Rep. Liz Cheney Brought to Tears by Standing Ovation in Her Home State of Wyoming

Yes, we need a history lesson around here, so our younger members know which Republicans they are who are joining the Dems in attacking Trump.

It's the same Bush/Cheney/Romney/Clinton/Gore/Obama New World Order crowd who once ran the Twoparties and are furious that Trump took half of that away from them.
neocons are dems who made their warmonger ideas to the gop. Now the dems are the party of war no wonder liz is going to that party

Don't suck the ass of Dear Leader Trump, get smoked.

Cult 101.

Wrong.
I am far left and do not at all support Trump, but clearly the 2 impeachments were fake, the "insurrection" hearings are fake, the Mar-a-lago search warrant was illegal, etc.
Never before have I ever seen such criminal attempts to invalidate the election of a president, as the attacks on Trump.

Losing isn’t a sign of doing the wrong thing. Many times it’s a sign of doing the right thing even though it means losing. Jesus got smoked on a cross.

Yes it is.
You can't do anything at all if you lose.
Jesus likely did not even exist.
If Jesus had existed, he should not have walked right into the trap in Jerusalem.
Anyone who ends up on a cross is a loser that no one will respect.

Trump is a neocon?

Technically correct, because Trump before used to be sort of a liberal, hanging around with the Clintons.
trump_clinton-1-300x233.jpg

Thanks for showing wha a jerkoff (Trump) looks like.

I'll bet he won't be dancing when he does the perp walk in handcuffs.
That shows what a jerkoff Cheney is, turd.

Let's have a wager on whether Trump is convicted of any crime.

That shows what a jerkoff Cheney is, turd.

Let's have a wager on whether Trump is convicted of any crime.
Nope, rubbing your nose in it is good enough for me.

Cheney's not facing numerous criminal investigations, but your guy is. So who's the jerkoff, Trumptard?

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens--If you had when the Russia investigation started, we wouldn't be listening to your nonsense anymore.
Awwww! How many criminal investigations is your hero facing? I figured it wouldn't be too long before your sorry ass would be on here after Trump had his cage rattled again in that hearing.

Stock up on the Kleenex, Trumptard.

Awwww! How many criminal investigations is your hero facing?
None at the moment, you fucking dumbass.

I figured it wouldn't be too long before your sorry ass would be on here after Trump had his cage rattled again in that hearing.

Stock up on the Kleenex, Trumptard.
Nothing will come of that hearing, except the thorough embracement of Pelosi, Schiff for brains and the Democrat party.

I know, "You got him this time!" eh, zipper? Yawn, let me know when its over.
In other words you know he's a fucking criminal, but he's gootten away with it for years, right genius?

That's what they said about Gotti until justice caught up with him, which is what's happening with trump. So have your fun but keep those Kleenex close by.

Only in your addled brain. You ought to come out of there once in a while and talk to others. You are beginning to believe your own bullshit.
Take your head out of Trump's ass & face reality. Stick a fork in him, he's done. Know what's even better? He knows it.

Har har har.

God bless her and her pure heart. She has achieved so much and fought so hard for the American people.

On Sunday, Rep. Liz Cheney, 56, received a standing ovation at the groundbreaking ceremony for Mineta-Simpson Institute at Heart Mountain Interpretive Center in Powell, Wyoming.

The foundation who built the facility "shares the legacy of Heart Mountain, where over 14,000 people of Japanese descent were incarcerated during World War II." The facility was built in honor of politicians Al Simpson and the late Norm Mineta.

Among the crowd members were Simpson, Mineta's widow, and Cheney's father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, 81, who served under President George W. Bush. As the crowd stood and applauded Cheney, tears came to her eyes.
The standing ovation was caused by strategically placed tacks on their chairs and the tears in her eye were obviously caused by pepper spray.

Forum List

Back