBRs. Glocks are nearly sold out, as is anything else hi cap. Glock mags are impossible to get in the 9mm. I'll be taking off the second week in January just to recover and hope this blows over.

Yup... You cannot hardly find an AR-15 in New York. They're pretty much sold out.

LOL....shit, my brother went to try to get a Mossberg Maverick 88 and they are on back order for weeks:ack-1::ack-1:.....and they want almost $300 for one. A month ago you could get that pretty much anywhere for about $100 less. Informed people know whats going on here and arming themselves to the teeth = win. When the price of a basic shotgun goes up $100 in 3 weeks, you know they are fucking flying out the door. Shit.......DICKS has it going for $329.00:wtf: and the ex-special forces guy who runs the gun area says they cant keep most anything on the shelves. As he said to me yesterday, "Fuck those gun grabbing assholes!!!":rofl:

Last edited:

LOL....shit, my brother went to try to get a Mossberg Maverick 88 and they are on back order for weeks:ack-1::ack-1:.....and they want almost $300 for one. A month ago you could get that pretty much anywhere for about $100 less. Informed people know whats going on here and arming themselves to the teeth = win. When the price of a basic shotgun goes up $100 in 3 weeks, you know they are fucking flying out the door.

Informed people know whats going on here and arming themselves to the teeth = win.

That's classic. :lol:

I heard that in Colorado they have a 10,000 person backlog for background checks. "Instacheck" is back logged for over a week.

Frankly, I see fear a the big mover here. Folks are afraid of what Barry might do.

I wonder if, at this point, a "ban" would accomplish anything? Seems to me that anyone who was "possibly" intending to buy has certainly already done so.....so, ban away!

There won't be a ban of existing weapons. Not that it would matter. If it happened all that bravery would dry up real fast.

I heard that in Colorado they have a 10,000 person backlog for background checks. "Instacheck" is back logged for over a week.

Frankly, I see fear a the big mover here. Folks are afraid of what Barry might do.

I wonder if, at this point, a "ban" would accomplish anything? Seems to me that anyone who was "possibly" intending to buy has certainly already done so.....so, ban away!

I hope with the surge in sales will send barry a message.

Here's the real fear: our government has Spent All The Money. State and local governments are cutting basic services in order to pay bloated pension obligations. When there is no money for an active police force, it makes it even more important to be prepared for self-defense.

Example: I live in Oakland CA. A few years ago, voters passed a measure to enact additional fees (taxes, but they can't call them that) to keep the police force above 800. The city spent the money on other crap (community outreach organizations) and we are now down to 630 active officers. Anyone with more than half a brain realizes that the cops will not show up in time to do anything other than tag the body.

Yes, buying guns is in some respects driven by fear...an entirely Rational Fear.

Here's the real fear: our government has Spent All The Money. State and local governments are cutting basic services in order to pay bloated pension obligations. When there is no money for an active police force, it makes it even more important to be prepared for self-defense.

Example: I live in Oakland CA. A few years ago, voters passed a measure to enact additional fees (taxes, but they can't call them that) to keep the police force above 800. The city spent the money on other crap (community outreach organizations) and we are now down to 630 active officers. Anyone with more than half a brain realizes that the cops will not show up in time to do anything other than tag the body.

Yes, buying guns is in some respects driven by fear...an entirely Rational Fear.

Oh, you won't get an argument here. I'm a gun owner myself and I understand the "fear" that is not born out of a fear of security (necessarily) but rather a fear of no longer being able to purchase what you want, when you want.

And, as I have stated here in the past, my Nephew is a detective in a large southern town. He has told me, on more than one occasion, that it is up to the individual citizen to protect him/her self. It is the job of the Police to "enforce laws - not protect anyone".

Even more classic...................

AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!! - YouTube

I love it!!

Look how tough and macho and he-man and hunt'n'grunt and -- Oh FUCK, if anything happened, he'd be under the bed in a flash.

I suspect this is happening all over the US. The NRA has only one job and that is to sell guns. That's what the cartel pays them to do and by gawd, all the scared little Chicken Littles are helping them to do their job.

Meanwhile, thanks to the knee jerking gun nutters, terrorists, criminals and illegals can buy any thing they want.

You think you're making yourselves MORE safe and guarding your "freedom" when, if fact, you're throwing away freedom with both hands. Don't believe me though - turn on Fox. Just like always, they'll tell you exactly what you need to know.

not

Last edited:

I love it!!

Look how tough and macho and he-man and hunt'n'grunt and -- Oh FUCK, if anything happened, he'd be under the bed in a flash.

I suspect this is happening all over the US. The NRA has only one job and that is to sell guns. That's what the cartel pays them to do and by gawd, all the scared little Chicken Littles are helping them to do their job.

Meanwhile, thanks to the knee jerking gun nutters, terrorists, criminals and illegals can buy any thing they want.

You think you're making yourselves MORE safe and guarding your "freedom" when, if fact, you're throwing away freedom with both hands. Don't believe me though - turn on Fox. Just like always, they'll tell you exactly what you need to know.

not

Why must you continue to show how much butt hurt you have suffered because of the second amendment. You know that you are lying but continue to lie.

I love it!!

not

Why must you continue to show how much butt hurt you have suffered because of the second amendment. You know that you are lying but continue to lie.

Why must YOU and other gun nutters always make references to homosexual sex while you're clutching your guns?

Hmmmm?

Are you crossing your legs as you read this?

Hmmmm?

Oh, and I only stated FACTS.

I love it!!

not

Why must YOU and other gun nutters always make references to homosexual sex while you're clutching your guns?

Hmmmm?

Are you crossing your legs as you read this?

Hmmmm?

Oh, and I only stated FACTS.

Who did this? From what I have observed gun grabbers are the one have a hard time telling the difference between a rifle and a dick.

But anyway why must you continue to lie?

New Topics

Forum List

Back