LMAO ! 'Romney Hood'

You mean by Romney wanting to raise taxes on the middle class so he and other billionaires can get a tax break?

listen kiddo, time for a new talking points book..or hasn't the DNC sent you one yet?

Obama is an absolute mess, and you think it's funny what he's doing to us and this country...
this is Embarrassing behavior for a President of our country

To whom Stefunny? To the 1% ers? You carry thier water and are not even a member of that club.

The only thing that will make this election even close is the citizens united ruling by the Supreme Corporation Court (that is citizens with over a billion dollars) that allows donations to anonymous super pacs.

RomneyHood has so many negatives personally and from his business dealings .. his failure to come clean with his tax returns ...and just the fact that most people just don't like the pompus cult bishop prick.

You guys can bluster all you want but the bad news just isn't going away.

The only thing Mittens really has going for him is that he seems to be a good dad and a decent husband by Morman standards. Don't try to get his dog to co-sign that though. :lol:

RobneyHood is really quite approriate. He did steal from the poor... Drained thousands of retirement accounts in his plunder of several companies Bain did leveraged buyouts on. His tax policies are totally skewed to give the most advantage to those that need it the least... AKA the rich. He signed on to Ryans budget proposal which destroys medicare and medicaid which will cause unfathomable distress for those with the least ability to pay for critical medical expenses.

He is insolated from the pain most Americans feel and acts accordingly. He speaks accordingly. He is not a bad man. He and his associates figured out ways to game the system that would make the character Michael Douglas played blush and he made a fortune. Then he took the gamesmanship even farther and untastefully hid most of his questionably accrued fortune in offshore tax havens. That's AKA as tax dodging. Most unAmerican. THEN to top it off he somehow put over a hundred million into an IRA which to any American that has one knows that is impossible no matter how much you make... That is if you play by the rules expected of any American.

RobneyHood... It fits.

lol, and like Obama and his comrades aren't isolated from fweeling our pain...I hear he hand another fancy Hollywood fundraiser just recently..you know they FEEL OUR PAIN..:lol:

why do you want to hand the presidency to a man who has held nearly every position possible on nearly every issue ?

the man will say anything to get elected

why do you want to hand the presidency to a man who has held nearly every position possible on nearly every issue ?

the man will say anything to get elected

why not, you all handed the Presidency to a JUNIOR SENATOR of LESS THAN TWO YEARS community agitator..

I doubt anyone can be much worse

obamaslies.jpg

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are stupid enough to have been an associate of the idiot that shot some Sikhs thinking they were muslims.

Am I wrong? You are certainly enough of a bigot to qualify.

Well Huggies... your wild guesses are nothing short of an exercise in retardation. You're nothing but a moron leftist hack with your head buried so far up obama's ass you can see his testicles.

There has NEVER been a more RACIST president AND his ADMINISTRATION than the kenyan, so you're batting a big ZERO here son, as always. But then again, we've come not to expect anything dazzling or of any brilliance coming from your bubble headed world of brain washing and leftist bull shit.

Eric-Holder-Reverse-Racism-A-OK-with-the-Department-of-Justicea.jpg

Last edited:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are stupid enough to have been an associate of the idiot that shot some Sikhs thinking they were muslims.

Well snuggles... your wild guesses are nothing short of an exercise in retardation. You're nothing but a moron leftist hack with your head buried so far up obama's ass you can see his testicles.

There has NEVER been a more RACIST president AND his ADMINISTRATION than the kenyan, so you're batting a big ZERO here son, as always. But then again, we've come not to expect anything dazzling or of any brilliance coming from your bubble headed world of brain washing and leftist bull shit.

I'll take that as a Yes!

Well snuggles... your wild guesses are nothing short of an exercise in retardation. You're nothing but a moron leftist hack with your head buried so far up obama's ass you can see his testicles.

I'll take that as a Yes!
Course you will, you're a moron.

And I'll take everything I said about you as a yes too.

I'll take that as a Yes!

Not that I really want to offer you any usefull advise..

But, ... that hate you harbor will eat you alive and shorten your life significantly.

It's a fact. But.. suit yourself.. The fewer assholes on the planet the better.

I'll take that as a Yes!

Not that I really want to offer you any usefull advise..

But, ... that hate you harbor will eat you alive and shorten your life significantly.

It's a fact. But.. suit yourself.. The fewer assholes on the planet the better.

Well your intuition isn't any better than your wild guesses.

As in your case ignorance and dishonesty will kill you long before hate.

Stop worshiping communism and racism and think about what made America great for a change. Get your head out of obama's ass.

Last edited:
Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.
Then in November's election.
I can't wait.

Admit it that was funny...but what would Romney say to his tax plan that gives him and other billionaires millions in tax cuts while raising tax on the middle class to pay for it?

It was funny.

The "rich" pay the most in taxes - always have.

The "middle class" and the "poor" pay the least.

It's about time they pony-up.

Obama's merely talking out of his ass.... again....

Who Pays the Most Income Tax?
I'm glad you put "rich" in quotes because we all know when CON$ talk about the "rich" they are talking about "rich" wage earners. It's the top wage earners who pay all the taxes. CON$ are not talking about the truly rich who are the "WEALTHY" capital gains tycoons like Willard Mitt, rhymes with .... Capital gains tycoons do not work for wages and it is wages that are taxed the most.

Your link is deliberately misleading because it goes by total dollars rather than tax RATE!!!! The top wage earners are going to pay the most dollars because they earn the most wages. A more honest comparison would be the tax RATE the top 1% of wage earners to Willard's rate from the one tax return he released, which is probably the highest rate he ever paid or he would have released more.

The top 1% of wage earners pay about a 20% income tax rate and Willard paid about 13%.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.

Why, did he get his ass kicked in the 2008 debates?

He certainly didn't kick anyones ass...those debates were a joke

I don't think Mittens will agree to ANY debates. I don't see how he can. His whole campaign has been cloaked in secrecy so far and he has shown zero perclivity towards transparency.

You don't go into a debate with important unanswered questions hanging over your head.

Sure Willard could stipulate that X, ... Y,...Z,...questions were off the table but then THAT would make them even bigger in the public peception. The lack of forthrightness on Rob-me's part would kill him in any debate. The only way he could get Obama to take all of Mitten's negatives off the table would be a tradeoff where any of Obama's potential negatives would also be excluded. So what kind of debate would it be with Mitten's Bain, Dog abuse, Taxes, not to mention how the fuck does one get $100,000,000 into an IRA and a few dozen more.. subjects verboten ...and no mention of the economy..jobs..etc to talk about against Obama... What the fuck would they talk about?

If Willard doesn't squash some of these unanswered questions I don't see any debates forthcoming.

Then it will be a "he said she said" over who won't allow debates and all the questions will just keep hammering Willard till election day and what is already known about Obama's negatives won't get any worse for him because everyone already knows about his.

Last edited:
I am against tax cuts too, but they wouldn't be an issue if we just instituted a flat tax. No one deserves to pay any less or more than anyone else if he or she is a law-abiding citizen.

If Romneyhood takes from the government tax collectors and returns that money to the people who paid those taxes, then he's a true blue Robin Hood hero.

Forum List

Back