Liz Cheney to abandon Senate bid

Seek help Marc

Unnecessary hatred is bad for ya bro
I don't hate.

I participate.

And right now, I'm participating in a celebration over the dropping out of that rabid RWer Liz Cheney.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

Seek help Marc

I don't hate.

I participate.

And right now, I'm participating in a celebration over the dropping out of that rabid RWer Liz Cheney.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

Expressing a desire to spit on someone is not a celebration it is an exercise of hate.

At least that's what you all led us to believe when you claimed a right winger spat on a sitting US democratic congressman.

Seek help Marc

I don't hate.

I participate.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

Expressing a desire to spit on someone is not a celebration it is an exercise of hate.

At least that's what you all led us to believe when you claimed a right winger spat on a sitting US democratic congressman.
I didn't say I wanted to spit ON her.

Just to spit, to express my disgust with her and everything she stands for.

Perhaps I should have added the text "on the floor" to fully convey my message.

I understand how you could come to that conclusion, however, I do have a record of posting those very words and sentiments previously.

No record of expressing the desire to spit on someone though.

Seek help Marc

I don't hate.

I participate.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

1. The post said nothing about spitting on Lizard Cheney. Lizard is a right winger and would throw anyone under the bus to win and be on a stage. In a sense she won, for she is right now on a stage to her real home in the East.

2. Rep. John Lewis is not any Democratic Congressman, he is a hero to many Americans for his fight for civil rights. He literally put his very life on the line for the rights and freedom of others; he is revered by all who truly love liberty, all races and all minorities who suffered the sting of racism.

I was unaware Liz Cheney was running for anything honestly... must be because I don't care. Moving on.

The Cheney's don't do anything honestly.

lol, she was 40 points behind and withdrew for family health reasons?

Maybe she can establish residency in Chappaqua, NY, like Hillary Clinton did, so she could run for the Senate against an easily defeated opponent.

I don't hate.

I participate.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

1. The post said nothing about spitting on Lizard Cheney. Lizard is a right winger and would throw anyone under the bus to win and be on a stage. In a sense she won, for she is right now on a stage to her real home in the East.

2. Rep. John Lewis is not any Democratic Congressman, he is a hero to many Americans for his fight for civil rights. He literally put his very life on the line for the rights and freedom of others; he is revered by all who truly love liberty, all races and all minorities who suffered the sting of racism.

1. Don't care as she isn't a representative and holds no power.

2. Irrelevant to the discussion.

It's a shame but she was losing so bad anyway, it's time to throw in the towel. Way past time for all of the Cheneys to give up politics after Daddy Cheney took their name so far down they'll never see the light of day again politically.

So now it's her lesbian sister's fault... This kind of comment is why people hate Republicans. :lol: One of the reasons Kerry lost his bid was because Edwards brought up Cheney's lesbian daughter in his debate. Do you people ever learn?
Exactly, their name is MUD. Worse than the Bush name, w/just ONE Cheney.

I was unaware Liz Cheney was running for anything honestly... must be because I don't care. Moving on.

The Cheney's don't do anything honestly.

lol, she was 40 points behind and withdrew for family health reasons?
Who's gonna believe that COCKAMAMI story?

Yeahhhh...see!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6mgxdFLE4]Little Ceasar - Edward G. Robinson - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, you brought up John Lewis for he was the one spit upon by vermin. Lizard, had she become Member of Congress, would have become a regular on Sunday Morning talk shows putting forth a far right, neo conservative agenda.

Love it. Somebody's got something big on her so she's withdrawn from the race for the Senate. Either that or her polling numbers in Wyoming absolutely suck because the people of Wyoming don't exactly love the Cheneys in the first place. They like their guy Mike Enzi and know that Liz is just a lousy carpetbagger.

LOL, you brought up John Lewis for he was the one spit upon by vermin. Lizard, had she become Member of Congress, would have become a regular on Sunday Morning talk shows putting forth a far right, neo conservative agenda.

I brought up reaction to an incident that may or may not have happened. Matters not who the recipient of accused saliva was lol. Demeaning behavior is despicable regardless of who it's aimed at.

And she is already on TV all the time putting forth her agenda.

Well this should make the Cheney haters dance with joy...

Yeah, because they matter ever-so.

They do to some people. TM for example still wishes death upon good ole Dick Cheney I'm sure.

Personally, I couldn't care less except to say that those who are still hating on the Cheney's really need to move on...

...in your opinion

Dick (R) caused more mayhem in this great nation- fluffing up war in iraq, advocating torture even though results are mixed at best, his chief of staff a convicted felon of charges due to actions while in the WH, advocate of warrantless wiretaps, etc...

008xt.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, late last night/early this morning Liz Cheney hinted to dropping out of the Wyoming Senate race.

By this morning it was made official...

Liz Cheney dropping out of Wyoming Senate race | Fox News

As if she ever had a snowball's chance in hell to begin with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

I think her political future is TOAST!

What say you?

i didn't realize you lived in Wyoming an thus had any skin in the game.

All US citizens have skin in the game.

Yeah, late last night/early this morning Liz Cheney hinted to dropping out of the Wyoming Senate race.

By this morning it was made official...

Liz Cheney dropping out of Wyoming Senate race | Fox News

As if she ever had a snowball's chance in hell to begin with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

I think her political future is TOAST!

What say you?

i didn't realize you lived in Wyoming an thus had any skin in the game.

All US citizens have skin in the game.

Funny, you guys NEVER say that when we bitch about the lefty loons in the Senate. You are correct however.

Kathleen Harris and the republican party kept Americans from voting to win FL in 2000.

they cheated Americans out of their right to vote

Which ultimately lead to the Iraq Fiasco and the near collapse of our financial system. How different the world might be if Al Gore was President from 2001 until 2009.

Yep.

And, any possibility that at all that Liz Cheeney could get any real power is even more reason to keep her out of office.

As it is now, it will be generations before we recover from the Cheeney presidency. We don't need more like him.

Forum List

Back