LMAO ! 'Romney Hood'

#5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

#5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

alinsky and cloward-Piven all rolled into one community agitator that is now our President

Obamabots are scary too...they swallow his words with not a thought hook, line and stinker

Wealthy people channel their income streams into capital gains, which are only taxed at 15%. Every american has access to this same avenue. It's not the fault of the wealthy that they utlize the lowest available tax bracket. Not a god damn one of you would pay an income tax bracket if you could make your money in capital gains instead.

You can drink haterade all day or you can get off your ass and do the same thing. Open an etrade account and study investing...take advantage of the down economy amd cheap houses and find a flip.

Everyone started somewhere. Quit crying about it.

I don't really understand where Obama gets off criticizing anyone on how they play the tax game when he signed the extension of the very tax cuts he claims to oppose.

How are you idiots constantly falling for this shit?

I don't really understand where Obama gets off criticizing anyone on how they play the tax game when he signed the extension of the very tax cuts he claims to oppose.

He extended the Bush Tax Cuts because Republicans in Congress held the unemployment extention hostage.

:lol:
polly needs a cracker...

He extended the Bush Tax Cuts because Republicans in Congress held the unemployment extention hostage.

I know you'd really like to believe he didn't sell you out, but when you look at all the things he hasn't done that he promised you, you have to start wondering where the guy's loyalties really are.

Your party is distroying the way the congress was designed to work by the founders

I know you'd really like to believe he didn't sell you out, but when you look at all the things he hasn't done that he promised you, you have to start wondering where the guy's loyalties really are.

I though about 99% of what Bush did was crap but Obama is like Clinton some good and some bad.

LOL, now they are trying to sell that Obama is like Clinton..

I guess we just haven't heard about the blow job...:lol:

Stuff like this is exactly what I was talking about in another thread how they are driving up the hate and class warfare ratchet by this administration..

You mean by Romney wanting to raise taxes on the middle class so he and other billionaires can get a tax break?

listen kiddo, time for a new talking points book..or hasn't the DNC sent you one yet?

Obama is an absolute mess, and you think it's funny what he's doing to us and this country...
this is Embarrassing behavior for a President of our country

To whom Stefunny? To the 1% ers? You carry thier water and are not even a member of that club.

The only thing that will make this election even close is the citizens united ruling by the Supreme Corporation Court (that is citizens with over a billion dollars) that allows donations to anonymous super pacs.

RomneyHood has so many negatives personally and from his business dealings .. his failure to come clean with his tax returns ...and just the fact that most people just don't like the pompus cult bishop prick.

You guys can bluster all you want but the bad news just isn't going away.

The only thing Mittens really has going for him is that he seems to be a good dad and a decent husband by Morman standards. Don't try to get his dog to co-sign that though. :lol:

RobneyHood is really quite approriate. He did steal from the poor... Drained thousands of retirement accounts in his plunder of several companies Bain did leveraged buyouts on. His tax policies are totally skewed to give the most advantage to those that need it the least... AKA the rich. He signed on to Ryans budget proposal which destroys medicare and medicaid which will cause unfathomable distress for those with the least ability to pay for critical medical expenses.

He is insolated from the pain most Americans feel and acts accordingly. He speaks accordingly. He is not a bad man. He and his associates figured out ways to game the system that would make the character Michael Douglas played blush and he made a fortune. Then he took the gamesmanship even farther and untastefully hid most of his questionably accrued fortune in offshore tax havens. That's AKA as tax dodging. Most unAmerican. THEN to top it off he somehow put over a hundred million into an IRA which to any American that has one knows that is impossible no matter how much you make... That is if you play by the rules expected of any American.

RobneyHood... It fits.

Forum List

Back