Lizzy Warren: The Next Joe Biden

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Remember Joe Biden's smear of Robert Bork BEFORE his hearing. He was helped by the liar of the senate, Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy. At about the same time he was exposed as a plagiariser (but I digress). Now, we have Lizzy Bullshit giving interviews telling us how bad our SCOTUS nominee is...before the hearings. She's already drawn her conclusions.

In her first reaction to Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told MSNBc's Lawrence O'Donnell he is the "trifecta" for Trump, "someone who will be committed to overturning Roe v. Wade, someone who will be committed to rolling back health care for millions of Americans, and someone who, it looks pretty likely, will help Donald Trump if he gets into serious criminal trouble."

Sen. Warren: President Trump's SCOTUS Nominee Is "A Political Animal," Will "Help" Trump If He Gets Into Trouble

She's a classless piece of shit.

If she was Native American, and its easily verifiable, she could put it to rest

Otherwise she is the most despicable of thieves to use fake ancestory to steal the benefits of native Americans

I am never sure if Democrats don't understand how the SCOTUS works or are they hoping that their supporters don't.

• Banned
  • Banned
Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'

And she is gunning for 2020.

From the article:

It comes as Warren considers a run for the White House in 2020. Her Feb. 14 address to the National Congress of American Indians was widely praised by conference attendees, and her allies viewed it as an important step forward for a potential candidate who had faced unexpectedly harsh criticism from both Republicans and some liberal activists over her claims of Cherokee and Delaware heritage despite a lack of documentation — a reality she acknowledged in the speech and her private conversations with Native American leaders.

As long as the old guard in the democrat party of which she is a member refuses to relinquish their hold on the party they are toast...she's a throwback...we as a people have advanced way beyond progressive liberalism but they will not except it...

She and her ilk are the new knuckle dragging throwbacks....

• Banned
As long as the old guard in the democrat party of which she is a member refuses to relinquish their hold on the party they are toast...she's a throwback...we as a people have advanced way beyond progressive liberalism but they will not except it...

She and her ilk are the new knuckle dragging throwbacks....

I am afraid that the whole "rich vs. poor" bullshit isn't going to work with the younger generation.

Many of them don't give a fuck about material goods.

If she was Native American, and its easily verifiable, she could put it to rest

Otherwise she is the most despicable of thieves to use fake ancestory to steal the benefits of native Americans

Please run for President, Lizzy! Please run for President. Please run for President. Please run for President.

Elizabeth Warren speaks with forked tongue

ElizabethWarrenforked tongue.jpg

Remember Joe Biden's smear of Robert Bork BEFORE his hearing. He was helped by the liar of the senate, Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy. At about the same time he was exposed as a plagiariser (but I digress). Now, we have Lizzy Bullshit giving interviews telling us how bad our SCOTUS nominee is...before the hearings. She's already drawn her conclusions.

In her first reaction to Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Sen. Elizabeth Warren told MSNBc's Lawrence O'Donnell he is the "trifecta" for Trump, "someone who will be committed to overturning Roe v. Wade, someone who will be committed to rolling back health care for millions of Americans, and someone who, it looks pretty likely, will help Donald Trump if he gets into serious criminal trouble."

Sen. Warren: President Trump's SCOTUS Nominee Is "A Political Animal," Will "Help" Trump If He Gets Into Trouble

"I am so glad he's dead." No need reading any further than that. FU.

There is no way Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee for the Democrats. Before things ever got that bad, Hillary Clinton would be brought back in to run again, if for no other reason than to make sure to help down the ticket candidates. Warren is a far more unlikable candidate than Clinton and I couldn't see her winning any swing states. It is still early. A better candidate will emerge I am sure.

There is no way Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee for the Democrats. Before things ever got that bad, Hillary Clinton would be brought back in to run again, if for no other reason than to make sure to help down the ticket candidates. Warren is a far more unlikable candidate than Clinton and I couldn't see her winning any swing states. It is still early. A better candidate will emerge I am sure.

If what you say is true, then I hope they run her.

Really really hope.

Elizabeth Warren....

Another elitist piece of shit.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren On Why She Opposes Trump's Supreme Court Nominee

One is that he's hostile to health care, to the Affordable Care Act. We know this because of the opinions he's already issued, both dissenting, wanting to roll back the Affordable Care Act. We have opinions right now pending in the lower courts that are going to come up to the Supreme Court on things like whether or not insurance companies can discriminate against people with preexisting conditions. The Trump administration says 'Sure they can.' So I worry about health care for all Americans."

Fuck Ted Kennedy.'

Nothing but a traitor for Mexico.

Democrats are universally shit.

They don't have a better candidate.

So you have a soft spot for Ted "Should Not Be Used As A Flotation Device" Kennedy?

You know he was not allowed to sunbathe on the beach near his home. The Coast Guard kept getting complaints about a white whale that had washed ashore. Captain Ahab kept showing up every time he did!

Fuck Ted Kennedy.'

Nothing but a traitor for Mexico.

I agree that we should dig up his remains and feed to them to the vultures.

Forum List

Back