Lizzie Warren's 1/32 Cherokee And Harvard Law's Diversity

Bush had better grades than Kerry

Kerry made no attempt to go to Harvard.. Kerry was a fortunate son. He had his share of legacy points. Why are you too fucking stupid to understand that a 1 scadillionth of a descendant of the Trail of Tears would be shit on, for competing with those with legacy points.

Are you really a savant idiot?

Kerry made no attempt to go to Harvard.. Kerry was a fortunate son. He had his share of legacy points. Why are you too fucking stupid to understand that a 1 scadillionth of a descendant of the Trail of Tears would be shit on, for competing with those with legacy points.

That is the lamest defense of blatant iberal hypocrisy I've ever seen.

That is the lamest defense of blatant iberal hypocrisy I've ever seen.

He is a tool

He is just mad because I keep neg rep him
for picking on Grampa Murked U

Last edited:
shes been a dyed in the wool, kool aid lib from day one it appears, she took advantage of a minority issues even that far back she felt she could exploit and Harvard went right along with it.....hey in the lib world any difference you can find/create, drumming up a special interest grp is a plus, what a dope.

Warren: I used minority listing to share heritage

snip-

Warren is looking to shake off the story of her Native American background, which has hounded her since the Herald first reported that Harvard Law School has touted Warren as a minority hire. She also listed herself as a minority in a law school directory for nine years between 1986 and 1995.

“Being Native American has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren, who never mentioned her Native American heritage on the campaign trail even as she detailed much of her personal history to voters in speeches, statements and a video. “These are my family stories, I have lived in a family that has talked about Native American and talked about tribes since I was a little girl.”

Warren: I used minority listing to share heritage - BostonHerald.com

oh and-

Warren’s statements come as genealogists at the New England Historic Genealogical Society were unable to back up earlier accounts that her great great great grandmother is Cherokee. While Warren’s great great great grandmother, named O.C. Sarah Smith, is listed on a electronic transcript of a 1894 marriage application as Cherokee, the genealogists are unable to find the actual record or a photograhic copy of it, Society spokesman Tom Champoux said. A copy of the marriage license itself has been located, but unlike the application, it does not list Smith’s ethnicity.

to bad they have yet to find ( nor has she volunteered) one person let alone any Cherokee or other Indian tribal org's that Warren ever associated with sppted or was a member of.....oh and of course this too is now being stirred up as 'an attack on woman' or some such sexist nonsesne.......:rolleyes:

bush had no indian blood

so there

20091128-185232-pic-225863481_t607.jpg

what? close enuff? no good?

bush had no indian blood

so there

Frank_Dekova.jpg

this might actually work out for her because it will take peoples' minds off the fact that since obama couldn't swing getting her installed as some bureaucrat, he offered her the mass senate seat as a consolation prize- because, you know, it's *teddy's seat*

also, all that legal work she did that wound up preventing asbestosis victims from suing travellers insurance is taking a back seat now, too.

for now

bush had no indian blood

so there

Frank_Dekova.jpg

this might actually work out for her because it will take peoples' minds off the fact that since obama couldn't swing getting her installed as some bureaucrat, he offered her the mass senate seat as a consolation prize- because, you know, it's *teddy's seat*

also, all that legal work she did that wound up preventing asbestosis victims from suing travellers insurance is taking a back seat now, too.

for now

get outta town
...really? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back