Lizzie Warren's 1/32 Cherokee And Harvard Law's Diversity

Kerry made no attempt to go to Harvard.. Kerry was a fortunate son. He had his share of legacy points. Why are you too fucking stupid to understand that a 1 scadillionth of a descendant of the Trail of Tears would be shit on, for competing with those with legacy points.

Are you really a savant idiot?

That is the lamest defense of blatant iberal hypocrisy I've ever seen.

He is a tool

He is just mad because I keep neg rep him
for picking on Grampa Murked U

How about an experiment. The rep system wasn't meant to be used as a reward for your friends, and an attack on your enemies. It really wasn't. (present company notwithstanding). So take one day, and look for the good in people who don't think like you do, but make an effort to show what they are thinking, and why they are thinking it, without attacking anyone.

Then, talk to them as though you work with them, and went out for a beer. You can disagree, but you know once you lump them into a generalized group, happy time will be over. You don't have to treat them like your new best friend. Just treat them like a thinking, feeling human being. As an experiment. Then see how people treat and talk to you.

Typical liberal

She doesn't pay higher taxes when given the chance
yet wants higher taxes

Now she fakes being some kind of minority for gain

What a loser and hypocrite

She said she did it to hopefully network with other people "like her", like her being 1/32nd cherokkee. She then used that "heritage" to claim she was a minority, as did Harvard. It is what it is.

Warren explained it here locally, I do not support her but accept her explaination and am moving on.

Last edited:
How many people have claimed some Native American blood over the years? A lot! And those who can't seem to come up with the geneology to support it still claim it, and most of those claim Cherokee blood.

Hell, there's even lore in our family about a Cherokee ancester in there. I play around with geneology quite a bit and haven't found this mysterious Cherokee relative yet, but of course he or she is in there. It's in the family lore after all. And we have a lot of high cheekbones in the family too.

Who knew that I was a genuine minority? I could kick myself because obviously I could have been capitalizing on that all this time.

How many people have claimed some Native American blood over the years? A lot! And those who can't seem to come up with the geneology to support it still claim it, and most of those claim Cherokee blood.

Hell, there's even lore in our family about a Cherokee ancester in there. I play around with geneology quite a bit and haven't found this mysterious Cherokee relative yet, but of course he or she is in there. It's in the family lore after all. And we have a lot of high cheekbones in the family too.

Who knew that I was a genuine minority? I could kick myself because obviously I could have been capitalizing on that all this time.

I'm 1/16th Inuit, i've never claimed to be a native american. I claim to be a half italian mutt (italian and french, english, german, inuit, and more)

I guess i should have checked that box, affirmative action would have gotten me a few extra scholorships ;)

Last edited:
That is the lamest defense of blatant iberal hypocrisy I've ever seen.

He is a tool

How about an experiment. The rep system wasn't meant to be used as a reward for your friends, and an attack on your enemies. It really wasn't. (present company notwithstanding). So take one day, and look for the good in people who don't think like you do, but make an effort to show what they are thinking, and why they are thinking it, without attacking anyone.

Then, talk to them as though you work with them, and went out for a beer. You can disagree, but you know once you lump them into a generalized group, happy time will be over. You don't have to treat them like your new best friend. Just treat them like a thinking, feeling human being. As an experiment. Then see how people treat and talk to you.

BDBoop

I have reached my monthly limit for being nice
and it is only the 3rd of the month
:eusa_eh:

He is a tool

BDBoop

I have reached my monthly limit for being nice
and it is only the 3rd of the month
:eusa_eh:

I hear ya. I blew 80% of my mean and nasty on the 1st. :mad:

I just turned on the cable news and this was being talked about.

Someone made the point that this may hurt how people view her integrity. I personally find her to be as distasteful as I do the majority of politicians just because all the things they do and say publicly appear self serving instead of to serve those they do or wish to represent.

That being said I understand how her doing so, consdiering she has the whole blond/blue thing going on, will have some independants turn away from her due to a perception of dishonesty. It wont hurt her with the far left or the far right as they already love/hate her and nothing will change that but it does hurt her with someone like me who did vote for Scott Brown last time but isn't motivated to vote for him again.

I do not plan on voting for Warrenn instead of brown but I might not give brown my vote either. And before someone says whatever they will to disparage what I am saying, I have and do vote for both parties in local, state, and federal level politics. One of my favorite state senators is Therese Murray, she rules and she is a Dem.

I'm Beginning to Suspect The Left Just Might Be Playing Fast and Loose With Race For Political Reasons

racethroughaleftistprism.png

Last edited:
I find it interesting that the 'liberals' are now calling for the one drop rule. :rolleyes:

I just turned on the cable news and this was being talked about.

Someone made the point that this may hurt how people view her integrity. I personally find her to be as distasteful as I do the majority of politicians just because all the things they do and say publicly appear self serving instead of to serve those they do or wish to represent.

That being said I understand how her doing so, consdiering she has the whole blond/blue thing going on, will have some independants turn away from her due to a perception of dishonesty. It wont hurt her with the far left or the far right as they already love/hate her and nothing will change that but it does hurt her with someone like me who did vote for Scott Brown last time but isn't motivated to vote for him again.

I do not plan on voting for Warrenn instead of brown but I might not give brown my vote either. And before someone says whatever they will to disparage what I am saying, I have and do vote for both parties in local, state, and federal level politics. One of my favorite state senators is Therese Murray, she rules and she is a Dem.

therese murray? :eusa_shhh:

I'm more Cherokee than Warren because I listened to this song 800 times when I was young

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ojRQ15My7s]Cherokee Nation-Paul Revere and The Raiders - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Wanna be heap big chieftess shitting bull

Scott Brown Calls on Warren Camp to ‘Come Clean’
5/3/12 Chris Cassidy

Liz listed self as minority in professional directories

The campaign for GOP U.S. Sen. Scott Brown last night called for Warren to “come clean.”

“This story raises serious questions about Elizabeth Warren’s credibility. The record now shows Prof. Warren did claim to be a ‘minority,’ and that she attempted to mislead the public about these facts when she was first asked about the issue last week,” said Brown spokesman Jim Barnett. “Prof. Warren needs to come clean about her motivations for making these claims and explain the contradictions between her rhetoric and the record.”

Post Continues on Home - BostonHerald.com
Scott Brown calls on Warren camp to ‘come clean’ - BostonHerald.com[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back