Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

The gun grabbers just caused me to buy 2 - unregistered 80% lower complete AR-15 kits & 12 - 30 round Pmags.

I know your pain they did the same thing to me. I didn't really want a 223 but know I have one and have come to really enjoy it.

Obama = greatest gun salesman in America.

Only because right wingers are dumb enough to believe the bullshit fed to them.
How does one suggest a bill on guns will pass the house?
So it was bullshit when obama said during the presidential debates that he would sign any gun ban legislation that crossed his desk? It was bull shit with frankestin when you said she and other democrats would push a for another gun ban? When dealing with gun and democrats nothing is bullshit.

When I said what? Or was that a typo?
And he can't sign a bill that doesn't pass the house.

Only because right wingers are dumb enough to believe the bullshit fed to them.
How does one suggest a bill on guns will pass the house?
So it was bullshit when obama said during the presidential debates that he would sign any gun ban legislation that crossed his desk? It was bull shit with frankestin when you said she and other democrats would push a for another gun ban? When dealing with gun and democrats nothing is bullshit.

Yes it was a typo "when she said she and other democrats would."
He's "legislated" by executive order in the past

Last edited:
Start with a Sears card, make some on time payments and you'll have a low-limit Visa in no time.

The stupid...it burns...

Ye gods.

I thought he was some economics expert the way he was spouting out those numbers. And here he is suggesting I create more debt and pay more for something by saying I should get a charge card. Well isn't that spacial? :badgrin:

Have to be honest I have several but do not use them only in an extreme emergency
Like if there this sweet deal of a firearm and I'm just a little short of cash.

Well sure, if you have a low FICO score and thus high interest, plus you carry a balance.

But just pay it at the end of the month and use the miles for upgrades to First or Business Class on trips to fewer-guns shit holes, like Tokyo, Rio, Paris, Tuscany...

1. Dude when you have the money why pay more for something?

2.Cash is cash and can't be tracked.

1. You forgot the element of time: Current dollars vs. future dollars; they're not equal value.

2. Not in the case of a gun purchase.

Yes it was a typo "when she said she and other democrats would."
He's "legislated" by executive order in the past

$75.00 for a dang Glock drop free ! And I have seen some going for $100.00! Dang. Hell, maybe the fear of a useless bill passing will stimulate the economy some ?

The stupid...it burns...

Ye gods.

I thought he was some economics expert the way he was spouting out those numbers. And here he is suggesting I create more debt and pay more for something by saying I should get a charge card. Well isn't that spacial? :badgrin:

Have to be honest I have several but do not use them only in an extreme emergency

Well sure, if you have a low FICO score and thus high interest, plus you carry a balance.

But just pay it at the end of the month and use the miles for upgrades to First or Business Class on trips to fewer-guns shit holes, like Tokyo, Rio, Paris, Tuscany...

Dude just shut the fuck up you don't know jack shit about economics. You gave yourself away when you suggested that I use a credit card. Just shut the fuck up.

Dude just shut the fuck up you don't know jack shit about economics. You gave yourself away when you suggested that I use a credit card. Just shut the fuck up.

Why not do so, if it gives me 30 days to pay, costs me nothing extra, and in fact accrues additional rewards?

Talk about being clueless. Jesuschrist, pal.

The stupid...it burns...

Ye gods.

Have you ever had a THOUGHT enter that hat rack on your shoulders?

Why not do so, if it gives me 30 days to pay, costs me nothing extra, and in fact accrues additional rewards?

Dude I'm 50 fucking 1 years old, you can't blow smoke up my ass without me telling you it's smoke. Credit is not a good thing.

Dude I'm 50 fucking 1 years old, you can't blow smoke up my ass without me telling you it's smoke. Credit is not a good thing.

At your age, carrying a balance on your cards is foolish. Hence being 54 knocking on 55, I am loathe to not pay the balance in full, every month. Thus I do not accrue any interest, only miles I can use to upgrade to First Class or Business Class on international travel.

Many of my business expenses are paid similarly, a common practice among business owners, and undoubtedly one employed by the owner of the gun store this thread is about.

Forum List

Back