The Marxists/Demofascists are at it, just like the Gestapo of the 1930s. IRS agents go rogue on a legal gun shop owner, taking ATF and Tax forms.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
A gun store in Great Falls, Montana, was raided by twenty armed agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)12. The agents seized all Form 4473 documents, which contain sensitive information about buyers during firearms transactions12. The raid left the owner with only 30 minutes of operational time for the entire day2.
Learn more:
1. breakingdigest.com2. msn.com

This is what the Nazi's did with intimidation tactics on the people. Send in the jack booted thugs with guns and demand the owner relinquish any forms, that will be used against others. This is totally against the Constitution but then again, the government has all the money to spend if it ever goes to court.

If these guys show up at my house, i am calling the police telling them that there are people pretending to be IRS dressed like terrorists carrying AR-15s and wanting to steal my stuff. Better bring the swat team, for they may resist arrest....

Another example of the organized propaganda machine of the right, which deliberately feeds such stories to the brainless rubes to keep them hysterical and obedient.

As this thread shows, it works.

Whining about that gun shop that didn't want to pay their taxes again? Really?

A gun store in Great Falls, Montana, was raided by twenty armed agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)12. The agents seized all Form 4473 documents, which contain sensitive information about buyers during firearms transactions12. The raid left the owner with only 30 minutes of operational time for the entire day2.
Learn more:
1. breakingdigest.com2. msn.com

This is what the Nazi's did with intimidation tactics on the people. Send in the jack booted thugs with guns and demand the owner relinquish any forms, that will be used against others. This is totally against the Constitution but then again, the government has all the money to spend if it ever goes to court.

If these guys show up at my house, i am calling the police telling them that there are people pretending to be IRS dressed like terrorists carrying AR-15s and wanting to steal my stuff. Better bring the swat team, for they may resist arrest....

This post is rated retarded.jpg

Forum List

Back