Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

So now you're dodging not only the original bullshit assumption, but also the new tangent your pea-brain wandered off into?

And you dared query why I am in this debate???

Last question: you fall down much?

Dude your way to in depth than I your so far deep your head is stuck up your ass.
No one is dodging anything shit stain.
I showed you the inventory, I explained that their is a fear of governments knee jerk reaction to the mass shooting in Connecticut. And people are reacting. I also explained that I know Larry the owner, not good friends but I know him well enough that he would not embellish on what he has sold. I also explained they had to call in more help to man the crowds. I also added that the records will be checked by the feds. and all those black rifles on the walls in the pic are gone. and those he had in the cabinet way in the back. He does have a few bolt action rifles and a couple of shotguns.

The firearms community sales shit loads of firearms only when liberal run government has a knee jerk reaction.
Now deal with it bitch.

Deal with it??? How can I, possibly?

I'm still dying to know how a) we can determine sales volumes by looking at an interior pic of a retail store (covered no doubt in Harvard Business School MBA-level courses), and; b) how often do you fall down???
Dude I really don't care if you cannot accept the facts that I have presented. Hyatts gun shop sold a shit load of firearms, reported to be ONE MILLION DOLLARS WORTH. You only have too blame the anti gun agenda for such a great success.

The limpwristed left put their hands over their ears and eyes when news like THIS happens ( 2 weeks ago)..............

San Antonio Theater Shooting | Pakalert Press

Of course, this was never reported by the lefty media because it blows their whole narrative to shit.

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.
Good :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Two people were wounded late Sunday when gunfire erupted at a local movie theater, sending panicked moviegoers rushing to exits and ducking for cover, police and witnesses said.

A lone suspect was in custody after being wounded by an unidentified law enforcement officer, a Bexar County Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

Conditions of the two people wounded were not immediately released, nor was it disclosed where they were when they were wounded, or the type of gun that was used.

Read more: Two wounded in theater shooting - San Antonio Express-News

Dude your way to in depth than I your so far deep your head is stuck up your ass.
I showed you the inventory, I explained that their is a fear of governments knee jerk reaction to the mass shooting in Connecticut. And people are reacting. I also explained that I know Larry the owner, not good friends but I know him well enough that he would not embellish on what he has sold. I also explained they had to call in more help to man the crowds. I also added that the records will be checked by the feds. and all those black rifles on the walls in the pic are gone. and those he had in the cabinet way in the back. He does have a few bolt action rifles and a couple of shotguns.

The firearms community sales shit loads of firearms only when liberal run government has a knee jerk reaction.
Now deal with it bitch.

I'm still dying to know how a) we can determine sales volumes by looking at an interior pic of a retail store (covered no doubt in Harvard Business School MBA-level courses), and; b) how often do you fall down???
Dude I really don't care if you cannot accept the facts that I have presented. Hyatts gun shop sold a shit load of firearms, reported to be ONE MILLION DOLLARS WORTH. You only have too blame the anti gun agenda for such a great success.

Facts? Is that what the kids are calling numbers pulled right out of their asses?

Well then, here's a FACT!!!: The picture appears to me to have $283,467.51 in wholesale value inventory, but only $76,764.01 in owned merch, with the balance floored by Bank of America.

Now deal with it bitch.

PS: "over $1 MM," since well, hitting $1 MM dead on the nose would be suspect for any with an IQ north of a fucking turnip (read: not you)

The limpwristed left put their hands over their ears and eyes when news like THIS happens ( 2 weeks ago)..............

Of course, this was never reported by the lefty media because it blows their whole narrative to shit.

The MSM hate a happy ending.
Awesome story:

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week.

....​

Facts? Is that what the kids are calling numbers pulled right out of their asses?

Well then, here's a FACT!!!: The picture appears to me to have $283,467.51 in wholesale value inventory, but only $76,764.01 in owned merch, with the balance floored by Bank of America.

You do realize their is a possibility that their will be a gun ban? That has a direct effect on people. Hyatt had a shit load of AR';s AK's rifles Tactical shotguns and semi automatic pistols, the walls are bear the hand gun cabinets in front of the wall full of rifles are almost empty, 30 round magazines are completely wiped out, Ammo 223, 556, 7.62 x39 cleared out. The firearms he kept in the vault in the back are almost gone.
Dude give it up obama and company are failing at what they thought they did best.

PS: "over $1 MM," since well, hitting $1 MM dead on the nose would be suspect for any with an IQ north of a fucking turnip (read: not you)
How many more liberals are going to deflect with this type of argument? :badgrin:
Like it really means something too me.

You do realize their is a possibility that their will be a gun ban? That has a direct effect on people. Hyatt had a shit load of AR';s AK's rifles Tactical shotguns and semi automatic pistols, the walls are bear the hand gun cabinets in front of the wall full of rifles are almost empty, 30 round magazines are completely wiped out, Ammo 223, 556, 7.62 x39 cleared out. The firearms he kept in the vault in the back are almost gone.
Dude give it up obama and company are failing at what they thought they did best.

Why in the fuck would I follow another one of your tangents when you've yet to answer one fucking question?

Two people were wounded late Sunday when gunfire erupted at a local movie theater, sending panicked moviegoers rushing to exits and ducking for cover, police and witnesses said.

A lone suspect was in custody after being wounded by an unidentified law enforcement officer, a Bexar County Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

Conditions of the two people wounded were not immediately released, nor was it disclosed where they were when they were wounded, or the type of gun that was used.

Read more: Two wounded in theater shooting - San Antonio Express-News
Thank God for the armed deputy sheriff for killing the bastard before he killed anyone inside the theater. Shock already posted a link.

Why in the fuck would I follow another one of your tangents when you've yet to answer one fucking question?

Butt hurt seems you are doing that very thing you posted a comment to my comment.

Because nobody cares............doesnt mean shit anyway.:clap2:

The MSM hate a happy ending.

It's not that. They're fine with dead victims and grieving families. Notice every story about the incident has someone in tears.
They're not fine with heroes. Especially the gun-wielding kinds.

Because nobody cares............doesnt mean shit anyway.:clap2:

Then why all the typing if neither you nor anyone else cares?

Seems rather stupid to go to so much trouble.

This is not good news. Charlotte's only about a hundred miles from me.

Makes me ashamed of my state.

Ashamed? Of what?

The mentality, the mentality. Oh, the mentality.
Not that it's a surprise... I mean look at the eloquence of the other NC poster right in this thread.

I just hope it's not in the water. I gotta get more filters.

?? Wassup Ernie? Is there a question?

You did not answer the question.

Since you're dodging the question, and wandering off onto a new tangent, let the kibitzing continue per your apparent liking. No prob.

First off, some logical assumptions: no business is geared to do 30 to 40 times its typical daily sales volume. They lack the checkout capacity to process sales; no way they can background check so many times their typical volume; personnel to explain, sell and retrieve the wanted goods simply is not there, nor would have a station from which to work were additional staff even available to be called in. Maybe 5 times normal volume is doable, but certainly not more than 10 times. So let's assume that a typical sales day is in excess of 100 grand, most likely.

That said, now on to what you're no
wandering off onto: Obama boosting AR commerce. Perhaps so.

So let's run with that, and bitch slap some righty retard nonsense that many of the dipshits on this website love to suggest since they're ignorant of pricing models in businesses: income taxes on business owner is passed onto consumers. (LMFAO)

So we have a shop focusing on ARs and doing a banner day. Maybe a typical day does 120 or so grand, with typical margin of 40 percent, maybe. And pretax profit of 8 or so percent after meeting payroll, occupancy, operation and marketing costs. So a day in the life has costs to keep the popsicle stand running for around 30 or so grand. But gross profit on sales suddenly skyrocket since folks are lining up out the door. Now pretax profit, for the owner, that one day, shot up to more than 300 grand! Holy shit, his/her income tax just shot up 80 grand or more.

So how is that added to the cost of hundreds sold that day?

I posted a link showing the inventory they had but the link was removed. That's not my fault take it up with bitch us citizen and the god damn mods.

So now you're dodging not only the original bullshit assumption, but also the new tangent your pea-brain wandered off into?

Genius. The OP posted the link. The mods removed it.
If you want to play stupid, that's your problem.

Now deal with it bitch.

You are so done there is a fork stuck in your ass.
Now you are arguing just to argue.

firearms sales are up well over this time last year for many reasons. One of those is the belief that Obama is going to push for restrictive legislation or will move in with an Executive Order. The other is people are sick and tired of kooks running around doing whatever they wish to create mayhem and death and no one in government is willing to do anything about it.

Forum List

Back