Living on the street is not a right.

We all have rights. But camping on the street isn't in the constitution. Spreading disease and public usage of narcotics, either. Neither is enabling mental illness, laziness or addiction.

Tempus fugit
So, you no were all in on the lockdowns and mask mandates?

Moderators made me remove this thread twice already. I have to step over homeless nearly got ran over, then I nearly got hepatitis from a needle some homeless creep, not to mention the Homeless SHIT, I stepped in that can shit...it can cause cholera.

Last edited:
We all have rights. But camping on the street isn't in the constitution. Spreading disease and public usage of narcotics, either. Neither is enabling mental illness, laziness or addiction.

Tempus fugit
It looks like you listed all the positive points of todays K-12 education system, except the constituencies U.S. Constitution which has to go out the window of course.

Tempus fugit

It's right there in the preamble of the US Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Allowing people to live on the streets, to use drugs, to sell their bodies, and to spread disease and commit crimes in no way promotes the general welfare of American citizens, nor does it insure domestic tranquility. In other words, it's not your body when you're abusing it in ways that are detrimental to the health and safety of the general population. As far as I'm concerned, the same thing applies to abortion, for that matter. American citizenship shouldn't start at birth. Even the unborn would have been citizens in the eyes of our founders.

Moderators made me remove this thread twice already. I have to step over homeless nearly got ran over, then I nearly got hepatitis from a needle some homeless creep, not to mention the Homeless SHIT, I stepped in that can shit...it can cause cholera.
Sounds like you reside in Commifrornia???

Jesus Christ. Only liberals believe allowing homeless to exist is a better alternative.

Last edited:
This isn't an argument but it it speaks volumes,

Last edited:
Welcome to GOP World, next time try taxing the rich and investing in America like low income housing. Thanks for the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and poverty ever anywhere in the modern world by far. Super Duper.

Sounds like Los Angeles. Sadly there are people who do think that freedom gives then the right to leave needles around, shit on your lawn and do whatever the hell they want.

My parents believed in just such a twisted version of freedom. It's likely that freedom killed my dad.

Sounds like Los Angeles. Sadly there are people who do think that freedom gives then the right to leave needles around, shit on your lawn and do whatever the hell they want.

My parents believed in just such a twisted version of freedom. It's likely that freedom killed my dad.
40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates and you get the worst inequality homelessness and poverty ever by far in a modern country. Thanks to GOP also for the two depressions and the stupidest wars ever and the worst pandemic response anywhere and another depression. I'm very sorry about your dad though goodness gracious.

40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates and you get the worst inequality homelessness and poverty ever by far in a modern country. Thanks to GOP also for the two depressions and the stupidest wars ever and the worst pandemic response anywhere and another depression. I'm very sorry about your dad though goodness gracious.
There are two reasons for the homelessness in Los Angeles. Neither of them have to do with money or taxes. One reason is, this is the way these people choose to live. They don't want anyone telling them what to do. Certainly not where to live or how to live.

The second reason is some of these people are so far gone that they cannot live among any but their own deranged homeless.

Tempus fugit
there are public health concerns about homelessness that i think need addressing.

isn't the conservative position that the government has no authority to help these people and that the government has no duties towards public health??

There are two reasons for the homelessness in Los Angeles. Neither of them have to do with money or taxes. One reason is, this is the way these people choose to live. They don't want anyone telling them what to do. Certainly not where to live or how to live.

The second reason is some of these people are so far gone that they cannot live among any but their own deranged homeless.
BS. Blame the victims, hater dupe.... They would prefer low income housing.

Forum List

Back