Lizzy Warren: The Next Joe Biden

Remember Joe Biden's smear of Robert Bork BEFORE his hearing. He was helped by the liar of the senate, Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy. At about the same time he was exposed as a plagiariser (but I digress). Now, we have Lizzy Bullshit giving interviews telling us how bad our SCOTUS nominee is...before the hearings. She's already drawn her conclusions.

In her first reaction to Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told MSNBc's Lawrence O'Donnell he is the "trifecta" for Trump, "someone who will be committed to overturning Roe v. Wade, someone who will be committed to rolling back health care for millions of Americans, and someone who, it looks pretty likely, will help Donald Trump if he gets into serious criminal trouble."

Sen. Warren: President Trump's SCOTUS Nominee Is "A Political Animal," Will "Help" Trump If He Gets Into Trouble

She's a classless piece of shit.

"I am so glad he's dead." No need reading any further than that. FU.

If you admired Ted Kennedy then fuck you too.

Remember Joe Biden's smear of Robert Bork BEFORE his hearing. He was helped by the liar of the senate, Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy. At about the same time he was exposed as a plagiariser (but I digress). Now, we have Lizzy Bullshit giving interviews telling us how bad our SCOTUS nominee is...before the hearings. She's already drawn her conclusions.

In her first reaction to Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told MSNBc's Lawrence O'Donnell he is the "trifecta" for Trump, "someone who will be committed to overturning Roe v. Wade, someone who will be committed to rolling back health care for millions of Americans, and someone who, it looks pretty likely, will help Donald Trump if he gets into serious criminal trouble."

Sen. Warren: President Trump's SCOTUS Nominee Is "A Political Animal," Will "Help" Trump If He Gets Into Trouble

She's a classless piece of shit.

"I am so glad he's dead." No need reading any further than that. FU.

So you have a soft spot for Ted "Should Not Be Used As A Flotation Device" Kennedy?

You know he was not allowed to sunbathe on the beach near his home. The Coast Guard kept getting complaints about a white whale that had washed ashore. Captain Ahab kept showing up every time he did!
Funny. Admiral.

You'll notice that non of the left wingers on the board come to her defense.

It's pretty sad when you add it all up.

No candidate. No message.

How do the democrats live with themselves ?

crickets-3-150x150.jpg

Liz Warren’s running hard, but for what?

“It couldn’t be more clear that she’s working for everybody in the Democratic Party across the country, and not for the people of Massachusetts,” said state Rep. Geoff Diehl (R-Whitman), who’s competing with GOP candidates Beth Lindstrom and John Kingston in the Sept. 4 primary to take on Warren.

The comments come as White House buzz again engulfed the freshman senator, who has recently delivered campaign-style speeches in Nevada and Utah even as three Republicans vie for her seat.

“Warren is in campaign mode. You need to put in the legwork, you can’t afford to let this year go by,” said Democratic strategist Mary Anne Marsh about Warren’s presidential ambitions. “If she runs she will be well-positioned, and she might be in a class by herself.”

Forum List

Back