Massive amounts of gun buying....and the gun murder rate went down in 2022? But...guns cause murder....right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well......we had record years of people buying guns, including brand new growth areas among minorities and women......and yet, we are told that all that gun buying will lead to more gun murder...

How, they never say......just ....you know....guns......

But in 2022, in the middle of this huge increase in gun buying, gun carrying......our gun murder rate went down.....

We have some terrible news for the Gun Control Industry™. The CDC — yes, the same CDC that desperately wanted more taxpayer dollars for more “gun violence research” — is reporting that firearm-related homicides fell in 2022. If you’re a regular reader, you know that 2022 was smack-dab in the very fattest part of the now 50-month gun-buying binge the American public embarked on during the pandemic and the George Floyd Summer of Love.

But wait, you say. How can that possibly be true? We’ve been told by all of the smartest people that more guns mean more dead people. That having a gun in the home means it’s far more likely to shoot you than you are to use it against a criminal. How could the number of dead bodies possibly have dropped?

Well, gun-grabbers, read ’em and weep . . .

Provisional CDC data from 2022 saw 5.9 deaths per 100,000 people, about a 6% decrease from 2021.

Well......we had record years of people buying guns, including brand new growth areas among minorities and women......and yet, we are told that all that gun buying will lead to more gun murder...

But in 2022, in the middle of this huge increase in gun buying, gun carrying......our gun murder rate went down.....

We have some terrible news for the Gun Control Industry™. The CDC — yes, the same CDC that desperately wanted more taxpayer dollars for more “gun violence research” — is reporting that firearm-related homicides fell in 2022. If you’re a regular reader, you know that 2022 was smack-dab in the very fattest part of the now 50-month gun-buying binge the American public embarked on during the pandemic and the George Floyd Summer of Love.

But wait, you say. How can that possibly be true? We’ve been told by all of the smartest people that more guns mean more dead people. That having a gun in the home means it’s far more likely to shoot you than you are to use it against a criminal. How could the number of dead bodies possibly have dropped?

Provisional CDC data from 2022 saw 5.9 deaths per 100,000 people, about a 6% decrease from 2021.

We all moved on months ago to the understanding that the guns don't commit murder.

The astoundingly high gun death rate in America is clearly linked to America's culture of death, shooting fellow citizens for pleasure, and the uninterrupted American wars of aggression that forms the culture.

What better example than the support of Zionism which freely and openly claims that they're better than the rest of us?

We all moved on months ago to the understanding that the guns don't commit murder.

The astoundingly high gun death rate in America is clearly linked to America's culture of death, shooting fellow citizens for pleasure, and the uninterrupted American wars of aggression that forms the culture.

What better example than the support of Zionism which freely and openly claims that they're better than the rest of us?
You're an idiot as usual. Other than a few psychopaths, no one kills for pleasure. Even criminals kill for economic gain and Canada is no different than the US in that.

So, the gun murder rate went down in 2022 under Biden?

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!

You're an idiot as usual. Other than a few psychopaths, no one kills for pleasure. Even criminals kill for economic gain and Canada is no different than the US in that.
You can be the spokesman for the 'gun blaming' side.

Nobody ele wants the job, other than 2Aguy who keeps on hinting it.

Both of you understand that a loaded gun left of a table, will kill somebody!

Others lately? Not so sure?

The assumption is that guns cause death.

It is that certain people with guns that cause a death.

Increase of gun purchases could be the same people who have a gun feel the need for another gun.

Maybe more responsible people are buying guns?

Maybe after the Trump lead insurrection more people feel they need a gun

Anyway just because gun sales go up and number of gun related deaths are going done means nothing. The next mass shooting is the concern.

Just an aside..... the large increase in security camera sales eerily coincides with sales of menswear with hoodies.

What's up with that? If you wear your hoodie up into a store the clerks are going to watch you closely. And for good reason.

How? More guns, less gun murder.

You idots preach more guns more gun crime and thw opposite happened.....
CDC reports on public health. Not on gun ownership. So, where is your data that gun ownership went up and not down in 2022?

Last edited:
CDC reports on public health. Not on gun ownership. So, where is your data that gun ownership went up and not down in 2022?
Do you live under a rock?

Read the article.

Then get back to me. Try the fuck again, lil man.
Read what? The right-wing rag that calls itself "Truth about Guns"? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard. That may pass for facts in your retard world but in the real world, we deal with facts. Come one, chop-chop. Go prove your assertions with actual data. Go.

Read what? The right-wing rag that calls itself "Truth about Guns"? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard. That may pass for facts in your retard world but in the real world, we deal with facts. Come one, chop-chop. Go prove your assertions with actual data. Go.
STFU lil man.

Firearm sales eased to 18.9 million in 2021 and 16.6 million in 2022. All three figures are larger than the gun-sale total for any other year in the new millennium.

How many lies you gonna tell in one evening? I warned you. I told you to read the article. You refused. Now reap what you sow.

STFU lil man.

Firearm sales eased to 18.9 million in 2021 and 16.6 million in 2022. All three figures are larger than the gun-sale total for any other year in the new millennium.

How many lies you gonna tell in one evening? I warned you. I told you to read the article. You refused. Now reap what you sow.
Retard. Are you really this stupid? Where are the actual data? Posting numbers means shit-all.

Man, even for a retard, you are scrapping the barrel. Now, go get the link to the actual data or fuck off. Git.

Retard. Are you really this stupid? Where are the actual data? Posting numbers means shit-all.

Man, even for a retard, you are scrapping the barrel. Now, go get the link to the actual data or fuck off. Git.
Retard, you said the article did not mention 2022. You lied. Now get out my face.

You are not intellectually prepared for this debate. Make a fucking point or take your curbstomping and move on.

I am not here to make your argument for you. My argument is that the gunophobes Who claim that more guns lead to more murder and violent crime are full of shit.

Now you refute that with data or go the fuck away, lightweight.

Retard, you said the article did not mention 2022. You lied. Now get out my face.

You are not intellectually prepared for this debate. Make a fucking point or take your curbstomping and move on.

I am not here to make your argument for you. My argument is that the gunophobes Who claim that more guns lead to more murder and violent crime are full of shit.

Now you refute that with data or go the fuck away, lightweight.
LOL I knew we were scrapping the barrel with you. :itsok:

Show me where I claimed the article did not mention 2022. Go.

And you still haven't presented data. A line in a right-wing nut job rag does not a fact make. Do you get that? Maybe not.

Now, you see why you are a retard? Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back