Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

You do realize their is a possibility that their will be a gun ban? That has a direct effect on people. Hyatt had a shit load of AR';s AK's rifles Tactical shotguns and semi automatic pistols, the walls are bear the hand gun cabinets in front of the wall full of rifles are almost empty, 30 round magazines are completely wiped out, Ammo 223, 556, 7.62 x39 cleared out. The firearms he kept in the vault in the back are almost gone.
Dude give it up obama and company are failing at what they thought they did best.

Why in the fuck would I follow another one of your tangents when you've yet to answer one fucking question?
firearms sales are up well over this time last year for many reasons. One of those is the belief that Obama is going to push for restrictive legislation or will move in with an Executive Order. The other is people are sick and tired of kooks running around doing whatever they wish to create mayhem and death and no one in government is willing to do anything about it.

I do not deny that, and have said as much in this thread, I think more than once.

And how ridiculous is the fear? An executive order? This Congress or any Congress will ban guns, and start grabbing them?

Do you morons ever look out the window? Have you the slightest clue of what is being proposed and would stand up to challenges under constitutional law in the US.

Jesuschrist, ya'll. Take off the tinfoil hats and go hunting or something. If you like guns, enjoy them, and stop worrying anyone is coming to get them.

Last edited:
Dude your way to in depth than I your so far deep your head is stuck up your ass.
No one is dodging anything shit stain.
I showed you the inventory, I explained that their is a fear of governments knee jerk reaction to the mass shooting in Connecticut. And people are reacting. I also explained that I know Larry the owner, not good friends but I know him well enough that he would not embellish on what he has sold. I also explained they had to call in more help to man the crowds. I also added that the records will be checked by the feds. and all those black rifles on the walls in the pic are gone. and those he had in the cabinet way in the back. He does have a few bolt action rifles and a couple of shotguns.

The firearms community sales shit loads of firearms only when liberal run government has a knee jerk reaction.
Now deal with it bitch.

Deal with it??? How can I, possibly?

I'm still dying to know how a) we can determine sales volumes by looking at an interior pic of a retail store (covered no doubt in Harvard Business School MBA-level courses), and; b) how often do you fall down???
You are so done there is a fork stuck in your ass.
Now you are arguing just to argue.

Typically, if you have to say that, you've come up short.

Why in the fuck would I follow another one of your tangents when you've yet to answer one fucking question?
firearms sales are up well over this time last year for many reasons. One of those is the belief that Obama is going to push for restrictive legislation or will move in with an Executive Order. The other is people are sick and tired of kooks running around doing whatever they wish to create mayhem and death and no one in government is willing to do anything about it.

I do not deny that, and have said as much in this thread, I think more than once.

And how ridiculous is the fear? An executive order? This Congress or any Congress will ban guns, and start grabbing them?

Do you morons ever look out the window? Have you the slightest clue of what is being proposed and would stand up to challenges under constitutional law in the US.

Jesuschrist, ya'll. Take off the tinfoil hats and go hunting or something. If you like guns, enjoy them, and stop worrying anyone is coming to get them.

Yes I know what is going to be proposed, in addition to what was Clinton's assault weapons ban they'er going to add more hand guns and shot guns

Yes I know what is going to be proposed, in addition to what was Clinton's assault weapons ban they'er going to add more hand guns and shot guns

Then run for your lives, kids! (to a gun store with credit cards ready!)

Fuck whether you want or need a gun. Just do it cuz... [insert retarded reason ]

That's thinking!

Fuck whether you want or need a gun. Just do it cuz... [insert retarded reason ]

That's thinking!
I use cash.

That's thinking!
I use cash.

Start with a Sears card, make some on time payments and you'll have a low-limit Visa in no time.

hyatt guns in Charlotte has been reported in the gun community around here to have sold ONE MILLION dollars worth in firearms last week.

The Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina racked up more than a million dollars in sales on a single day, its best single day performance since the store opened in 1959. - See more at: Guns Sales Skyrocket in Wake of Mass Shooting Yet Again | Rotten Monkey

Here to. Particularly AR's where I go.
I hear Lebanon Tennessee has a shit load of AK's, and AR's extended magazines and drum magazines.

Deal with it??? How can I, possibly?

I'm still dying to know how a) we can determine sales volumes by looking at an interior pic of a retail store (covered no doubt in Harvard Business School MBA-level courses), and; b) how often do you fall down???
You are so done there is a fork stuck in your ass.
Now you are arguing just to argue.

Typically, if you have to say that, you've come up short.

Oh please.

hyatt guns in Charlotte has been reported in the gun community around here to have sold ONE MILLION dollars worth in firearms last week.

The Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina racked up more than a million dollars in sales on a single day, its best single day performance since the store opened in 1959. - See more at: Guns Sales Skyrocket in Wake of Mass Shooting Yet Again | Rotten Monkey

Here to. Particularly AR's where I go.
I hear Lebanon Tennessee has a shit load of AK's, and AR's extended magazines and drum magazines.

Jax, Dicks, you name it, high caps are going like hot cakes. Its crazy.

I use cash.

Start with a Sears card, make some on time payments and you'll have a low-limit Visa in no time.

The stupid...it burns...

Ye gods.

I thought he was some economics expert the way he was spouting out those numbers. And here he is suggesting I create more debt and pay more for something by saying I should get a charge card. Well isn't that spacial? :badgrin:

Have to be honest I have several but do not use them only in an extreme emergency
Like if there this sweet deal of a firearm and I'm just a little short of cash.

Last edited:
Obama = greatest gun salesman in America.

Only because right wingers are dumb enough to believe the bullshit fed to them.
How does one suggest a bill on guns will pass the house?
So it was bullshit when obama said during the presidential debates that he would sign any gun ban legislation that crossed his desk? It was bull shit with frankestin when you said she and other democrats would push a for another gun ban? When dealing with gun and democrats nothing is bullshit.

Obama = greatest gun salesman in America.

Only because right wingers are dumb enough to believe the bullshit fed to them.
How does one suggest a bill on guns will pass the house?

Hey numbnut....When THIS president says he will use his "full weight" to come up with new gun regulations, he has NO intention of going through Congress.
Obama rules by political fiat.
Fucking pay attention.

Forum List

Back