Lizzie Warren's 1/32 Cherokee And Harvard Law's Diversity

Judging from the putridity of the comments here, Elizibeth Warren appears to be on the way to winning that seat.

Sure if that makes you fell better
The left has to lie to themselves all the time to make them
feel better

This one is from April 4
2012-04-10-Blumenthal-MASen.png

At best the Left from these polls could argue neck to neck

Of course this is before it came out she did not offer to
pay higher taxes when she could of
and

the lying about her minority status for career advantages

Granted to the left, this is just standard operating procedure
in fact, it might even make her more qualified
:eusa_whistle:

But of course, a lot of the independents will see it for what it
really is-- a Democratic politician who is a hypocrite and a liar

It will be interesting to see what those polls look like then

Last edited:
Thanks your link shows him even doing better

The oldest there in your link goes to 4/9
Brown ahead

No doubt, once the latest news on her is factored in
it will secure her base

Last edited:

Brown ahead

it will secure her base

One thing you have to admit about the left... they stick together like stink does to shit.

Brown ahead

it will secure her base

One thing you have to admit about the left... they stick together like stink does to shit.

I hear you

If a Republican did this -my god
the Press would be out there now trying to figure out
who lost their spot in line for the caste system, errr.. affirmative action handouts

Michelle Malkin needs a rabies shot.

Aw, WillowTree didn't like my post. Neg whines are all you wingnut retards have.

Its all we have for punks like you.

I have personally pos rep'd nearly every liberal here at one or another, because most of them have good points from time to time.
I have also been neg rep'd by a ton of them as well... you wont see me whining like you do ya little punk.

My god this is too rich

“Speaking to a reporter on a local news station in Boston, Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
cited her ancestor’s ‘high cheekbones, as all Indians do’ (quoting an aunt) as evidence of her Native American heritage…”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegqTj3SHO4]Elizabeth Warren's Native American Proof? High Cheekbones... - YouTube[/ame]

Well she has a fat ass too
what does that mean
:eek:

Last edited:
As I said by PM - if 1/32 is all that is necessary, and she meets that criteria, then that's on Harvard. Not her.

BOSTON -- A genealogist in Massachusetts has uncovered evidence that Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren does have Native American heritage as she claims.

Christopher Child of the New England Historic and Genealogy Society said Monday he found an 1894 document in which Warren's great-great-great grandmother is listed as Cherokee, which would make the Harvard Law School professor 1/32nd American Indian. Child says more research is needed.

Elizabeth Warren Native American Heritage Backed Up By 1894 Document

the Huff and Puff

Let the excuses roll

Yes of course
it is their fault now

What is with the left never taking responsibility for their actions

Last edited:
There are explanations. No excuses necessary. I do some digging when I hear something like this.

The story first surfaced last week when the Herald found a 1996 article in Harvard’s student newspaper, the Harvard Crimson, about student dissatisfaction about the number of women and minority professors on the Harvard Law faculty. In the story, Harvard Law spokesman Mike Chmura referred to Warren as Native American.

Warren said on Friday that she was unaware Harvard had promoted her as a minority professor and Charles Fried, the professor who recruited Warren to Harvard, said any suggestion that she got her job in part because of a claim of minority status was “totally stupid, ignorant, uninformed and simply wrong.”

Mass. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren explains past listing of Native American heritage - The Washington Post

As I said by PM - if 1/32 is all that is necessary, and she meets that criteria, then that's on Harvard. Not her.

BOSTON -- A genealogist in Massachusetts has uncovered evidence that Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren does have Native American heritage as she claims.

Christopher Child of the New England Historic and Genealogy Society said Monday he found an 1894 document in which Warren's great-great-great grandmother is listed as Cherokee, which would make the Harvard Law School professor 1/32nd American Indian. Child says more research is needed.

Elizabeth Warren Native American Heritage Backed Up By 1894 Document

OK... I just have to ask this then....

Do the rich in America get the same benefit of the doubt when they use the existing tax laws to save millions in taxes?
Kind of off topic, but the principle is the same.

Why does the left seem to think they are so evil?

I personally think she is a pasty old white gal who should be ashamed of herself, but you are right.... its on Harvard if thats all they require.

There are explanations. No excuses necessary. I do some digging when I hear something like this.

The story first surfaced last week when the Herald found a 1996 article in Harvard’s student newspaper, the Harvard Crimson, about student dissatisfaction about the number of women and minority professors on the Harvard Law faculty. In the story, Harvard Law spokesman Mike Chmura referred to Warren as Native American.

Warren said on Friday that she was unaware Harvard had promoted her as a minority professor and Charles Fried, the professor who recruited Warren to Harvard, said any suggestion that she got her job in part because of a claim of minority status was “totally stupid, ignorant, uninformed and simply wrong.”

Mass. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren explains past listing of Native American heritage - The Washington Post

Looks like Mike Chmura has some splainin to do :eusa_whistle:

I retract my statement on Warren if she is actually innocent of pushing it... I think Harvard really needs to look into it though.

Last edited:
The Left is in trouble
well because, this is pretty lame on her part
The sad thing is how they are trying to make excuses
for her

oh

Warren: I used minority listing to share heritage

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career,
said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

No doubt she wanted to discuss high cheekbones
:lol:

Last edited:

Looks like Mike Chmura has some splainin to do

How so.

The best part

The left is trying to turn this in accusation of sexism against Brown
I'm rather surprised that BDBoop hasn't gone this path yet

Last edited:

How so.

She is obviously not native american... no more than anyone else is, through 6 degrees of separation we all are native american right?

If she listed herself as a minority, she should be outed for it, and if Mike Chmura was wrong about it, he should explain why said did it.
I think they are both worms now that the truth is coming to light.

Why do they have to lie about this?

Forum List

Back