Is Pelosi hanging around Hillary too much?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
It's understandable as we age that we might lose some of our speaking abilities, but this one takes the cake. I don't know if something is wrong with her, age, or perhaps hitting the bottle too hard. In any case, this person may be the one to resume her command if the Democrats magically take leadership of Congress next election. If you watch this short video, I think you may be concerned as well.

Speech problems mar Pelosi appearance: Says tax cut will add '2 children dollars more' to deficit - The American Mirror

It's understandable as we age that we might lose some of our speaking abilities, but this one takes the cake. I don't know if something is wrong with her, age, or perhaps hitting the bottle too hard. In any case, this person may be the one to resume her command if the Democrats magically take leadership of Congress next election. If you watch this short video, I think you may be concerned as well.

Speech problems mar Pelosi appearance: Says tax cut will add '2 children dollars more' to deficit - The American Mirror
/-----/ Dementia + Chardonnay = Pelosi speech pattern

/-----/ Dementia + Chardonnay = Pelosi speech pattern

She is still the best and brightest the Ds have.

Pelosi Imploding More Each Day

The Daily Caller on Twitter

It’s really sad. Shame she just won’t step down and let someone better-qualified take her place.

I don't know about that. I kind of like right where she is, especially if she keeps getting bombed (or whatever) before she speaks. In one of those clips, she just starred into the air as if she forgot what she just said.

Biden / Pelosi 2021
/----/ My dream ticket
weiner-holder-2020-~as-30862350.png

Forum List

Back