Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

LMFAO!!!!

Whatever shall I do, now??????

Oh Noeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!11!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this must be the next End of the World Moment!

Heh. No such luck. She came back as Boca Raton. Wonder how many other aliases she's got... :lol:

Edited my words too. I think that's illegal. Wait'll I tell David Gregory. He's armed.
Boedicca and I are socks?

This is the awesome!

OK dumb ass let me spread it out so you might comprehend it.
Hyatt guns might on a normal day sale $30,000 in Firearms. You're also forgetting this is just ONE store in one city that has a few gun stores in one state that has many gun store in one nation that has millions of gun stores.
Now add the one day sale with Hyatt to the nations gun sales.
Go back to school

Nothing funnier than a math illiterate nincumpoop calling anyone "dumb ass."

Meanwhile if you could sum a total in excess of your fingers and toes, you'd be able to posit a theory.

So allow me...

1. It's a private business and what any small business person says their sales are is no doubt embellished.

2. To do a million in sales in a day means they had inventory in higher amounts and staff to serve over 1300 customers or something like that. So, and since it's been around over 50 years, it's likely a stalwart in the area and exactly what Cabella's etc wants a piece of when adding stores.

3. Even with 1500 customers that day, it's only a majority in a town with 2999 citizens, or less.

They must keep records of all their sales "it's dealing with guns" and is a federal offense if they can't produce the records of those gun sales. Doubtful he embellished because the feds will want to see those records.

And yes they had to call in extra help to manage the crowds.

But it's not a public company that must report accurate sales to the press, in emails, etc. or face shareholder class action.

They can lie their asses off to the press. But reporting of sales to government agencies must be accurate. Show me that, and one will get you ten that the claim is overstated, as most small business person's are when talking about how successful they are.

Last edited:
Hey Moron, you put Si Modo on ignore, and yes, she is a girl.

Learn how to read nested quotes before calling someone a "dumb shit", Moron.

My god, take me now lord... :bang3:

Bull. Shit. This isn't Si Modo's exchange -- Palladin-boy brough this up (right here). Try reading before piling on when you have no idea what you're babbling about.

Unbelievable.

Si Modo's on ignore for entirely unrelated reasons. Not that that's a damn bit of your fucking business. Actually reading back it looks like Si Modo butted in without reading the background just as you did. But she didn't bring up the red herring. Palladin did that. She's a bystander.

I'll accept your apology. Soon.

What the hell is a "nested quote"?

God damn, you really ARE a Moron.

Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.

You put Si on ignore because you couldn't win against her, then turned around and try to say you thought she was bigreb? Is being that stupid painful?

And to further your stupid, you don't know what nested quotes are? Even TM knows that, and she eats paint chips for breakfast.
I have to give Pogo credit, though. That's a twin boo hoo post. :lmao:

[ame=http://youtu.be/laxyoaHOP1c]Twin Babies Crying - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing funnier than a math illiterate nincumpoop calling anyone "dumb ass."

Meanwhile if you could sum a total in excess of your fingers and toes, you'd be able to posit a theory.

So allow me...

1. It's a private business and what any small business person says their sales are is no doubt embellished.

2. To do a million in sales in a day means they had inventory in higher amounts and staff to serve over 1300 customers or something like that. So, and since it's been around over 50 years, it's likely a stalwart in the area and exactly what Cabella's etc wants a piece of when adding stores.

3. Even with 1500 customers that day, it's only a majority in a town with 2999 citizens, or less.

They must keep records of all their sales "it's dealing with guns" and is a federal offense if they can't produce the records of those gun sales. Doubtful he embellished because the feds will want to see those records.

But it's not a public company that must report accurate sales to the press, in emails, etc. or face shareholder class action.

They can lie their asses off to the press. But reporting of sales to government agencies must be accurate. Show me that, and one will get you ten that the claim is overstated, as most small business person's are when talking about how successful they are.

No the claim is not overstated.

Strike 2

Strike 2

And you know this how?

Strike 2

And you know this how?
I know the owner I saw the long lines out side the store and the firearms leaving the store and the cash being passed.

Strike 2

Oops. Scratch the above. I forgot you were the business illiterate nincumpoop that thinks a business with typical sales of $30 grand a day has the resources to do over 30 times that.

Have a good night.

Strike 2

Oops. Scratch the above. I forgot you were the business illiterate nincumpoop that thinks a business with typical sales of $30 grand a day has the resources to do over 30 times that.

Have a good night.
This was their own site inventory, They have wall to wall firearms those evil black rifles.

XXXXX-Meister

main1_full.jpeg

Last edited:
I know the owner I saw the long lines out side the store and the firearms leaving the store and the cash being passed.

Can't argue with math so accurate as that.

They have one of the largest selections of "assault rifles" in the state if you were looking for it they would have had it two weeks ago now not so much.

No shit? Not the little 30 Gs a day store you guessed?

Well knock me over with a feather.

Can't argue with math so accurate as that.

They have one of the largest selections of "assault rifles" in the state if you were looking for it they would have had it two weeks ago now not so much.

No shit? Not the little 30 Gs a day store you guessed?

Well knock me over with a feather.

When I said they on an avg would sale maybe $30,000 a day was not implying they didn't have the inventory, they have or had it and then some.

Have a good night.
This was their own site inventory, They have wall to wall firearms those evil black rifles.

XXXXXXX

main1_full.jpeg

Seems like unauthorized advertising to me.

OH so using a link to show proof is advertising? I guess we need to ban all links because it's showing advertisements in those links.

Forum List

Back