The Real Effort Over Gun Control

Gun Control is not nor ever has been about protecting people. It is all about disarming everyone so that they are helpless.

umm.. if everyone were disarmed... then what would there be to be helpless against?
:oops:

I support reasonable gun control.
We need to strengthen gun control in regards to the mentally unstable.
We do not need assault rifles for citizens.
You cannot hunt with them.

I am a gun owner with over 25 guns, Have a CC permit and have a holstered 1911 M1A1 with 2 extra clips on my power chair.

With that said I hope I never have to shoot anyone.
I don't even like to kill varmits like coyotes killing my calves, but I do it.

Gun Control is not nor ever has been about protecting people. It is all about disarming everyone so that they are helpless.

umm.. if everyone were disarmed... then what would there be to be helpless against?

If YOU were "disarmed", you wouldn't be able to type your drivel on your keyboard. I vote YES!

It's true drivel isn't it? I ran rings around you logically. Admit it.

To those who believe that we need guns to "fight tyranny":

What ever do you mean by that? A gaggle of idiots with assault rifles slung across their shoulders IS tyranny, not the defenders against it. The second amendment calls LOUDLY for a well regulated militia. That's where assault weapons belong, not on the streets.

If you want to defend against some perceived tyranny, join the National Guard or the State Police. These folks are the real defenders against tyranny. They have proven it. It was National Guardsmen who protected Civil Rights marchers against the tyranny of idiot racists.

Do you see tyranny today? If so, where? because I believe that most of sane America is pretty much satisfied, except for the tyranny of the extremist who holds the view that he has some warped "right" to hold aa assault rifle while other nuts tear up schools, theaters, temples and our streets with, guess what, ASSAULT RIFLES!

These weapons have NO PLACE in our society. They need to be banned forever. The only tyranny I see is the tyranny of the gun nut who insists we must suffer the deadly consequences of assault weapons as a price for his 'freedom'.

A government that knows its population is armed is going to have to disarm it before it tries to extend its powers beyond what the majority will tolerate--and this serves as a definite warning sign.

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

I'm crushed, this coming from a self-admitted racist who tramps around in a superman suit. Crushed, I tell ya.
I also noticed you have no answer.

That's OK. I'll let you in on the secret: there isn't an answer.
You're welcome.

Last edited:
A government that knows its population is armed is going to have to disarm it before it tries to extend its powers beyond what the majority will tolerate--and this serves as a definite warning sign.
Believe me, the government knows the population is armed. But why should we be armed with assault weapons? Such weapons wreak more terror and destruction than any benefit by way of defense against tyranny. The general population has no more need of assault weapons than they need bazookas. Are we supposed to have a bazooka in the home to defend against some perceived tyranny?

And it seems to me that the people who actively fight tyranny as they see it are called terrorists. Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols thought they were fighting tyranny when they killed 168 people.

You're welcome.

Yes there is. But it doesn't help your agenda.

Do you ever post anything that isn't a complete non sequitur waste of bandwidth? Ever?

If there is an answer, spit it out already. Because my "agenda" is to ferret out the reasoning --or lack thereof.

Once again, it went like this:

No answer. Postulation fails. Done. Cannot be undone with simpleminded denial.
Duh!:bang3:

Last edited:

Umm... The criminals who didn't get disarmed. Let's face it... Gun control only controls Law abiding citizens. Unless of course you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution, and enter every home in America and actively search for guns that were not declared in your less than Constitutional and tyrannical effort to disarm the public.

Umm... The criminals who didn't get disarmed. Let's face it... Gun control only controls Law abiding citizens. Unless of course you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution, and enter every home in America and actively search for guns that were not declared in your less than Constitutional and tyrannical effort to disarm the public.

The sentence said "everyone". Didn't say "non-criminals" or "those born under fire signs" or "those with brown eyes". It said "everyone".

Moving the goal posts. Fifteen yards. Fourth down.

I don't have any effort, tyrannical or otherwise, to disarm anyone of anything, except the guy who put this idea out there of his rational basis. He never came back to answer.

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

I'm crushed, this coming from a self-admitted racist who tramps around in a superman suit. Crushed, I tell ya.
I also noticed you have no answer.

You're welcome.

Lol, may I once again point out to you that Superman does not start with the letters JC moron. As for your answer, you being a moron, I'll try to take that into account and explain it to you as simply as possible. BEFORE there was ever even ONE firearm in this world, predatory human beings preyed upon weaker human beings, using their fists, rocks and sticks beating them, raping them, robbing them and enslaving them. Go figure, tens of thousands of years of the weak being helpless in the face of the strong and predatory before the invention of the firearm. Like I said, you're even dumber than I thought you were, and believe me, I thought you were blazingly stupid even before this statement.

Forum List

Back