1 million guns a month sold.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
America Purchased over 1,000,000 Guns a Month for 46 Months in a Row
The hot market for firearms sales shows no sign of slowing down this summer. According to the FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS) data, this April was the third highest on record – dwarfed only by the record-setting pace set during the pandemic, and further accompanied by widespread social unrest.

April 2023 also marked the 45th month in a row that saw more than one million guns sold. That is especially noteworthy as tax deadlines and pending summer vacations traditionally slow gun sales – while inflation also remains high.
The great unifier. The guy who was going to work with the other side and not have mean tweets.

1 million guns sold a month.

5zj2h3.jpg

Last edited:
How would you know?

It's a New Handy-Dandy Second Amendment Bot.

Look how many bots we have online currently:

Total: 376 (members: 146, guests: 230)
Robots: 727

I look at the count every day and when I need to post the information. It's been a long time since the real people outnumbered the bots on this site. Makes it pretty obvious how desperate they are to believe they're winning when they can't find enough actual people to convince anyone and they need to resort to technology for that purpose.

How many guns are sold has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, to claim otherwise is idiocy.

Of course, most conservatives are idiots.

Did you miss the part about April being the third-highest gun sales month? There are generally no hunting seasons open in April that I know of, except for Spring turkey season.

So all those people were rushing out to buy turkey guns, right? :21:

How many guns are sold has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, to claim otherwise is idiocy.

Of course, most conservatives are idiots.

Again,how would you know?
Did you ever stop to think that Americans see their country heading in the wrong direction and they dont trust the government so they wish to be prepared for any eventuality?
If it's about crime where do you point your finger as to who's responsible for the spiraling crime rate?

I did my part today:

ac 42 (Walther 1942) P.38.

8 004 (2).JPG

I'll do the same tomorrow, I saw a Ortgies 7.65 mm pistol I want but it will just be a replacement for a lesser condition example that I already have.

R.4036a8ab0b0078836f7209df99853cdd

To pro gun control liberals, remember that conservatives all over the country dream of the day they get the call to go murder you.

And that is just bullshit....since 1917, it was leftists who committed the mass murder around the world......from Europe, to Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba, all around the world.....

We want to be left alone...you idiots want control......the truth is, you guys want to take our guns because with our guns....we keep your brown shirts, blm and antifa, from attacking us in our homes in the suburbs...your brownshirts are currently limited to the democrat party controlled cities...where you enacted extreme gun control, and destroyed local police....leaving the people in those cities completely exposed to your violence...

Forum List

Back