Liz Cheney to abandon Senate bid

Someone told me she was waaay behind in the polling. :boohoo: The fishing license incident didn't help her.

I don't think it mattered. Enzi has the support of coal companies and workers. He helped improve working conditions and supports coal companies. You can't beat that when you represent the Coal capital of the US. Have you been to Gillette?
Plus Enzi isn't a bad guy and is very well liked.
She knew this, and only ran to get her name out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to disagree with you on a minor point here Luissa.

I don't think she knew. She "knew" but it didn't stick, like her insidious father, she believes her own hype.

In other words, she ACTUALLY thought she was going to win, and her father thought so too. That's why he threw away a decades long friendship over this ill-fated fiasco of a run for Senate.

She's just as sick and twisted as her father, if not worse. They even look alike.

My skin is crawling just typing about those sleaze bags.

Yuck!!!

With Liz gone...

Who is going to protect us from the lesbians?

Love it. Somebody's got something big on her so she's withdrawn from the race for the Senate. Either that or her polling numbers in Wyoming absolutely suck because the people of Wyoming don't exactly love the Cheneys in the first place. They like their guy Mike Enzi and know that Liz is just a lousy carpetbagger.

NPR Anchor's Carpetbagger Contrast: Liz Cheney's Rude, But Hillary Was Easily In Like RFK

By John Williams | July 18, 2013 | 15:34

NPR afternoon co-host Melissa Block inexplicably seems to have changed her view of the value of U.S. Senate candidates living in a state for a while before running. On the July 17 All Things Considered, Block wondered why Liz Cheney would run for a Senate seat in the West. She "grew up in the East. She only moved back to Wyoming last year. Why is she running for Senate now and launching a primary fight against the incumbent?“

While Cheney had lived off-and-on in Wyoming before considering a Senate run, in 2000 then-First Lady Hillary Clinton had never lived in New York. Yet Block blithely announced on the February 16, 1999 All Things Considered: “On the books, there's nothing to bar Mrs. Clinton from a New York Senate run. All she needs to do is set up residence here by Election Day, and that's worked before....Robert Kennedy came from out of town to win the New York Senate seat in 1964.”

While Cheney moved back to Wyoming a full year before announcing her candidacy, Clinton moved to New York just a month prior to her announcement, even though it was clear about a half year earlier that she was going to run.

NPR Anchor's Carpetbagger Contrast: Liz Cheney's Rude, But Hillary Was Easily In Like RFK | NewsBusters
Liz didn't nor, did she ever have the support of the People of Wyoming. The RW palooka couldn't even meet the minimum requirements and tried to cheat to do so, hence the fishing license fiasco.

This never was the case w/Hillary, not only did the People of NY like and want her there, she met all the REQUIREMENTS by the state.

You're one of those States Right people, aren't you?

Well act like it!!

Someone drops out of a political race because of a serious health issue in their family and others take delight in it how classy.
What health issue? Do you know what it is? Which family member is sick?

I don't believe a single word from that RW liar's lying lips.

Someone drops out of a political race because of a serious health issue in their family and others take delight in it how classy.

Do you have any proof that her stated reason is untrue? As for what the health issue is and who it is did it occur to you that is a private family matter and none of your or anyone else's business?

Another failed democrat party dirty trick. Liz Chaney was a liberal stealth candidate who decided to challenge a long standing Wyoming conservative senator in a primary fight but Americans were smart enough to see through the name and the glitz. Chalk another one up for the Tea Party.

:lol:
Yeah, late last night/early this morning Liz Cheney hinted to dropping out of the Wyoming Senate race.

By this morning it was made official...

Liz Cheney dropping out of Wyoming Senate race | Fox News

As if she ever had a snowball's chance in hell to begin with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

I think her political future is TOAST!

What say you?

I say your story is bullshit. No sane person ever quotes Fox Noise as a credible source.....

Sound familiar?

As to Liz? Too early to care.
I know my audience Murked.
The site is infested with far RWers who thrive on the BS that is FOXNEWS.

They can't refute a FOXNEWS link.

I don't write the rules, I just follow them.

:cool:

:lol: Thinks he has an audience.... :lol:

Do you have any proof that her stated reason is untrue? As for what the health issue is and who it is did it occur to you that is a private family matter and none of your or anyone else's business?
By the same token...do YOU have any proof that anything she's stated on this matter is TRUE?

If so, post away!

By the same token...do YOU have any proof that anything she's stated on this matter is TRUE?

If so, post away!

No but I have no reason to doubt what she said so until someone provides proof that she was lying I take her at her word. Unlike some I don't call people liars without proof simply because I don't share their political views nor do I subscribe to the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

Last edited:
Well this should make the Cheney haters dance with joy...

Yeah, because they matter ever-so.

They do to some people. TM for example still wishes death upon good ole Dick Cheney I'm sure.

Personally, I couldn't care less except to say that those who are still hating on the Cheney's really need to move on...

Yeah, especially the ones who came back from Iraq without arms and legs. They need to move on.

220px-Tammy_Duckworth_wheelchair.jpg

All things considered, there really wasn't a rational for her candidacy.

Enzi was sufficiently conservative and responsive to the people of his state. He worked and played well with all factions of his party.

Saddest moment was watching Liz try to suck up to the homophobic lobby when everyone knew her sister was gay.

I don't hate.

I participate.

And right now, I'm participating in a celebration over the dropping out of that rabid RWer Liz Cheney.

party+smiley.jpg
partysmiley.jpg

Woohooo!!!!

Expressing a desire to spit on someone is not a celebration it is an exercise of hate.

At least that's what you all led us to believe when you claimed a right winger spat on a sitting US democratic congressman.

1. The post said nothing about spitting on Lizard Cheney. Lizard is a right winger and would throw anyone under the bus to win and be on a stage. In a sense she won, for she is right now on a stage to her real home in the East.

2. Rep. John Lewis is not any Democratic Congressman, he is a hero to many Americans for his fight for civil rights. He literally put his very life on the line for the rights and freedom of others; he is revered by all who truly love liberty, all races and all minorities who suffered the sting of racism.

Democrats fight for slavery not civil rights.

Liz Chaney was part of a democrat party dirty trick to use the name of a prominent republican to unseat a popular republican. It didn't work and now the low information left thinks it's a victory.

She is republican. Democrats aren't dumb enough to try and unseat Enzi.

You might want to rethink that statement because they really are. They will now use a democrat supporter to run only he will call himself a libertarian and try to split the vote....My prediction.

Love it. Somebody's got something big on her so she's withdrawn from the race for the Senate. Either that or her polling numbers in Wyoming absolutely suck because the people of Wyoming don't exactly love the Cheneys in the first place. They like their guy Mike Enzi and know that Liz is just a lousy carpetbagger.

Biden quit as well, pole-smoker.

To become Vice President, not to go on a reality show, retard.

Never watched the show did you? It was about the state and how her family loves it.

Forum List

Back